What's new

Next - TG, AP, TN & Yes Kerala

pothead

Reaction score
Country
India
What next for BJP?

no one in their wildest dreams thought they would repeat 2014, let alone come back with even more astounding victory.
The vote share increase is simply mind boggling.
In many states, they are hovering well over 50%.

but, except Karnataka and to little extent TG, BJP has not got traction in other parts of South India.
OR HAS IT? :)

One has to just look at West Bengal, just look at it.
If you still have not comprehended the meaning, again look at it.

Kerala has already fallen, the commies just don't know it yet.
The utter cowardice of left to even put up a fight has been the revelation of these elections.
They are decimated & there is no silver lining for them.
They are done and dusted in Kerala. BJP has made serious moves and are in a position similar to WB in 2013-2014.

TG they just won 4 seats but it has a caveat. Oh, winning 4 seats is incredible but the vote share is not great. It is nothing to scoff at as well.
The bigger story in TG is vote share of Congress. It has come down and the only reason it won 3 seats is not for Congress. All the candidates who won from Cong won on their own power - party has nothing to do with it.
Revanth Reddy has no allegiance to Congress, if he gets a better deal somewhere else, he will jump.
Meaning, BJP is a sharp ascendency in TG.

TN is in a churn and ripe for a lot of Hindutva dose.
The strangle-hold of EJ on TN will be the undoing of Dravidian parties. The blow is on the way and when it hits, Stalin will change his name to Senthil and will start wearing Janeau, ala Pappu.

in AP, CBN is finished.
Is TDP finished, don't know but CBN is done and dusted.
The dominos need to fall and analysis done as to how CBN lost so pathetically will reveal what happened here.
CBN was to lose but not this badly - meaning, power players in background had their way to shaft CBN. Watch this space, CBN days as a politician are numbered.

And oh, BJP won more seats in South India than any other party,
Take that...:D

in AP, CBN is finished.
The dominos need to fall and analysis done as to how CBN lost so pathetically will reveal what happened here.

When you make full career of betrayal (as your only consistent platform)....you can only run so long.

Pretty sure TDP is done....too bad coz NTR had a grand vision.

BJP should look to grab the decent TDP remnants and leave rest to vultures. Those unwilling to join BJP should form their own party from scratch if you ask me. CBN and his close cabal is just full on backstabbing toxic failure if you ask me....dont ever share space with that lot ever again.

I mean BJP made inroads into nw telengana this time, that was old TDP territory. The vote base (narrative and issue wise) is good for the long term in both states (of old AP) for sure. Jagan also seems to be fairly ok with Modi and BJP attitude wise...so BJP should look at what can be explored there.

As for kerala and TN, BJP should keep learning and perfecting (what gets turnout, what doesnt)...they are getting consistent votes so its matter of time to consolidate and expand. They must be very careful though to make the right alliances (official and unofficial) at this formative stage. TN they gotta understand the void left by jayalalitha and its effect on ADMK compared to DMK transferring thru strong dynasty (stalin). Some tough decisions need to be made soon as to future and role of ADMK....test the alliance cpl more times probably as to see what are the new forces settling compared to before (when it was straight up incumbency run almost).

Very happy to see karnataka result. I will watch state govt fun now. Overall a good performance by BJP in south, and many lessons of how to keep improving too.

I love your enthusiasm but I have to be brutally honest. Kerala is a lost cause.

If BJP could not encash on the Sabarimala indignation and translate it to votes, they have no chance in Hell in the future either.

BJP plus vote share was 15%.

BJP's best bet was K Rajasekharan and he lost by over 1 lakh votes to Congress sitting MP Shashi Tharoor. BJP margin of defeat for this seat was 15,000 votes in 2014.

In 2014, the BJP led in four of the seven Assembly segments that form the constituency, this year it was able to lead in just one segment – Nemom, the seat it won in the 2016 Assembly elections.

Apart from Trivandrum, the BJP's best bet was Pathanamthitta (place of shabarimala) and Thrissur and Palakkad (the only BJP ruled municipality in kerala).

In Pathanamthitta BJP candidate came THIRD. Behind CONgress and behind LDF candidate.

In Thrissur , Actor Suresh Gopi who fought on BJP ticket, also came in THIRD.

In Palakkad , again BJP came in THIRD.

In fact BJP was second only in ONE assembly constituency i.e. Adoor.

in AP, CBN is finished.
CBN was to lose but not this badly - meaning, power players in background had their way to shaft CBN. Watch this space, CBN days as a politician are numbered.

dream on ... AP Jagan Mohan Reddy is an Evangelical Christian (his entire family is evangelists) , be prepared for more churches replacing temples and squandering Tirumala funds for Christian proselyting of Andhrites. By 2024 the Hindu pop in Andhra will be like 40 %

dream on ... AP Jagan Mohan Reddy is an Evangelical Christian (his entire family is evangelists) , be prepared for more churches replacing temples and squandering Tirumala funds for Christian proselyting of Andhrites. By 2024 the Hindu pop in Andhra will be like 40 %

That's exactly what BJP is banking on.

For Jagan to be himself. ;)

I love your enthusiasm but I have to be brutally honest. Kerala is a lost cause.

If BJP could not encash on the Sabarimala indignation and translate it to votes, they have no chance in Hell in the future either.

BJP plus vote share was 15%.

BJP's best bet was K Rajasekharan and he lost by over 1 lakh votes to Congress sitting MP Shashi Tharoor. BJP margin of defeat for this seat was 15,000 votes in 2014.

In 2014, the BJP led in four of the seven Assembly segments that form the constituency, this year it was able to lead in just one segment – Nemom, the seat it won in the 2016 Assembly elections.

Apart from Trivandrum, the BJP's best bet was Pathanamthitta (place of shabarimala) and Thrissur and Palakkad (the only BJP ruled municipality in kerala).

In Pathanamthitta BJP candidate came THIRD. Behind CONgress and behind LDF candidate.

In Thrissur , Actor Suresh Gopi who fought on BJP ticket, also came in THIRD.

In Palakkad , again BJP came in THIRD.

In fact BJP was second only in ONE assembly constituency i.e. Adoor.
U are wrong...
Bjp will raise in kerala

U are wrong...
Bjp will raise in kerala

RSS was started in response to the Mopla riots in kerala. It has a long history in kerala.

But end of the day nobody willl vote for BJP because the hatred for Hindus and Hindutva runs deep in kerala, unlike Bengal.

Kerala is one of the first successful model for xtian missionaries. It was their laboratory like Gujarat was the laboratory for the RSS.

It is also a successful laboratory for the communist.

And both of these laboratories is based on making the people hate Hinduism and Hindutva. I am not even talking about the xtians and muslim. I am talking about Hindus who have contempt for Hindu values, traditions and rituals.

For BJP to succeed in kerala, it has to either become a xtian party like the congress or a Hindu hating party like the Left.

The Third and only other option is to turn kerala into a Hindutva laboratory with money and resources and blood. Lots of it and Lots of time.

Chunav ka natija dekh ke maza aya
images

Or ye jo maza h me ye baki ke bache kuche states ko dena chahta hu 2024 me

When you make full career of betrayal (as your only consistent platform)....you can only run so long.

Pretty sure TDP is done....too bad coz NTR had a grand vision.

BJP should look to grab the decent TDP remnants and leave rest to vultures. Those unwilling to join BJP should form their own party from scratch if you ask me. CBN and his close cabal is just full on backstabbing toxic failure if you ask me....dont ever share space with that lot ever again.

I mean BJP made inroads into nw telengana this time, that was old TDP territory. The vote base (narrative and issue wise) is good for the long term in both states (of old AP) for sure. Jagan also seems to be fairly ok with Modi and BJP attitude wise...so BJP should look at what can be explored there.

As for kerala and TN, BJP should keep learning and perfecting (what gets turnout, what doesnt)...they are getting consistent votes so its matter of time to consolidate and expand. They must be very careful though to make the right alliances (official and unofficial) at this formative stage. TN they gotta understand the void left by jayalalitha and its effect on ADMK compared to DMK transferring thru strong dynasty (stalin). Some tough decisions need to be made soon as to future and role of ADMK....test the alliance cpl more times probably as to see what are the new forces settling compared to before (when it was straight up incumbency run almost).

Very happy to see karnataka result. I will watch state govt fun now. Overall a good performance by BJP in south, and many lessons of how to keep improving too.

They bring people like Yogi to campaign in Kerala and expect people to vote? I dont think they understand the psyche of our people. BJP should alone in TN for next few years to gain voteshare or something like it has done in Kerala.

But Personally I do not want any national parties ruling TN.

TN is in a churn and ripe for a lot of Hindutva dose.
The strangle-hold of EJ on TN will be the undoing of Dravidian parties. The blow is on the way and when it hits, Stalin will change his name to Senthil and will start wearing Janeau, ala Pappu.

BJP needs to get closer to DMK over the next decade. If they imagine that they can get an independently large vote share in the future ,they can keep dreaming ,for it is not going to happen any time soon . The best way to go about it would be to negotiate an alliance over time .

BJP needs to get closer to DMK over the next decade. If they imagine that they can get an independently large vote share in the future ,they can keep dreaming ,for it is not going to happen any time soon . The best way to go about it would be to negotiate an alliance over time .

That's exactly what everyone thought in West Bengal.
Same in Tripura.

TN is a easy conquest when compared to WB,
Plans are already in motion, Like I said, Stalin will be doing Anga Pradakshinams soon...

Back
Top Bottom