What's new

News flash: North Korea supplied Pakistan with nuclear weapons, including nuclear scientists and engineers according to Bangladeshi scholars

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first I am hearing about this.

Wow! I had no idea...

They must have mixed up Nukes and Missiles.

Indians allege all the time that Pakistan got Missile tech from N. Korea.......

And don't worry about Bangladeshi scholars. They are mostly clueless....
Agreed that Bangladeshi Scholars are mostly clueless and Janitor bhai are mostly enlightened including the billol bhai who lost his housekeeping job again.

Drawings and engineers were came for Ghauri-1 missile, which was faulty and after an incident where Ghauri overshot & landed in the border region inside Iran, KRL called North Korean Engineers to solve the problem but they failed,
:lol:

That wasn't Harpoon, but a Tomahawk cruise missile.

Right. But the reverse engineered product was a harpoon if I'm not wrong.

Who even cares where we got out missile and nuke tech from. We are a nuclear power and that is all that matters.

Like a brother said, every nuclear power in the world got their tech from somewhere. I got news for you guys. Western nuclear powers share nuke tech among themselves.

And that's how the facility in Holland was built.

Who even cares where we got out missile and nuke tech from. We are a nuclear power and that is all that matters.

Truth should be known and credit should go where it belongs. Chinese should be accredited for their contribution and our scientists too.

But North Koreans? If they had nothing to do with it, then why? But most sources I read claim Europe was the main source.

Also supplied Population Institute of Canada with papers by academicians on overpopulation. They appreciated it and it's uploaded on their site.
You ... supplied ... overpopulation papers... to sparsely populated Canada's institute of population??

And... they... appreciated it???

Not only that... but... uploaded it on their site?????

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha............

Pakistani nuclear program is here long before north korea and bangladesh were born

Dr Abdus Salam played a crucial role for ‘that’ atomic reactor to be installed near Karachi in 1956. This gentleman was responsible for many of his pupils and nuclear scientists (almost 500) getting cutting-edge foreign education ( including Dr Saman , Dr Riazuddin etc) at the likes of Cambridge and Oxford universities. Sadly it’s normal nowadays sir , to underplay Pakistan and rubbish it. Your point on North Korea others is true , Pakistan nuclear program is way older than these states existed

to understand pakistani nulear program one need to understand paksitan of 1960s 70s 80s . at that time Pakistan was buddy of west . a ceto cento member . an all against soviets . west was major source of tech and parts .

So today I learned from my Bangladeshi government school grad friend @bluesky that Pakistan is a nuclear power today because it acquired the tech from North Korea. His Muhajir neo-liberal dance partner @PakFactor affirmed this. See for yourself https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bang...he-next-sri-lanka.766160/page-5#post-14338409

Through my life i've been educated by Muhajir neo-liberals in Pakistan and more recently by Bangladeshis, the art of historical revivalism. Meaning actual history is slowly replacing the historical falsehoods created by various Pakistani and foreign analysts.

More recently I learned new things from my Muhajir neo-liberal and Bangladeshi professors who's sources of education are Bangladeshi government roadside schools set with chairs & tables.

But today was a shocker. I learned today that all those CIA reports, news articles and international scientific reports, US immigration reports were all wrong and fictitious.

That Pakistani scientists all around the world did in fact not bring in materials for nuclear weapons, but rather the North Koreans did this.

Instead according to the truth found in Bangladeshi history books and rocket science textbooks, published by Muhajir neo-liberals residing in Pakistan, that North Korea in fact turned Pakistan into a nuclear weapons sate.

All I am here for is to teach Pakistanis to put aside their false patriotism and learn the historical revivalist truth about our nuclear weapons program and thank the North Koreans from the bottom of our hearts.

North Korea in turn became a nuclear power by the Red Communist Empire- no sorry Bangladesh gifting it the technology. For further educational insights, please look here. It's a screenshot from Google Scholar:

View attachment 927142

You sure youre not dealing with a indian spreading fitna?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom