What's new

New US Defense Secretary, previously stated India funds terrorism in Pak

Actually he is huge supporter of Drone strikes and Special forces operations. Would you support him too then ?

The US has been targetting the Indian proxy TTP and we support US operations against the TTP scumbags and their supporters, including the foreign supporters of TTP.

You should have understood by dealing with them by years that they are independent and will be the last one asking help from the most evils.

I do not understand what you mean by 'dealing with them' as in this war it is either kill or be killed by the TTP terrorists. They are usually equipped with state of the art technology such as night vision goggles and high tech communications equipment and are well funded and trained. The funds, at the very least, are coming from India too and most likely training as well. I, personally, would not blame India alone as there has to be some complicity on the part of US agencies to allow all this to happen under their noses. Neither can the participation of Israel be discounted.

Well, I can certainly say that its not good news for Pakistan even if it isn't good for India either. So as a region, all I see is two countries suffering from it.

BTW that comment was made in 2011. I don't know why people are making up these titles.

Krait Buddy, I have Null Knowladge on this matter, so I wanted to ask something.....What I make out by Reading on PDF and other news soruces is that Chuck Hagel is PRO Pakistani. US of A is planning to leave Afghanistan by 20014 & need Pakistan's Support in it. I see by appointing Chuck Hagel, as Defence Secretary, US of A is trying to please Pakistan....

The US has been targetting the Indian proxy TTP and we support US operations against the TTP scumbags and their supporters, including the foreign supporters of TTP.
Now India supports TTP. Few months ago you all were saying US is supporting TTP. BTW aren't there huge casualty of chiildren and women in Drone strikes ?

Do you approve breach of sovereignty by US forces ?

I do not understand what you mean by 'dealing with them' as in this war it is either kill or be killed by the TTP terrorists. They are usually equipped with state of the art technology such as night vision goggles and high tech communications equipment and are well funded and trained. The funds, at the very least, are coming from India too and most likely training as well. I, personally, would not blame India alone as there has to be some complicity on the part of US agencies to allow all this to happen under their noses. Neither can the participation of Israel be discounted.

I mean your strategic friendship earlier and later your confrontation with them.

They are fighting for years and are in good terms with other side of the border. NATO never allow anybody to help people who attacks them in Afgan. The equipments you are saying is not that top notch stuff. Remember your ex-army IN, AF members are there with their camp. And they need no special training, which they can get from those ex- guys.

Senator Chuck Hagel’s nomination as US Secretary of Defense has been confirmed by US Senate. It always seemed a distant possibility because of his opposition by the Senators under the influence of pro-Israel lobby. His views on Israel were well known and had angered Israel and its sympathizers in the Capitol Hill. His detractors also tried to pitch Indian lobby against Hagel confirmation when a day before his final confirmation, one of his speeches on Afghanistan was made public. In his speech, he had clearly said that terrorism in Pakistan, in which nearly 50,000 innocent Pakistani civilian had lost lives, is funded by India. This has confirmed the dreaded estimates that Pakistan’s terror outfit, TTP, is in fact an Indian proxy. In Chuck Hagel’s words, India has over the years "financed problems" for Pakistan in the war-torn country. He also said that India for some time has always used Afghanistan as a second front, and India has over the years financed problems for Pakistan on that side of the border. And you can carry that into many dimensions, the point being [that] the tense, fragmented relationship between Pakistan and Afghanistan has been there for many, many years.
Indian lobby has been quite active to use his anti-India remarks and provide ammunition to the Republican Senators to oppose his confirmation. It may be kept in mind that Chuck Hagel has always been considered pro-India, therefore, his eye-opening remarks have shocked many the world over. As Nebraska Senator for two terms from 1997 to 2009, Hagel was member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, frequently travelled to South Asia and voted in favor of the historic India-US civilian nuclear deal. During his trip to Pakistan he told the then Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf that a similar agreement was not on cards with Islamabad, because of the proliferation issues with his country. Hagel's nomination has bitterly split the Senate, with Republicans turning on their former colleague and Democrats standing by Obama's nominee.
Republican lawmakers excoriated Hagel over his past statements and votes. They argued that he was too critical of Israel and too compromising with Iran. They cast the Nebraskan as a radical far out of the mainstream.
With Hagel’s confirmation, allegations that India is one of the biggest state-sponsors of terrorism in South Asian regions have been confirmed. In fact, it is now official coming from US Secretary of Defense.

ALLVOICES: Despite Israeli and Indian opposition, Hagel becomes US Defense Secretary.

How come these Islamic Jihadist who are always against any secular Non Islamic nation, can be friend of INDIA? This just donot fit into the ideal scheme of things..

Now India supports TTP. Few months ago you all were saying US is supporting TTP. BTW aren't there huge casualty of chiildren and women in Drone strikes ?

Do you approve breach of sovereignty by US forces ?

It is not a breach of Sovereignty if the government allows them to do it.

Well, I can certainly say that its not good news for Pakistan even if it isn't good for India either. So as a region, all I see is two countries suffering from it.

BTW that comment was made in 2011. I don't know why people are making up these titles.

Ask Indian media as well they have said US defence Secretary nomine supports Pakistan.

funny isnt it.

Hagel's comment will soon prove it was Dravidians who destroyed Pakistan's IVC. A little more stretch and its possible.

Poor dravidians still fighting for Aryan status :laugh:

Ask Indian media as well they have said US defence Secretary nomine supports Pakistan.
funny isnt it.
Supporting Pakistan is different. The title of this thread is entirely different. I mean you don't see the difference.

Krait Buddy, I have Null Knowladge on this matter, so I wanted to ask something.....What I make out by Reading on PDF and other news soruces is that Chuck Hagel’s is PRO Pakistani. US of A is planning to leave Afghanistan by 20014 & need Pakistan's Support in it. I see by appointing Chuck Hagel, as Defence Secretary, US of A is trying to please Pakistan....
Actually, he is anti-Israel too. But thing about US politicians that like every other politician, they can say one thing but do another.

First of all the speech was made in 2011. We know how quickly he will change stance.

As for Pakistani posters, as drone strikes increases and possible Special forces actions starts, they all will be crying foul and calling names to him.

It is not a breach of Sovereignty if the government allows them to do it.
If I remember, Pakistani parliament unanimously passed a motion against Drone strikes but US didn't care. What choice do they have ? They did face saving.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/21/w...ent-demands-end-to-us-drone-strikes.html?_r=0

Again, why are you ignoring the protest by Pakistani people against drone strikes ?

http://dawn.com/2012/08/29/kp-assembly-asks-centre-to-stop-us-drones-2/

Back
Top Bottom