What's new

Newest S300 version will be delivered to Iran

Why you so jealouzz , it's not like we can nuke israel with an s-300 , for that we need at least an s-500 to do that

now that the Russians will be supplying the S300s after all ?

@SOHEIL @haman10 @yavar @Serpentine

Russians will never supply Iran with S300 system so your question is not valid .

Israeli leadership; they have the right to do what they consider appropriate. I think it is counterproductive, if it concerns lethal weapons, because it will only lead to yet another swirl of confrontation, to more human casualties, but the result will be the same,” Putin said in an interview on Rossiya 1 TV on Saturday.
Israel has been upset by Russia’s decision last week to lift its five-year ban on the sale of the S-300 anti-missile system to Iran and to deliver those weapons by the end of 2015.

Putin warns Israel against selling arms to Ukraine - Middle East - Jerusalem Post

How does this affect the Bavar program?

Russians will never supply Iran with S300 system so your question is not valid .

So what now ???

Will Iran get S-300 or not?

yes? no? yes? no? maybe?

Iran signed now new deal with Iran, this is right, yes?

What is the new "deal", im confused as f..k !

News says Yes, yavar says "no", so what?

Or do you mean "will not get from russia", that it will send officially threw other country (Belarus) ?

So what now ???

Or do you mean "will not get from russia", that it will send officially threw other country (Belarus) ?
Nothing important .i do not Get you . I was just saying my opponion .
That does not change anything. .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom