What's new

New strike corps for China border

lol

posters from China speaking like China will do anything

China does not have the balls to do any strike.... china is all talk and no game

My thoughts exactly- all style, no substance. This extends to many other parts of Chinese society (military/economic/political etc).

Our Chinese brothers and sisters - will receive the prayers and help of their Pakistani brethren.

i dunno why some of the chinese and pakistani posters have problem with it

it's just one of routine defence setup for india,do you expect to have open borders???

Rafi, both India and China are lead by level headed leadership. They will not sacrifice our hard earned prosperity for pointless wars.
Perhaps GOP can learn a thing or two. :tup:

Rafi, both India and China are lead by level headed leadership. They will not sacrifice our hard earned prosperity for pointless wars.
Perhaps GOP can learn a thing or two. :tup:

Our leadership is also level headed and stylish.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think we should just create a North Eastern Command for the Army and IAF we should put 300,000 soldiers in the north east as reserve just in case if we do this a repeat of 1962 will never take place again, we should also put a dozen air force squadrons or more consisting of fighters, ground attack aircraft/bombers, UAV's, transports, etc the works, this along with the building up infrastructure will give us a good defense

lets get real here we are screwed in the North east not Aksai Chin.....we need to put at least 300,000 troops with adequate support measures and aircraft to defend Arunachal against the behemoth PLA

lol

posters from China speaking like China will do anything

China does not have the balls to do any strike.... china is all talk and no game

after Chola Incident they didn't try any funny business all they are doing is exercises up there at the worst they just conduct aggressive border patrolling

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

for all the people who think war will happen soon get a reality check India is just boosting up defenses for any possible future conflict both sides have a lot to lose if war happens remember that warmongering on forums does not reflect actual life :D

I read somewhere the commends of Chinese border troops, saying that the Indian troops were horribly untrained, and are subject to the caste system. Apparently the officers are mostly from upper castes and they treat soldiers like crap. yeah, that sounds just like an army that can project itself into China. Right...

I read somewhere the commends of Chinese border troops, saying that the Indian troops were horribly untrained, and are subject to the caste system. Apparently the officers are mostly from upper castes and they treat soldiers like crap. yeah, that sounds just like an army that can project itself into China. Right...

ahh yes,, the things that people hear from here and there...

Feel safe in your false sense security that Indias troops are unprofessional. Be cozy in your cocoon until you are proven wrong !

Feel safe in your false sense security that Indias troops are unprofessional. Be cozy in your cocoon until you are proven wrong !

This is not my observation, but the observation of Chinese soldiers who interact with their Indian counter parts daily. They said that the Indian border troops rarely train, while the Chinese border troops have to train everyday. Also, all the Indian soldiers he knew where lower caste people while the officers are of upper caste. Basically, the lower caste soldiers don't even care about India and they told the Chinese soldiers that they would run and let officers die if they had to fight China. That's Indian words...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom