What's new

New trend of small Movie threater+restaurant combo getting popular in China

I like pretzel bites in a movie theater

LOL. These people don't know about movie projectors. I bought a cheap (< USD $80 shipped) 720p projector from Aliexpress and watched Creation of the Gods I: Kingdom of Storm on my bedroom wall. It's a little blurry but the effect as good as being at the cinema. I wouldn't recommend this projector to anyone BTW.

I bought something cheap just to try out if having a movie projector in my bedroom is feasible and it worked out!

Anyways, instead have a look at the Xiaomi Redmi Pro projector (or even the new Lenovo Xiaoxin 100S powered by Huawei CPU). It's 1080p and dust proof design!

BTW, you will need blackout curtains to block out the sunlight during daytime, or can only watch movies at night. Mine only cost <$25 USD shipped including removable wall hooks, etc. everything to hang the curtain up!

===

I really pirated this movie 1080p + 4k versions and watched it all on my 720p projector projected to 75-80 inches on my bedroom wall. I wished the image was clearer BUT it really felt like I watched the movie in theater:

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom