What's new

New QBZ-95G rifle variants revealed

I doubt the United States will get that SMG, they didn't get the QBZ, but Canada did XD.

BTW, correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't buying a SMG harder than buying a rifle (easier to conceal, etc.)?

I doubt the United States will get that SMG, they didn't get the QBZ, but Canada did XD.

BTW, correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't buying a SMG harder than buying a rifle (easier to conceal, etc.)?

nice changes with the rails and scopes,now coming to your question yes SMG is harder to buy for eg. H &K has no civilian versions of MP5 in USA,though local companies do make good copies of it,long back it was available in another variant,FN P90 is available there as ps90 the civlian single shot version.both MP5 and MP7 have no civilian versions there from the company whereas the HK 416,417 rifles have civilian variants.

an SMG is very easy to conceal like the mp5k which with a shoulder sling under a jacket is almost impossible to detect making it a favourite of many bodyguard units.

china i see is very interested in bullpups like austrians with steyr,brits with the L86 and israelis with the tavors,americans have still stuck with the old design.

Velocity has nothing (I shouldn't say "nothing", but it's negligible) to do with the mass. The powder propellant provides more than enough energy to compensate for the slightly-increased inertia.

As long as you have enough energy to accelerate the bullet to its max velocity, you are fine.

Well that's the point... If the same amount of gunpowder is used, then a heavier bullet would have less velocity. And since velocity also affects kinetic energy(Ek = 1/2 * mv^2), then a heavier bullet with less velocity does not necessarily mean higher kinetic energy.

Yes but Canada only got the semi-auto with a 7 round limited clip. And I've heard of people having trouble with custom.

that kickstand seems too long.

more importantly, can it be fired underwater? how many round can it fire without jamming? what is the max range of the gun?

that kickstand seems too long.

more importantly, can it be fired underwater? how many round can it fire without jamming? what is the max range of the gun?

The original QBZ-95 could be fired after being submerged in mud, water, or dipped in sand. And don't bullets fall apart if they're fired underwater? And as for jamming, the original QBZ-95 was supposed to jam less than the M-16 or M-4.

@Cardsharp

How exactly are the bullets carried in the hellical mags??

@Cardsharp

How exactly are the bullets carried in the hellical mags??

Like this as far as I know. (may not be this way in all cases)

526_calico-mag.jpg

changfeng9.jpg

CardSharp, whats the variant of the Chang Feng that has a rear rail system you posted?

Back
Top Bottom