What's new

New Zealand vs Afghanistan ... T20 World Cup

Let's go home (India)............................

1636293184488.png

Muslims Christians Buddhists and Dalits must keep their heads low. I think there is a chance of riots and attacks tonight.

Indians today will be burning and devastated tonight. The “hosts” are out!!!
No problem my truck at wagah border with burnol had been given the go ahead to cross.

Over a Billion Indians would be supporting the Afghan Brothers in their triumph over the Kiwis.

Go Afghans win the match and clear the path to the Semis for your Big Brother India .

We promise to repay the favor and take revenge on your behalf from one particular team in the Finals. 8-)

Oh dear…..:cheesy:
indian-mother-crying.gif

1636305092749.png

Last edited:
Over a Billion Indians would be supporting the Afghan Brothers in their triumph over the Kiwis.

Go Afghans win the match and clear the path to the Semis for your Big Brother India .

We promise to repay the favor and take revenge on your behalf from one particular team in the Finals. 8-)
Where are you now? Bhai bhai failed.

No occupied Kashmiri Muslim or free Indian Muslim will be save tonight in democratic India

Indian anchor Vikrant Gupta has been my favorite: Honest and humble. In this video, especially in first few minutes, he's just fantastic! I had to translate some to wife and she too had big laughs.

A few points:
1) Why are we Indians on this channel up all day cheering for Afghanistan?? It's not that we really like them. It's because we were trying to enter through a back-door by beating weaker teams and today were hoping that Afghanistan would beat NZ!
2) But NZ are in the tournament to mow some lawn!!! [Why would NZ lose to Afghanistan?]
3) By making so much noise about India should not even play Pakistan, India was put into too much pressure and lost!
Enjoy!

Indian anchor Vikrant Gupta has been my favorite: Honest and humble. In this video, especially in first few minutes, he's just fantastic! I had to translate some to wife and she too had big laughs.

A few points:
1) Why are we Indians on this channel up all day cheering for Afghanistan?? It's not that we really like them. It's because we were trying to enter through a back-door by beating weaker teams and today were hoping that Afghanistan would beat NZ!
2) But NZ are in the tournament to mow some lawn!!! [Why would NZ lose to Afghanistan?]
3) By making so much noise about India should not even play Pakistan, India was put into too much pressure and lost!
Enjoy!

No India are just crap.
They talk a lot.
Market their team well.
Prevent Pakistan from Playing which passes off Pakistan and there is no animal more dangerous than an angry Pakistani. God save our enemies because we won't.

On a humble note. By the grace of Allah we are here and by the grace of Allah we will win. InshAllah

Last edited by a moderator:
:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: ...Indians blaming Afghanistan for India's exit and not doing what friends do for each other .. Afghanistan did not try to win :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom