What's new

New 'super-Earth' discovered by scientists

not just this new earth their is a map of whole universe with multiple earth like planet in vedas! beat that!
Can't beat that, only thing I can do is bang my head on the wall and shout jai shri paye jai shri Modi ji..

you DO realize that we FIRST have to figure what gravity is

no body knows what gravity is, we know know it is there and has a magnitude to it.
We do know what gravity is. We understand it as a force that arises due to mass. What we don't know are the more intricate details of it like it's carrier particle(theorized graviton) or why it is the weakest by far as compared to weak force, strong force, and electromagnetism. Bcuz it is so weak it is hard to figure out(by experimentation) the effects of gravity at the quantum level. Gaps in knowledge doesn't mean lack of knowledge.
and also figure out how to NOT fall apart as we approach the speed of light before we could get to the warp speed point.
The issue isn't about falling apart(stronger materials can be engineered)...the problem is anything with mass can't get to the speed of light(physically impossible).
The fact is that the life as we know it NEEDS earth type of gravity to be alive, gravity generated due to centrifuge is NOT enough to maintain our DNA structure on a long term basis.
Wrong. There is nothing to indicate that any life form on Earth can differentiate between Earth's gravity or an artificial gravity such as one created by centrifugal force. If we were to create an interstellar ship that had artificial gravity equal in strength to Earth's gravity there would be no negative effect on the DNA(due to gravity being artificially generated).

3 times jai??? is it because its Super Earth.

What type of life form could be on this super earth? you seem like a sainsdaan type of banda...
life form!! super human bakths have already colonized supa earth where do you think these seemingly absurd claims of supa powa comes there is a supa version siri Modi g on that supa earth and he will arrive and make hindu ruler of the whole universe!

jaaaiii mata kii!!!

life form!! super human bakths have already colonized supa earth where do you think these seemingly absurd claims of supa powa comes there is a supa version siri Modi g on that supa earth and he will arrive and make hindu ruler of the whole universe!

jaaaiii mata kii!!!

Bus bhai sari baatoon ki aik baat...Modi hai to mumkin hai

but a question, on this tiny earth Modi ji ki 56" ki hai, supa Modi ki kitni hai?

Jai mata ji kiiii jai mata

260fda5ac8fbc9cdaaa5ae803f5421b9.jpg

Sati Mata Ji: Open Your Heart to Change the World

I know, I know. I'm just that guy at the party.

Not true though. Ever since Einstein we know for a fact that gravity is the warping of the space-time fabric caused by mass.
I meant in the sense of its physical attributes with regards to what actually makes it pull everything.

We do know what gravity is. We understand it as a force that arises due to mass. What we don't know are the more intricate details of it like it's carrier particle(theorized graviton) or why it is the weakest by far as compared to weak force, strong force, and electromagnetism. Bcuz it is so weak it is hard to figure out(by experimentation) the effects of gravity at the quantum level. Gaps in knowledge doesn't mean lack of knowledge.
I meant exactly that. We don't know what it physically it, which as you said, consists of what they call gravitons.
The issue isn't about falling apart(stronger materials can be engineered)...the problem is anything with mass can't get to the speed of light(physically impossible).
When I said us falling apart (torn apart to be more accurate), I LITERALLY meant "us" as in living creatures, not artificial materials. our flesh & bones wouldn't survive it.
Wrong. There is nothing to indicate that any life form on Earth can differentiate between Earth's gravity or an artificial gravity such as one created by centrifugal force. If we were to create an interstellar ship that had artificial gravity equal in strength to Earth's gravity there would be no negative effect on the DNA(due to gravity being artificially generated).
http://theconversation.com/life-on-...ppens-to-our-cells-and-tissues-in-space-73041

I meant exactly that. We don't know what it physically it, which as you said, consists of what they call gravitons.
A force isn't made up of particles...a force has carrier particles...
U will never find that gravity physically consists of graviton just like how electromagnetic force isn't physically made up of photons(the carrier particle of electromagnetic force).

Besides...what exactly is ur argument here? What does a COMPLETE understanding of gravity have to do with space travel? We understand gravity enough to escape earth, enter into orbit of other planetary bodies, use the gravity of other planets to boost or slow down speeds of satellites(and maybe manned crafts someday), predict the orbit and position of planets, moons, and other celestial objects, etc. This is enough of an understanding as far as space travel is concerned. The challenge is being able to cross those astronomical distances in a relatively short amount of time. The challenge is shielding against radiation in space. There are many more but a more detailed understanding of gravity is not one of them.
When I said us falling apart (torn apart to be more accurate), I LITERALLY meant "us" as in living creatures, not artificial materials. our flesh & bones wouldn't survive it.
No we would not. There is a difference between acceleration and velocity. Quick acceleration can have harmful effects...like that experienced by pilots. If there was a spaceship that could be accelerated to let's say 50% the speed of light...if u accelerated it slowly enough, there wouldn't be any problems. Once the max speed(50% speed of light) is reached...u wouldn't even feel it...no one would. Constant velocity cannot be felt. Roughly the Earth's mean orbital speed is 30 km/s. This means u, me, and everything on Earth is being zipped across space in the orbit around the sun at 30 km/s...r u or any other life form(or inanimate object) being torn apart? No.

So when u say that some fast speed(which is velocity without the direction) will tear us apart...that is not right...bcuz it wouldn't. It is the acceleration...which if done too suddenly at a rather large magnitude...that can have harmful effects but that can be easily avoided by accelerating and decelerating at an acceptable rate.
Did u read the article before u posted it? Read the article first...then compare it to what I said(in my last post).

Not to be one of those guys at the party but, if you are travelling at the speed of light and it's a 110 light years away then it would take you only 110 years to reach it. Not 400.
Actually if Mr @GumNaam knew a bit about physics he would not have cracked the joke... But then.
If you were travelling at the speed of light, time slows for you. Meaning, you will likely reach that planet instantaneously in your time of reference while 110 years would have passed for all of those who are watching you go on earth.

But then, I am expecting too much from a ... well.... lets leave it at this.

the world we see in the sky is an illusion it is not possible for humans to even cross the solar system..they can find whatever they want but this earth will end one day with all of its shit
Humans wont but human made AI will

Actually if Mr @GumNaam knew a bit about physics he would not have cracked the joke... But then.
If you were travelling at the speed of light, time slows for you. Meaning, you will likely reach that planet instantaneously in your time of reference while 110 years would have passed for all of those who are watching you go on earth.

But then, I am expecting too much from a ... well.... lets leave it at this.
instantaneously? Light takes 110 years to travel from this super earth to our earth but...if we travel at or close to the speed of light, we'll reach there "instantaneously"...Oh and by the way, what's the guarantee that this super planet is still there? We are only seeing NOW what was there 110 years ago. who should study more about physics?

Question, Are you assuming that the exo-planet has same density as earth?
I wasn't talking about that planet's gravity, I was referring to the artificial gravity that we will have to create while in the process of getting there.

instantaneously? Light takes 110 years to travel from this super earth to our earth but...if we travel at or close to the speed of light, we'll reach there "instantaneously"...Oh and by the way, what's the guarantee that this super planet is still there? We are only seeing NOW what was there 110 years ago. who should study more about physics?
https://www.askamathematician.com/2...r-lifetime-by-just-accelerating-continuously/

It should be a fun read for likes of you.

Remember, 1 second for someone on earth and 1 second for someone moving relative to earth is not same.

https://www.askamathematician.com/2...r-lifetime-by-just-accelerating-continuously/

It should be a fun read for likes of you.

Remember, 1 second for someone on earth and 1 second for someone moving relative to earth is not same.
Did you even bother to read this yourself? To break it down in simple terms, from the point of view of the traveler & the observer watching the traveler, the time is the same from their individual perspectives. Relativity comes in when the traveler has traveled an enormous distance while the observer observes that the traveler had barely moved...

@GumNaam will search the google for an hour and will copy paste deep space exploration articles to oppose deep space exploration :rofl:
I hope I don't come across on google articles that isro used to make the chandrayaan-2 disaster. :coffee: aaaah...tea is fantashtik

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom