What's new

Nigerian Civil War

al-Hasani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
This section of the forum is supposed to cover Africa as well despite 75% of all threads here dealing with issues in the Arab world.

Meanwhile Sub-Saharan Africa has a population of almost 1 billion people and a lot of issues are happening there related to military and conflicts. Although there are very few if any members from Sub-Saharan Africa on PDF. Not that there are many active Arab members either.

Now earlier today some of us discussed Nigeria where I stated that Boko Haram are a major part of the problem in Nigeria and lunatics but that the Nigerian army and various other militias are part of the problem as well.

People not well-informed about that conflict (I am no expert either) doubted this but then they should consult this source below or make a few searches on the internet.

Nigeria: Gruesome footage implicates military in war crimes | Amnesty International

Boko Haram and Nigerian military both accused of war crimes as conflict escalates - Africa - World - The Independent

This link is very useful too;

Nigeria's Hidden War: Channel 4 Dispatches - Channel 4 - Info - Press

Now 1-2 users here called me a racist for stating historical facts about large parts of Sub-Saharan Africa and for pointing out many major problems that are found nowhere else on the planet (not always but in many cases) on this scale.

This video below speaks for itself and my previous correct points;

In other news;

BBC News - Nigerian soldiers given death penalty for mutiny

The fact is that if Nigeria and the Nigerians do not change (all parties involved) the bloodshed and overall misery will continue for centuries. It looks very much like a never-ending conflict. Nigeria is just a richer, bigger and stronger version of South Sudan, Somalia, the Central African Republic etc.

In any case we can only hope that peace will prevail as there is a lot of potential in Sub-Saharan Africa and being selfish then this would be good for the Arab world investment and stability wise.

@Selous brother you lived in Sub-Saharan Africa? Do you know other users here on PDF that live in this region of the world? What about a Nigerian user?

@PlanetWarrior

@ebray @Belew_Kelew maybe?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom