What's new

Nigerian pop singer Adokiye offers virginity to Boko Haram terrorists in return for ...

Are International Anti Islamic forces get what the want?

• Total voters

daring dude

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
IT certainly is a little different than the passive Twitter hashtag #BringBackOurGirls.

A Nigerian pop singer Adokiye said she would sacrifice her virginity to the militants Boko Haram, led by Abubakar Shekau, in exchange for the return of the hundreds of schoolgirls they have kidnapped in the country’s north-east.

“It is just unfair. They are too young. I wish I could offer myself in exchange,” Adokiye told Vanguard.

“They are between 12 and 15 year old girls for Christ sake. I am older and more experienced. Even if 10 to 12 men have to take me every night, I don’t care. Just release these girls and let them go back to their parents,” the 23-year-old, from Imo State, said.

720989-25ba1702-fce8-11e3-a06e-793f22b94a46.jpg

Offering her virginity to terrorists in return for the kidnapped schoolgirls ... Nigerian pop singer Adokiye. Picture: Adokiye / Twitter

721044-250b3ade-fce8-11e3-a06e-793f22b94a46.jpg

Clearly likes to titillate ... Nigerian pop singer Adokiye in a pool. Picture: Adokiye / Facebook

720783-ebd1d7be-fce7-11e3-a06e-793f22b94a46.jpg

Brazen mass killer ... Nigerian Islamist terrorist group Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau.

A total of 276 girls were abducted on April 14 from the north-eastern town of Chibok, in Borno state, which has a sizeable Christian community. The majority remain missing.

VIDEO: Boko Haram purportedly show missing schoolgirls

PETROL BOMBS AND SHOOTINGS: Boko Haram wreck havoc

The virginity offer from Adokiye, full name Adokiye Ngozi Kyrian, was generally supported on social media.
he did though have her detractors.
Adokiye has recently branched out into movies, playing the lead role in two Nollywood movies.

What is going on in Islamic World..

She did though have her detractors.
Adokiye has recently branched out into movies, playing the lead role in two Nollywood movies.

I am impressed with CIA's creation of boko haram...it would play great role in invasion Nigeria in Africa...together ISIS and boko haram [term ALQ replaced] would help US achieve objectives in M.E and Africa.

I am impressed with CIA's creation of boko haram...it would play great role in invasion Nigeria in Africa...together ISIS and boko haram [term ALQ replaced] would help US achieve objectives in M.E and Africa.
But their time has come... and the end games started.. and its the time, when their all long back planning will be ruined In sha Allah...

IT certainly is a little different than the passive Twitter hashtag #BringBackOurGirls.

A Nigerian pop singer Adokiye said she would sacrifice her virginity to the militants Boko Haram, led by Abubakar Shekau, in exchange for the return of the hundreds of schoolgirls they have kidnapped in the country’s north-east.

“It is just unfair. They are too young. I wish I could offer myself in exchange,” Adokiye told Vanguard.

“They are between 12 and 15 year old girls for Christ sake. I am older and more experienced. Even if 10 to 12 men have to take me every night, I don’t care. Just release these girls and let them go back to their parents,” the 23-year-old, from Imo State, said.

720989-25ba1702-fce8-11e3-a06e-793f22b94a46.jpg

Offering her virginity to terrorists in return for the kidnapped schoolgirls ... Nigerian pop singer Adokiye. Picture: Adokiye / Twitter

721044-250b3ade-fce8-11e3-a06e-793f22b94a46.jpg

Clearly likes to titillate ... Nigerian pop singer Adokiye in a pool. Picture: Adokiye / Facebook

720783-ebd1d7be-fce7-11e3-a06e-793f22b94a46.jpg

Brazen mass killer ... Nigerian Islamist terrorist group Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau.

A total of 276 girls were abducted on April 14 from the north-eastern town of Chibok, in Borno state, which has a sizeable Christian community. The majority remain missing.

VIDEO: Boko Haram purportedly show missing schoolgirls

PETROL BOMBS AND SHOOTINGS: Boko Haram wreck havoc

The virginity offer from Adokiye, full name Adokiye Ngozi Kyrian, was generally supported on social media.
he did though have her detractors.

What is going on in Islamic World..

no way she is a virgin

is nigeria not even capable of rescuing these girls?

Goodluck Jonathan is turning out to be increasingly corrupt. According to him, the Nigerian Military is infiltrated by Boko Haram sympathisers.

They are not capable. It is shown by how readily Boko Haram can strike in Nigeria with bombings and shootings.

that all been cultivated in the Countries to make the way for US or international forces incursion... as they did in Yemen, Somalia and so many in the list.. by making Gov. and their Forces incompetent and then take out their assets easily... it's their part of 4th and 5th Generation Warfare... as it is happening in Iraq... their Gov. cant protect them selves and even their Military turning out to be ISIS assets and fighting against Gov.

is nigeria not even capable of rescuing these girls?

Read my post above, Group is created to spread terror into the heart of Nigerians and so the only saviors would be from NATO/N. America may it be Invasion or Strikes...same old same old war for Energy will never end.

why NATo/US forces being the World's only forces to deploy where ever required,,, forces for free to interfere ... ?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh now that you know, don't tell anyone else plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back
Top Bottom