What's new

West Bengal - Radical Hindu BJP supporters throwing bombs to disrupt state polls

It seemj you have reading comprehension / zahiliyat issues too because the article clearly provides eyewitness accounts stating that BJP beasts were also throwing bombs.
LOl! Read that article again, someone quoted, and another person can quote anything. I can quote that you are a fanatic who supports the killing of another Islamic sect. Does it matter unless there is proof?

LOl! Read that article again, someone quoted, and another person can quote anything. I can quote that you are a fanatic who supports the killing of another Islamic sect. Does it matter unless there is proof?
The difference is you are a member of the beastly community seething online and trying to protect fellow terrorists, so you actually have an agenda, while those are ordinary locals of the state.

LOL!
says a person whose country is fighting between believers-non believers, shia-sunni, Pashtun-Punjabi, good Taliban- bad Taliban, TTP-Lashkar and so on and so forth. India is dove place in that comparison.

I am sure that serious reading problem with you. West Bengal is totally gone case between Indian Muslims and Bangladeshi Muslims fight of supremacy

More Mumbo jumbo bumbo lies from the land of the make up and go and believe any shit no matter if there’s any substance or not
Where you inherit shit in the brain or in the mouth depending on your birth right .

The country of servitude and cheap Labour where £1.50 is the family fortune .

More Mumbo jumbo bumbo lies from the land of the make up and go and believe any shit no matter if there’s any substance or not
Where you inherit shit in the brain or in the mouth depending on your birth right .

The country of servitude and cheap Labour where £1.50 is the family fortune .
Oh shut up and find the reason for the clash b/w Shia and Sunni in tribal areas of Pure land. Videos are all over the social media.
But how come you know, you are in the UK to conquer using population JIhad?

The difference is you are a member of the beastly community seething online and trying to protect fellow terrorists, so you actually have an agenda, while those are ordinary locals of the state.
ok pure bigot.

I am sure that serious reading problem with you. West Bengal is totally gone case between Indian Muslims and Bangladeshi Muslims fight of supremacy

There is no reading problem here

If BJP/RSS can make bombs in Kerala then surely they can do that in West Bengal too

Oh shut up and find the reason for the clash b/w Shia and Sunni in tribal areas of Pure land. Videos are all over the social media.
But how come you know, you are in the UK to conquer using population JIhad?

ok pure bigot.

How is a shit dwelling slum living pussy hole who lives in the worst country on record for minorities and women telling me on my forum about my country when he’s own shithole will kill you for next to anything .

Get the **** out nasty smelly Indian and go learn how to use the flushing mechanism of a toilet before logging in on your enemies forum where your despised for the junglee bastard you are ,was and will be forever .

Begging for likes on a Pak forum as mothrtfucker has no life
Luckily boy you live in the slum and can spread your pandit propaganda on here without discourse

U.K. you say lol where you fuckers live under our feet fucking pussies fragile monkeys

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom