What's new

News from Bangladesh-Updates and Discussion

In post#148, I asked this question:

No one answered it.May be you did not go through the post.

I don't need to know how "good":-)lol:)Jamat is,I know how they are.Please don't give me any more conspiracy theories.

You like Jamat,ok fine.Its your choice.

I don't like Jamat,that's my choice.

Thanks.

Please note that Islam is the religion of IMAN/BELIEF (Ja Li Kal Kitabu Larai ba Fe) and AKAL (Iqra Bisme Rabbi Kallaji Khalak). Having said that I want to let you know that I am well aware of Bibi Ayesa (RAH)'s involvement hasn't been liked by Rasul (PUBH) and it has been advised for woman not to take lead. But there are exceptions of rules, especially when doctrine of necessity kicks in. Rasul (PUBH) cut deal with Meccans, which was known as Hudabiya treaty. Khaleda Madam’s case is also exceptional in the context of her not coming to politics by her own wish and she has demonstrated extra ordinary resiliency during very tough time that hasn’t been seen in any other politician’s character in our Sub-continent.

Finally brother I don’t think that you either know JI’s mission/vision or you are one of the millions of indoctrinated JI haters by RAW bastards. Anyways, I can’t change anyone until Allah changes someone’s heart and gives him/her HIKMA to see spade as spade. Hope you become enlightened though

Last edited:
Dawn of a new AWAMY beginning isn't any different from 72-75 or 96-01. People who know those fascists are utter shocked to see their predictions are becoming true so fast. The following are few Bengali links in this regard. Please pardon me for not having time to translate them,

http://www.dailysangram.com/newsdtls.asp?NID=29873&NDate=1/7/2009 (The core of this was predicted by me right after Fakharuddin's take over. Masud Majumder in Nyadiganta stated that FUA and his cabinet members were all INDs B, C teams those were created along side with AL's Indian team after 71)

http://www.dailysangram.com/newsdtls.asp?NID=29877&NDate=1/7/2009
(Snatching tender shows the AL's greedy trend)

http://www.dailysangram.com/newsdtls.asp?NID=29878&NDate=1/7/2009
(And finally AL's fascism/terrorism continues unabated)

Last edited:
AL didn't promise rice at Tk 10: Ashraful

Dhaka, Jan 8 (bdnews24.com) –Awami League spokesperson Syed Ashraful Islam has buffed rival BNP's claims that the party had promised before the elections to make rice available at Tk 10 a kg and give farmers fertiliser free of cost.

Referring to BNP's propaganda against AL, he said, "BNP is spreading lies against Awami League. Nowhere in our manifesto has it been said that people will be given rice at Tk 10 and fertiliser for free."

Speaking at a press conference at AL president Sheikh Hasina's political office at Dhanmandi in the city, Ashraful, the local government and cooperatives minister, asked BNP to stop telling lies.

Salauddin Quader Chowdhury, parliamentary affairs secretary to Khaleda Zia, told bdnews24.com earlier on Tuesday, ""People expect they will get rice at Tk 10 per kg, fertiliser free of cost and employment for one member in every family from the new government."

Chowdhury made the remarks after the new government headed by prime minister Sheikh Hasina was sworn in.

Ashraful said the AL welcomed BNP's decision to join the first session of the new parliament.

"If BNP comes to parliament, they will be given floor," said Syed Ashraful Islam on Thursday, terming the arch rival's decision positive.

Earlier on Wednesday, a meeting chaired by BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia decided to take oath and join parliament when it convenes.

"We want no more conflict and terrorism in politics. We hope they (BNP) will play an active role for change."

"We must not stand terrorism and terrorists," he said.

The media conference was arranged following Wednesday's cabinet decision to cut diesel price and increase subsidies in fertiliser.

"The government's decision to beat price hike and ensure economic stability for facing the existing depression are meant to make a difference in line with the party's election manifesto." He said.

AL didn't promise rice at Tk 10: Ashraful :: Politics :: bdnews24.com ::

AL didn't promise rice at Tk 10: Ashraful

Dhaka, Jan 8 (bdnews24.com) –Awami League spokesperson Syed Ashraful Islam has buffed rival BNP's claims that the party had promised before the elections to make rice available at Tk 10 a kg and give farmers fertiliser free of cost.

Referring to BNP's propaganda against AL, he said, "BNP is spreading lies against Awami League. Nowhere in our manifesto has it been said that people will be given rice at Tk 10 and fertiliser for free."

Speaking at a press conference at AL president Sheikh Hasina's political office at Dhanmandi in the city, Ashraful, the local government and cooperatives minister, asked BNP to stop telling lies.

Salauddin Quader Chowdhury, parliamentary affairs secretary to Khaleda Zia, told bdnews24.com earlier on Tuesday, ""People expect they will get rice at Tk 10 per kg, fertiliser free of cost and employment for one member in every family from the new government."

Chowdhury made the remarks after the new government headed by prime minister Sheikh Hasina was sworn in.

Ashraful said the AL welcomed BNP's decision to join the first session of the new parliament.

"If BNP comes to parliament, they will be given floor," said Syed Ashraful Islam on Thursday, terming the arch rival's decision positive.

Earlier on Wednesday, a meeting chaired by BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia decided to take oath and join parliament when it convenes.

"We want no more conflict and terrorism in politics. We hope they (BNP) will play an active role for change."

"We must not stand terrorism and terrorists," he said.

The media conference was arranged following Wednesday's cabinet decision to cut diesel price and increase subsidies in fertiliser.

"The government's decision to beat price hike and ensure economic stability for facing the existing depression are meant to make a difference in line with the party's election manifesto." He said.

AL didn't promise rice at Tk 10: Ashraful :: Politics :: bdnews24.com ::

huu... Real face of Awami dalal. By hook or crook they wanted power with all the false promises and some naive bd people fall for it. Since when Awami ****** kept their promises. Poor BD people will face consequences in the coming days. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Syed Ashraful Islam is the best Syed like Syed Musharraf, Syed/Mir Jafar and Underwear is the best cloth, LOL! I guess common motive of these liars behind acquiring their John Hopkin's certificate, Harvard PHD, Naak Ucchu Syed and World Bank's employment is to give a super man impression to others. But these super men fail miserably when they face real world because terrorization, vandalism, destruction are completely opposite than humane, construction and putting things together, where BNP/JI leaders succeed.

Please note that Islam is the religion of IMAN/BELIEF (Ja Li Kal Kitabu Larai ba Fe) and AKAL (Iqra Bisme Rabbi Kallaji Khalak). Having said that I want to let you know that I am well aware of Bibi Ayesa (RAH)'s involvement hasn't been liked by Rasul (PUBH) and it has been advised for woman not to take lead. But there are exceptions of rules, especially when doctrine of necessity kicks in. Rasul (PUBH) cut deal with Meccans, which was known as Hudabiya treaty. Khaleda Madam’s case is also exceptional in the context of her not coming to politics by her own wish and she has demonstrated extra ordinary resiliency during very tough time that hasn’t been seen in any other politician’s character in our Sub-continent.

Finally brother I don’t think that you either know JI’s mission/vision or you are one of the millions of indoctrinated JI haters by RAW bastards. Anyways, I can’t change anyone until Allah changes someone’s heart and gives him/her HIKMA to see spade as spade. Hope you become enlightened though

Ok Brother,it could be exceptional if Khaleda Zia would wear Hijab and actually followed the way Islam tells women to do.But you have seen her,I think she spends thousands of taka on Beauticians.Yet how could Jamat follow her lead??

The difference between HT and JI is,HT does whatever it says but JI does not do whatever it says.Although Hizbut Tahrir has its bad sides too,but on this context they are perfect example.

I would not mind if Islamic Shariah is implemented on BD,but I would mind if it is brought by Jaamat e Islami.
If any day JI changes all its razakar leaders and ask for forgiveness to the people,then my attitude towards JI will change inshallah.

Essentials prices down in a month: Commerce minister

Commerce Minister Col (retd) Faruk Khan on Thursday said the prices of essentials would be brought down within the buying-capacity of the commoners by a month.

“The prices of essentials will be brought down within a month and people will be able to buy rice at less than Tk 20 per KG,” Faruk told reporters while visiting Karwan Bazar kitchen market.

About the much-talked-about business syndicate, he said, “Yes, there is a syndicate and there would be a crackdown on it to keep the prices within the buying-capacity of the commoners.”

He, however, said the government does not want to control the market as it is a democratic country. “But there is a syndicate that controls the prices of essentials and the government wants to break it,” the commerce minister said.

The Daily Star - Details News

“The prices of essentials will be brought down within a month and people will be able to buy rice at less than Tk 20 per KG,”

If they can do that atleast,they can be sure for the next election.

“The prices of essentials will be brought down within a month and people will be able to buy rice at less than Tk 20 per KG,”

If they can do that atleast,they can be sure for the next election.

I will welcome it. This will be good for poor people of BD however not at the cost of security and Sovereignty.........:cheers:

I will welcome it. This will be good for poor people of BD however not at the cost of security and Sovereignty.........:cheers:

The reality is majority of the people,read people at rural areas and also underpriviliged,does not care about security and defence.All they care about is to eat at lower price and live a peaceful life.
That's how simple our BD people are.:)

The reality is majority of the people,read people at rural areas and also underpriviliged,does not care about security and defence.All they care about is to eat at lower price and live a peaceful life.
That's how simple our BD people are.:)

Yes I don't disagree about their naive ness however the bigger question would be is it realy worth to live without dignity and self respect?

Ok Brother,it could be exceptional if Khaleda Zia would wear Hijab and actually followed the way Islam tells women to do.But you have seen her,I think she spends thousands of taka on Beauticians.Yet how could Jamat follow her lead??

The difference between HT and JI is,HT does whatever it says but JI does not do whatever it says.Although Hizbut Tahrir has its bad sides too,but on this context they are perfect example.

I would not mind if Islamic Shariah is implemented on BD,but I would mind if it is brought by Jaamat e Islami.
If any day JI changes all its razakar leaders and ask for forgiveness to the people,then my attitude towards JI will change inshallah.

I agree with you on the point on Khaleda Madam's extravagant-cosmetic out look and feel that she should portray her profound loyalty of Islamic rituals to masses by wearing hijab. BTW JI doesn't follow her lead though; JI, BNP, IOJ and BJP alliance is an electoral one just to counter Maha Jote.

Actually brother, track record shows that if HT becomes as big as JI, anti-Islamic forces would find similar faults in it as well. And for your info. Even Caliph and Shahabas couldn't be exact as Rasul (PUBH) let alone Jamaaties. Also note that I actively observed and some how participated in AL's politics while I was immature, simultaneously hung out BNP, Commie and JI leaders. From my empirical study, observation and analysis I can guarantee that JI, other Islamic leaders are far more humane, honest and sincere due to the fact that they fear ALLAH and after death's punishment for wrong doing. Having said that how can I believe on their rapes and murder in 71? That 'HOW' led me to grass, root investigation and I found out that JI was a force to be feared by Anti-Islamic forces because no one last in 1000 years rationalized, explained and dressed up Islamic ethical/political window better than Moudodi. Please start reading his books and don't listen to his critics because I have read most controversial book of his (Chilaphaat O Rajtantra) and come to conclude that his mistakes correlate with natural mistakes of human being. 'Understanding towards Islam' would be a good start. About your notion on HT keeping it words but Jamaaties not needs to be dig-out but I like HT's none-democratic but 'Educated Expert take leading' path for revolution over JI's electoral alignment one and want to let you know that Moududi himself hasn't exactly suggested that path but told Muslim's to stay Jamaat Bodha (Organized) and to join another if they have found any better organization than his.

Finally RAZAKAR is an Urdu word, means volunteer and JI leaders seem Islamic volunteers but aren't rapists or murderers as Awamy League wants us to believe. I'll try to explain RAW's JI elimination mission later in that regard. Please stay tune.

Last edited:
Bangladesh: Extreme bad instance

Srabanti Majumder

Newly elected members of cabinet in Awami League led Grand Alliance government went to their offices on Wednesday, January 7, 2009. This was the first day in office for the members of the cabinet. But, surprisingly a section of over-enthusiastic members of civil administration rallied at the entrance gates of the Bangladesh Secretariat holding placards, banners, flower bouquet etc thus chanting slogans like Awami League activists.

This is for the first time in the history of Bangladesh that civil servants behaved like party cadres during the very first day in office of the newly elected ministers.

According to service rules, civil servants are expected to be above any affiliation with any political party. But, the image of entire civil administration was terribly dashed when some of the top ranking officials in the administration formed Janatar Manch [People's Dias] in support of political movement of Bangladesh Awami League in 1996. Many of such elements were duly rewarded by Awami League when it succeded in forming the government. Dr. Mohiuddin Khan Alamgir is one of such kingpins leading the group of civil bureaucrats to a political platform.

This time, when Awami League led alliance won the election, an official named Muhammed Musa [who also was a prominent figure in the Janatar Manch] organized hundreds of fellow government employees in rallying at the entrance gates of various ministries to accord floral welcome with political slogans to the newly appointed members of the cabinet.

Although many of the ministers were over whelmed by such enthusiasm of the government employees, some ministers like Begum Motia Chowdhury or Syed Ashraful Islam were rather annoyed. Syed Ashraf in particular told the government employees and civil bureaucrats that they were not supposed to behave like party cadres. He said, civil administration should perform their duties by keeping neutrality. But, on the other hand, some ministers like Engineer Musharraf Hussain or Syed Abul Hussain were extremely delighted to see the Awamileagalization of the civil administration.

It may be mentioned here that, Muhammad Musa was one of the close aides of former millitary dictator Hussain Muhammed Ershad when he was posted as the Deputy Press Secretary to the President.

Later during Awami League government [1996-2001] he managed to get the long term lease of a very expensive house at city's Gulshan area, although the house was not for someone within the rank of a deputy secretary. During the present government, Muhammed Musa is one of the most influential government officials as he also heads an organization named 'Mujibnagar Government Employees Union'. It is learnt from various sources that Muhammed Musa's residence has already turned into a bargain house where various businessmen and other professionals are seen with monetary proposal for business or otherwise benefits. Various intelligence agencies are already keeping eyes on the activities of this controversial civil servant.
On condition of anonymity, a highly placed source in the ministry told this correspondent that many of the government officials were affraid of taking bribe during the past interim government due to its massive offensives on corruption. After the return of political government such officials are extremely happy as from now they can return to their old habit of taking bribe from people in clearing various files. "The interim government has made us virtual pauper in past two years", said an official.

Although all the ministers expressed their willingness of dedicating in salvaging country's economy from devastating situation, the Commerce Minister, Lt. Col [Retired] Faruk Khan has already been able to show certain cherishma by bringing down the price of rice and edible oil to a significant amount just in a day. Faruk Khan has decided to personally visit and monitor the market situation on a regular basis to ensure that prices of essentials are not controlled by any business syndicate in the country like previous days. People are already appreciating the efforts of this new minister.

Weeklyblitz.net : Internet Edition

Amardesh is taken over by Mahmudur Rahman (who brought funny corruption charge against ACC chairman) ex BNP energy minister and ex BOI chairman who had a secret meeting with running officers of secreteriate before JAN 22 election to make them to work for BNP on that election. Very controversial guy.. and only effective living BNP propaganda machine now....

You did not know that Amardesh no loger own by Falu just few days agio but you are all knowledgeable about Mahmudur Rahman?

Mahmudur Rahman provided proof (audit report) infort of journalist and camera about corrupt ACC chairman. All his corruption has official record and part of it ACC chairman admitted but disowned his responsibility.

1) While ACC chairman was army chief he altered building code inside DOHS which allowed illegally occupying and capturing govt land by paying token money. Once his occupation was legally covered law was changed again.

2) ACC chairman during his tenure in Trust bank illegally invested cr of foreign exchange and incurred huge loss. But as chairman he disowned any responsibility of that illegal action and loss. But he is prosecuting others for executive decision. Police refused to take case against his illegal corruptions. ACC chairman to appease public that said he will leave office while investigation takes place but he never did.

3) One of ACC chairman’s brother stolen cr of taka from bank in sylhet and fled. Police had the report from bank but under pressure did not file any formal case.

Its very easy for people like you to run loose comments but only without any idea what they are talking about. What matter is if newspaper is publishing facts? Amardesh has been doing that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom