What's new

New year gift from Government Petrol prices increased

Proficient and healthy nuclear country doesn't mean that it illustrates the economical conditions and the life of a common man.

Of course, just like the thousands of nuclear weapons did not prevent economic collapse of the USSR.

Pakistan's downfall will be economic, I fear.

Of course, just like the thousands of nuclear weapons did not prevent economic collapse of the USSR.

Pakistan economy is already down.Are you witnessing any downfall?

A government will always aim for:

Low Inflation
Low unemployment
Balance of payments
Economic growth (rising standards)

A business would aim for:

More profits by any means

Then, if a business owner, who also happens to be the chief of the area in governmental departments, would favour his business.
They break through all the barriers ( in the first four bold lines) to increase the profits. Theory is pretty simple to understand.

One example from your history book that a country collapsed because of it's economy.

Please refer to this previous post for a fairly recent example. You do remember the USSR, right?

Arrey yaar Petrol is getting expensive everywhere!
Bolivia,for example!!!! 73% hike in fuel price!:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Btw,this problem is in India as well..

But why is then Pakistan the country in the world with the FASTEST rate of growth in its nuclear weapons stockpile?

Keeping a credible military and nuclear threat against India seems more important then investing into the economy. I fear soon things will really start to really go south. Then again it is a concept that also sees play to a greater level in places like North Korea where everything takes a back seat to the military.

Why dont pakistan and india agree on a cap on their military expansion? that will take off alot of presure from the govs as well as ordinary people, this rivalriy have only damaged both countries.

Not possible because unlike Pakistan which has only India to worry about, we also have China to take care of.

But why is then Pakistan the country in the world with the FASTEST rate of growth in its nuclear weapons stockpile?

Because Military does'nt steal the money & put in thier bank accounts, they use the military budget for defence of Pakistan. So what do you want, bring the defence budget down to 0$? already our military budget is too little & by cutting this budget is also not going to help us. Tell me did any thing improved after US raised the aid in the name of Pakistan? it is because all the money is looted by theif zardari & company.

Because Military does'nt steal the money & put in thier bank accounts, they use the military budget for defence of Pakistan. So what do you want, bring the defence budget down to 0$? already our military budget is too little & by cutting this budget is also not going to help us. Tell me did any thing improved after US raised the aid in the name of Pakistan? it is because all the money is looted by theif zardari & company.

:lol:

Yes they do!

You are naive if you think that there are no multimillion dollar foreign accounts of the military junta, or if you think that local resources are not being abused, pillaged or otherwise mismanaged by the military in Pakistan.

PM Gilani welcomed new year by blessing people with a hefty rise of almost Rs. 5 per litre on petrol and Rs.4 per litre on diesel . This will fuel more inflation , while little is done to cut Government's extravagance . Millions of rupees of tax payers money was recently wasted on Benazir's anniversary celebrations. ... I cannot afford this 'brand' of democracy (i hav nothing left in my pocket ) can u ?

still every pakistani is surprised that, inspite of serving the nation, this party for common and poor labour class people can spend on the death anniversary of its leaders, shame on this lotera party.. shame on the dog!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom