What's new

New provinces and provincial autonomy

Distribution of scattered natural resources should be done at federal level in accordance with all provinces committee.

And my brother do you think they will end it right there. No they will drag it until people have had enough, once we get tired and are in a position of accepting any outcome they will happily solve it in a matter of hours.

And my brother do you think they will end it right there. No they will drag it until people have had enough, once we get tired and are in a position of accepting any outcome they will happily solve it in a matter of hours.

The basis of my argument was to get rid of corrupt politicians.
New and mentally literate people should run the country.

We don't need politics to help us. All we need is effective and educated people.
Well, educated individuals can participate in politics..
Either way we need mentally literate people..

This is my opinion...

The basis of my argument was to get rid of corrupt politicians.
New and mentally literate people should run the country.

We don't need politics to help us. All we need is effective and educated people.
Well, educated individuals can participate in politics..
Either way we need mentally literate people..

This is my opinion...

Point noted and agreed with.
But for now I doubt it as Mr.Bilawal bhutto is the next in line for eating up pakistan.
Although I pray and hope that education improves in our country and we produce less curroupt and more hardworking politicians.
:cheers:

Point noted and agreed with.
But for now I doubt it as Mr.Bilawal bhutto is the next in line for eating up pakistan.
Although I pray and hope that education improves in our country and we produce less curroupt and more hardworking politicians.
:cheers:

Thank you.
I do not expect anything positive from the current politicians.
You know NWFP's cabinet over night came up with a genius idea to make Hazara a new province. No one thought about the educational, economical and health structure.
The way we are making provinces (ethnic ones) right now will make 10 different countries out of Pakistan.
:angry:

Thank you.
I do not expect anything positive from the current politicians.
You know NWFP's cabinet over night came up with a genius idea to make Hazara a new province. No one thought about the educational, economical and health structure.
The way we are making provinces (ethnic ones) right now will make 10 different countries out of Pakistan.
:angry:

That is exactly why I hate these scumbags.
We need someone to get rid of these rabbits they are eating the very roots of our sacred nation.
They make a decision and forget about all the minor details that will make it a sucess.Its like a mob where one says lets do this and everyone else nods without thinking or proper planning.:disagree:

That is exactly why I hate these scumbags.
We need someone to get rid of these rabbits they are eating the very roots of our sacred nation.
They make a decision and forget about all the minor details that will make it a sucess.Its like a mob where one says lets do this and everyone else nods without thinking or proper planning.:disagree:

Their corruption and our reluctancy has ruined Pakistan.

Man we don't have a choice, vote for who PPP or PML end result is the same.

This applies to Pakistanis in general

"If you wait for opportunities to occur, you will be one of the crowd."--Edward de Bon

People should realize that current politicians are doing nothing.
We should get together and raise our voices.

I never thought I would say this, but there is something we can learn from our neighbouring country, india.

During the Sikh uprising and demand for Khalistan, Indian government divided their Punjab state into Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, and now Indian Punjab is just a small piece of land. And now no one wants to make a separate country out of that small piece of land which is called Punjab state of India. Khalistan movement has pretty much died out in india. I know its still popular outside India like in Canada and UK.

We should do the same with Balochistan. Divide that VERY LARGE province into 5-7 smaller provinces, and also Khyber Pakhtunkhwa should be didvided too because of the unrest there by the name change, instead FATA should be united with Khyber Pakhtunkwa and the Hazara majority areas of that province should be given a separate province.

Thats all for now. Punjab and Sindh are not seeing much linguistic, ethnic, and sectarian problems as our western provinces are.
The classical Divide and Rule eh? You will do more harm by alienating people. Do you think people are idiots to not understand your logic?

And about India, Dh...u...u...de!!! Why do you blabber about things you don't know? Indian Punjab was trifurcated in 1966 much before Khalistan movement reached its peak. Actually this trifurcation was done to assuage Sikhs, to make them majority in this province so that they can feel the benefits of power. Besides this the usage of language as differentiating marker between states in India was accepted then. Hence the three different states came about.

I really wish you become the PM of Pakistan. Would be quite an experiment.:chilli:

Now that you have said enough about India for tonight have a nice sleep.

This applies to Pakistanis in general

"If you wait for opportunities to occur, you will be one of the crowd."--Edward de Bon

People should realize that current politicians are doing nothing.
We should get together and raise our voices.

Thats too true to be contradicted.
People just don't get the chance they are already in a mess I understand if things were better today might have been a better day.

So my friend time has come that I shall depart as my bed cries out loud for me.GOOD NIGHT AND SLEEP TIGHT.:tup:

Thats too true to be contradicted.
People just don't get the chance they are already in a mess I understand if things were better today might have been a better day.

So my friend time has come that I shall depart as my bed cries out loud for me.GOOD NIGHT AND SLEEP TIGHT.:tup:

lol
:)

Take care friend.

My suggestion for Pakistan would be to first decide upon what basis should be used to demarcate new states. Now there are people who claim that the present system is perfect and everything else is a conspiracy to breakup Pakistan. May it is true for u sitting in your home surfing this forum, but there are people who do not feel enough Pakistani. Because they feel they are not equal. So the first thing to be done is to show them or at least give them an impression that the others are weakened in the federal structure to get them to the baseline.

Now ethnicity may not work as they are too many Punjabis and that I assume is the real 'threat' for others.
The bases I think are possible are these:
1. Language - successful in India. Just like there are many Hindi speaking states in India, there can be many Punjabi states.
2. Resources - Resources will be taken into account if states are large enough like in India. But in a homogeneous state resources could be used as a basis to ensure equitable distribution.
3. Graph lines - USA model.

What is more practical is obviously a combination of the first 2.

Any such measures will be met with resistance the most important being the knee jerk reactions and the concerns about cultural pride apart from the usual point scoring by opposition. How smooth the process goes depends on the ability of the government to convince people that nothing much has changed. Whatever state you are in you are Pakistani. The difference lies in a mere administrative name. This is psychologically difficult for people like us but not impossible.

no new provinces, we need to make Pakistan strong ,and crush the foreign countries who are interfering in Pakistan internal matters.

I agree that there will be more issues in that sense - if a dam is built, and the catchment area for the dam lies in two provinces, say Hazara and Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, then how is the royalty split or is it split at all?

Why would one province allow its territory to be submerged if it wont get royalty?

These are good issues to discuss.

Islam also dont allow division on basis of race or colour , we should not divide Pakistan on basis of races (Pushtun,Jatt,Rajput etc)

Islam also dont allow division on basis of race or colour , we should not divide Pakistan on basis of races (Pushtun,Jatt,Rajput etc)

Islam says alot of things, but we do otherwise. like it or not, ethnic issues in pakistan is a reality.

Back
Top Bottom