What's new

New Zealand VS South Africa WC 2015 - 1st Semi-Final!

I wish Australia beat India the way they beat Pakistan and then get beaten by South Africa in the finals :D

If that happens, it will be a surprise. I do think india is a more difficult hurdle to cross, but Australia remain the favorites. It is delusional to not think so.

Australia has the momentum so far.

The main difference of pakistan and India over the last eight years is that while I would say pakistan has more raw talent, india is able to handle pressure and competition environment more and is becoming more professional as an outfit.

Indian fielding has drastically improved over the last 4 years.

The main difference of pakistan and India over the last eight years is that while I would say pakistan has more raw talent, india is able to handle pressure and competition environment more and is becoming more professional as an outfit.
All thanks to IPL :)

All thanks to IPL :)

Also, now there are two pace bowlers who bowl over 142+ Kms in the indian team.

The Indian 'pace' attack was a source of jokes. Was anyone ever initimidated by Javagal srinath, Venkatesh prasad 'steaming' in and bowling 130K? No.

The only genuine pace in South Asia came from you guys. Pakistan pace bowlers always had that natural flair.

They will continue to do so.

The only genuine pace in South Asia came from you guys. Pakistan pace bowlers always had that natural flair.
I never really understood this concept of pace in Cricket. I mean I loved when our Rawalpindi Express was at his peak, but overall this guy had no technique. Just the ability to bowl fast shouldn't be a talent on its own, unless its combined with some sort of technique. I mean, what's the point of just bowl fast to the stumps if the batsman is unable to even see the ball :D

I'm divided....
Both have not won the world cup, if SA lose you can be sure of "choker" jokes on twitter...no matter how they lose:lol:
NZ on the other hand...home team, Vettori last worldcup, probably their easiest chance to win.

I just hope it's a good game, all the quarters were so one sided.

I am not a cricket fan...I watch Pak vs India mostly :angel: Ever since our team started putting together crap..I watch highlights :(

But the semi-final of Aus & Ind would be worth to watch.

Abe desi logo ke bajay firangiyo ko support kar raha hai......India world cup jeet gaya to cup south Asia me hi rahega.....agli baar tum le lena
I support whatever is the better team and right now South Africa is a great team.

I think if India is going to final after winning semi they can beat New Zealanders easily than SA. SA ko hraane k India ka chance bahut kam hai..coz wo ek baar haar chuke hai

I think if India is going to final after winning semi they can beat New Zealanders easily than SA. SA ko hraane k India ka chance bahut kam hai..coz wo ek baar haar chuke hai

But we have to beat Australia first. Sort of putting the cart before the horse don't you think good sir.

Here is a prediction chart I made prior to Quarter Finals that's surprisingly been right up until now:
b389.gif

What's your say for this crucial semi-final? I naturally support South Africans because of their unique batting and fielding talent.

@Srinivas @zip @SwAggeR @Gessler @Anish9500 @Richard Parker @WAR-rior @Screambowl @scorpionx @PARIKRAMA @danish_vij @Skull and Bones @utraash @nair @Soumitra @kaykay @metronome @third eye @Rohit Patel @TejasMk3 @thesolar65 @Rain Man @DESERT FIGHTER @syedali73 @Junaid B @Georgeclark @Rocket science @ghazaliy2k @Color_Less_Sky @Akheilos @wolfschanzze @dexter @nasirahmad

I am thinking of something similar :D

Back
Top Bottom