What's new

New US Defense Secretary, previously stated India funds terrorism in Pak

:lol: You lot have been "paying" back for the stunts you pull on yourself for while now. Its really getting boring now with all this talk of world domination...green flag on red fort stuff.......right after you manage to blow up yourself. Its like we're responsible even if a pakistani misses out on his bowel movements. Mind you, i see a plenty of that in pdf.

Aaaanyhow...just let me know when this "payback" blows up in your face like the hundreds before it.

If you want, you can even ask the bangladeshis for a $45 billion investment in the world's tallest "payback" ever in pakistan :tup:

world's 'tallest' payback,nice one mate.:rofl:

Problems means terrorism.

He didn't use word terror or terrorism.

Its like saying OBL found in Pakistan Military city means Pakistan Army and Govt. protected him.
:omghaha:

I have been saying this for months. :D

krait,even my roommate gives me problems.:rofl:

I read everything yesterday, in detail and on different online dailies such as ejang, dawn etc. He made it pretty clear, back in 2011, that India has been financing problems in Pakistan for years from Afghanistan, one does not have to be anything above even low IQ to understand what that means. It doesn, however, takes guts to accept when one is Indian!!

And I agree title is misleading. However, I have been stating the same about TTP for the past 4-5 years, read my posts from that period for proof! So it does not matter whether the title is misleading or not, what matters is that it is indeed correct in its assertion up to the point that TTP is India's proxy.

The trouble is that your information is entirely from sources that pounce on half-possibilities with yells of glee. Read the original if you can.

i think now every politician in pakistan will use india for every activity even done by LEJ etc.
Pakistanis forget that TTP are same guys whom they supported earlier.

Deflecting the blame and running away from responsibility by PPP govt. will soon start. :D

A deliberate distortion of what he said in his speech, which was merely to acknowledge that Indian investments in Afghanistan were causing 'problems' for Pakistan. Put out by conservatives to fool the gullible, entirely successful in that regard, judging by this rubbish.

Pathetic.

Poor attempt my friend but it is evident without USA's admission that who is financing TTP and who is providing them ammunition, training and military strategies against Pakistan. Afghanistan Government doesn't have this capacity, Iran doesn't poke with Pakistan and there is no player in Afghanistan outside USA and India. I know you wouldn't admit but even then you know what is the reality. Words are sometimes not necessary for the admission of guilt and your admittance or denials wouldn't change the reality on ground.

Poor attempt my friend but it is evident without USA's admission that who is financing TTP and who is providing them ammunition, training and military strategies against Pakistan. Afghanistan Government doesn't have this capacity, Iran doesn't poke with Pakistan and there is no player in Afghanistan outside USA and India. I know you wouldn't admit but even then you know what is the reality. Words are sometimes not necessary for the admission of guilt and your admittance or denials wouldn't change the reality on ground.
Wait. Where did he said India is supporting TTP ?

No where it is said. You guys are adding things up.

Only an ignorant would require third party confirmation for indian involvement in supporting and funding terrorism in Pakistan. Pakistan should do the same, there are more opportunities in india than in Pakistan to support rogue groups.

Wait. Where did he said India is supporting TTP ?
No where it is said. You guys are adding things up.

He said what he could said. You expect him to mention which arms and how much money was supplied by Indians?

He said what he could said. You expect him to mention which arms and how much money was supplied by Indians?
Oh come on. You are making your own assumptions. Tjhere is already an article saying that Indian investment in Afghanistan is causing trouble in Pakistan as Afghanistan is getting more Pro-India. ANA already carried out missions in Pakistani side.

The article clearly says that there is no mention of terror or support to terrorism.

People are adding up their own words.

Its like me saying Pakistan govt. and PA hide OBL in Abottabad.

Senator Chuck Hagel’s nomination as US Secretary of Defense has been confirmed by US Senate. It always seemed a distant possibility because of his opposition by the Senators under the influence of pro-Israel lobby. His views on Israel were well known and had angered Israel and its sympathizers in the Capitol Hill. His detractors also tried to pitch Indian lobby against Hagel confirmation when a day before his final confirmation, one of his speeches on Afghanistan was made public. In his speech, he had clearly said that terrorism in Pakistan, in which nearly 50,000 innocent Pakistani civilian had lost lives, is funded by India. This has confirmed the dreaded estimates that Pakistan’s terror outfit, TTP, is in fact an Indian proxy. In Chuck Hagel’s words, India has over the years "financed problems" for Pakistan in the war-torn country. He also said that India for some time has always used Afghanistan as a second front, and India has over the years financed problems for Pakistan on that side of the border. And you can carry that into many dimensions, the point being [that] the tense, fragmented relationship between Pakistan and Afghanistan has been there for many, many years.
Indian lobby has been quite active to use his anti-India remarks and provide ammunition to the Republican Senators to oppose his confirmation. It may be kept in mind that Chuck Hagel has always been considered pro-India, therefore, his eye-opening remarks have shocked many the world over. As Nebraska Senator for two terms from 1997 to 2009, Hagel was member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, frequently travelled to South Asia and voted in favor of the historic India-US civilian nuclear deal. During his trip to Pakistan he told the then Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf that a similar agreement was not on cards with Islamabad, because of the proliferation issues with his country. Hagel's nomination has bitterly split the Senate, with Republicans turning on their former colleague and Democrats standing by Obama's nominee.
Republican lawmakers excoriated Hagel over his past statements and votes. They argued that he was too critical of Israel and too compromising with Iran. They cast the Nebraskan as a radical far out of the mainstream.
With Hagel’s confirmation, allegations that India is one of the biggest state-sponsors of terrorism in South Asian regions have been confirmed. In fact, it is now official coming from US Secretary of Defense.

ALLVOICES: Despite Israeli and Indian opposition, Hagel becomes US Defense Secretary.

Can you post a link of him saying that as he said that before this new post as per your link. When he must have said it, it must have appeared somewhere too right?

It's not really 'confirmed'. He has to take up the issue again now.

Can you post a link of him saying that as he said that before this new post as per your link. When he must have said it, it must have appeared somewhere too right?

It's not really 'confirmed'. He has to take up the issue again now.

See video? Do u see him saying so?

are kitne threads banaoge yaar,on the same topic.:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom