What's new

Night Activity at a PAF FOB

agaya naya mehmaan .
UAE.jpg
say nazar nahe araha.

PAF is a Zinde force for every year it offers multiple Kurbans of very high caliber Shehit pilots....

And, all the Shehits are flying CAPs 24/7 guarding the Pak air space....

For a reason it's second to none for the intruders face both Gazis and Shehits simultaneously....

Guys!

If J-10C and J-15 have landed in Karachi, then I am ready to bet on my life that a very big war is round the corner.

PAF would not have gone this distance without this reason.
Don’t chicken out now, War is War, Pakistan doesn’t fear it neither Us Pakistanis.

(Although no war is happening anytime soon)

Dear, there are so many rumours circulating.....Block-72....J-15....J-10.....Horus....C-130J.....
All i can say is there are said to be some 16 high ranking PAF officials abroad including the Bison Blaster.....let's see what transpires. :-)

Welcome back @Windjammer. Considering what is happening with USA at the moment, and what is happening between USA and China, I guess trip to USA of PAF's elites is out of question. Right!!
That's leave us with China. It seems that some Chinese purchases are set up.

We should all start guessing which fighter jets from China Pakistan is or would be interested.

Guys!

If J-10C and J-15 have landed in Karachi, then I am ready to bet on my life that a very big war is round the corner.

PAF would not have gone this distance without this reason.

Spot on.

USA wants to hit China now, rather than in the future when it is more stronger.
I said long time ago when Galwan surfaced. China has calculated what is the plan by U Sam and it has busted that plan by moving in to Ladakh.

Please see the videos of Sabir Shakir in last couple of days. He has hinted that some documents/intelligence came to the attention of China/Pakistan and they have acted.

I am certain one of that plan was that India moves on Gilgit Baltistan to block CPEC and China's access.
Then USA and allies encircle China in South China Sea.

The way China has behaved with India, it has busted that design and now had India on the notice that you make a wrong move and you lose Ladakh and Kashmir.

Modi, Defence Minister, Indian Generals all have gone in to silence mode, because the threat China's action poses.
Pakistan is extremely quiet. It is not showing its cards.
But we all know, what Pakistan would do if hostilities break out.
Something is cooking no doubt.
World is at the door of another great war. The way USA have acted against China in last couple of days, it seems that it is gearing up his allies to hit China.

Welcome back @Windjammer. Considering what is happening with USA at the moment, and what is happening between USA and China, I guess trip to USA of PAF's elites is out of question. Right!!

We should all start guessing which fighter jets from China Pakistan is or would be interested.

Spot on.

USA wants to hit China now, rather than in the future when it is more stronger.
I said long time ago when Galwan surfaced. China has calculated what is the plan by U Sam and it has busted that plan by moving in to Ladakh.

Please see the videos of Sabir Shakir in last couple of days. He has hinted that some documents/intelligence came to the attention of China/Pakistan and they have acted.

I am certain one of that plan was that India moves on Gilgit Baltistan to block CPEC and China's access.
Then USA and allies encircle China in South China Sea.

The way China has behaved with India, it has busted that design and now had India on the notice that you make a wrong move and you lose Ladakh and Kashmir.

Modi, Defence Minister, Indian Generals all have gone in to silence mode, because the threat China's action poses.
Pakistan is extremely quiet. It is not showing its cards.
But we all know, what Pakistan would do if hostilities break out.
Something is cooking no doubt.
World is at the door of another great war. The way USA have acted against China in last couple of days, it seems that it is gearing up his allies to hit China.

Add to this that US is lining up Taiwan, Australia, Philippine against China.

There still remains a Question: "where to start"?

I think the US plan station its troops in Taiwan will be showing the red rug to the dragon.....this is what China will not tolerate.

@Windjammer
1. Welcome Back.
2. Good Luck going through all the 'Alerts' since your last Login.
3. Incase you haven't heard, multiple Topics were posted in your honor* and there were a couple of b.s. rumors 'bout your absence.
*Arguably the most popular among PDF Members.

You missed out on quite a few of my Video Edits these past few Months, but don't worry - my up coming vid will (most certainly) put a smile on your and everyone else's face.

Its one of my EPIC projects.
Thanks bro for your kind and touching words and sentiments.
I will try to find your work that i missed and look forward to new editions.

Firstly thank you for the welcome.
Regarding the topic, what i heard is exactly the opposite, there are even rumours floating that since Trump has interests in the Boeing company hence was reluctant to release Vipers produced by the Bell company.
Whatever truth in that but our boys are certainly in US.

Back
Top Bottom