What's new

New US Defense Secretary, previously stated India funds terrorism in Pak

Just imagine if that guy has said same thing about Pakistan doing against India........I am 101% sure Indian members were going to Make hell of noises on this.....why don't you peoples accept realities.......you are not saints...:toast_sign:

Yup. Just imagine. But he didn't. About neither India nor Pakistan.

Don't you feel silly quoting what he never said to ask us to accept realities which don't exist?

In his talk on Afghanistan, Mr Hagel reportedly said that India had been using Afghanistan as a second front against Pakistan. “India has over the years financed problems for Pakistan on that side of the border, and you can carry that into many dimensions.”

Source: www.dawn.com

What exactly does 'financing problems for Pakistan' and 'use of Afghanistan as a second front' mean? I mean should the man just come out and give even names, dates and details of Indian involvement in TTP???

It means, silly boy, that by investing in infrastructure and constructive work, India was showing up the utter selfishness and hypocrisy of others who were busy investing in terrorists and encourging people to shoot rockets into Afghan population centres.

Because the Drones kill Indian terrorist proxies TTP.
I am talking about drone strikes which killed so many women and children. Do you approve Drone strikes or PA actions against these terrorists ?

Title of the threads on forum is not decided by media.
But where did Hagel said that TTP is India's Proxy in Pakistan ?

Liar Liar, Pants on Fire. :flame: :omghaha:

I am talking about drone strikes which killed so many women and children. Do you approve Drone strikes or PA actions against these terrorists ?

Drones are not targeting the wives and children of the terrorist. Those people become the collateral damage because of their terrorist relatives. Infact their blood is on INDIAN TERRORIST STATE that sponsors terrorism in Pakistan through their Proxies of TTP and BLA. Shame on you Indians....

Drones are not targeting the wives and children of the terrorist. Those people become the collateral damage because of their terrorist relatives. Infact their blood is on INDIAN TERRORIST STATE that sponsors terrorism in Pakistan through their Proxies of TTP and BLA. Shame on you Indians....
What ? :what:

The terrorists are from Pakistan and Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan. US is killing them. Collateral damage cause deaths of innocent women and children.

And you blame India ? :omghaha:

May Sanity Prevail soon.

TTP and BLA are entirely Pakistan's internal, home-grown problems, and India will ensure that, errr, it stays an internal problem. Of course, India will be very, very happy.

Whats next?

Karachi--india
FATA--india
Quetta--india
baluchistan--india

Soon LeJ is funded by India to cause sectarian violence. New allegation.

TTP and BLA are entirely Pakistan's internal, home-grown problems, and India will ensure that, errr, it stays an internal problem. Of course, India will be very, very happy.

What goes around comes around. my naive friend.

Back
Top Bottom