What's new

Next Iraeli airstike against IRGC, Israel directly attacking Iran!

If Iran still around in the next 6 months, you promise to face the wall, cover your colored face, cry out loud and drop you pants? So I can cane you publicly? lol?

You little POS, you will swallow my spit on your face!

@Tokhme khar
Or may be within Next 6 months. Iran has stretched her troops too much. Calling me names won't save you dear. Apply for Japanese nationality.

USA-Israel are fast clearing the ground for a general war with Iran. Compromises in Iraq - Syria and the hurry with which a rapprochement with N Korea has been made, point towards that. Today none in the world except Iran seem able / willing to face US-Israeli nonsense.

If Iran still around in the next 6 months, you promise to face the wall, cover your colored face, cry out loud and drop you pants? So I can cane you publicly? lol?

So, are you applying for Japanese citizenship?

They have already lost the war to Iran! This hanky panky reaction is just desperation

USA-Israel are fast clearing the ground for a general war with Iran. Compromises in Iraq - Syria and the hurry with which a rapprochement with N Korea has been made, point towards that. Today none in the world except Iran seem able / willing to face US-Israeli nonsense.

u colored man/ boy........face the wall, cover your face and cry......

So, are you applying for Japanese citizenship?

Iranians need to dump their religious leaders.
Almost everyone likes the Iranian people in general, and they can easily build a great image for their country if they can manage to get a progressive leadership in power.

Iranians need to dump their religious leaders.
Almost everyone likes the Iranian people in general, and they can easily build a great image for their country if they can manage to get a progressive leadership in power.

Blame Arabs for converting Iran to Islam in the first place.

You are by far the d*mbest person on this forum. Full of hate, contempt and racism. But I guess your name says it all.

Back
Top Bottom