What's new

New Weapons display on 23rd March

They don't have the habit ..and that in the long run is better for the country.

They don't and most probably wont.

Got some info... first of all Pakistan is not making anything WOW which surprise the world so the weapons already under inventory (talking about special stuff for enemies) will never ever showoff. Yes Pakistan have many secret weapons got from China or some other states secretly or made inside will never ever showoff. Secondly no Chinese troops step on-ground participate in parade (saw some thread) completely non-sense. Third highly restricted event even families from the Army side not getting passes. Directly got some information from some high-pro inside military. If anyone have any information please share.

Got some info... first of all Pakistan is not making anything WOW which surprise the world so the weapons already under inventory (talking about special stuff for enemies) will never ever showoff. Yes Pakistan have many secret weapons got from China or some other states secretly or made inside will never ever showoff. Secondly no Chinese troops step on-ground participate in parade (saw some thread) completely non-sense. Third highly restricted event even families from the Army side not getting passes. Directly got some information from some high-pro inside military. If anyone have any information please share.
Okay we are not showing but I have heard that Pakistan secretly got some weishi MRLs from China ?

Okay we are not showing but I have heard that Pakistan secretly got some weishi MRLs from China ?

Not so SECRETLY in fact, Pakistan have bought A-100 MRL from China and this is old news now. Here are a few images:

Pakistan Army's A-100E 300mm Multi Barrel Rocket Launchers and SLC-2 active phased-array weapons locating radars during Azm E Nau Military Exercise

pakistan+armyA-100E+300mm+multi-barrel+rocket+launchers+and+two+SLC-2+active+phased-array+weapons+locating+radars.++Multi+Barrel+Rocket+Launcher+(6).jpg

pakistan+armyA-100E+300mm+multi-barrel+rocket+launchers+and+two+SLC-2+active+phased-array+weapons+locating+radars.++Multi+Barrel+Rocket+Launcher+(3).jpg

pakistan+armyA-100E+300mm+multi-barrel+rocket+launchers+and+two+SLC-2+active+phased-array+weapons+locating+radars.++Multi+Barrel+Rocket+Launcher+(10).jpg

Not so SECRETLY in fact, Pakistan have bought A-100 MRL from China and this is old news now. Here are a few images:

Pakistan Army's A-100E 300mm Multi Barrel Rocket Launchers and SLC-2 active phased-array weapons locating radars during Azm E Nau Military Exercise

pakistan+armyA-100E+300mm+multi-barrel+rocket+launchers+and+two+SLC-2+active+phased-array+weapons+locating+radars.++Multi+Barrel+Rocket+Launcher+(6).jpg

pakistan+armyA-100E+300mm+multi-barrel+rocket+launchers+and+two+SLC-2+active+phased-array+weapons+locating+radars.++Multi+Barrel+Rocket+Launcher+(3).jpg

pakistan+armyA-100E+300mm+multi-barrel+rocket+launchers+and+two+SLC-2+active+phased-array+weapons+locating+radars.++Multi+Barrel+Rocket+Launcher+(10).jpg
There were reports of other than A-100 we got two different type of MRLs

There were reports of other than A-100 we got two different type of MRLs

There were a few rumors about WS-2 but they turned out to be rumors only. Plus we are making the rockets in Pakistan, also, the A 100 itself is reported to be quite accurate and effective system so in actual there wont be a new system. However, we can expect the A 100 to make there public appearance debut on Pakistan Day parade

This much info i was able to obtain that it's definitely going to be a special pass event.
As for any new weapon systems, my source (Not Main) would only say this much that since under the circumstances, the military is putting in the effort to hold the event then it's only logical to expect a few surprises.
I should be able to get more and better info later in the week.

This much info i was able to obtain that it's definitely going to be a special pass event.
As for any new weapon systems, my source (Not Main) would only say this much that since under the circumstances, the military is putting in the effort to hold the event then it's only logical to expect a few surprises.
I should be able to get more and better info later in the week.
I like you bro

Back
Top Bottom