What's new

No conspiracy against imran khan and we don't accept Pakistan's neutrality: Ukrainian ambassador to Pakistan

We do not accept Pakistan's neutrality. It is tantamount to fueling the conflict.
Hopefully, Pakistan will join the anti-war coalition (against Russia).
The Army Chief of Pakistan took a bold stand.
"No one has hatched any conspiracy against Imran Khan."

Statements by Ukrainian Ambassador Markian Chuchak in a interview on Aaj News

So countries will dictate us on our foreign policy
This is what happens when GHQ runs it's own foreign policy apart from Foreign office undef prime minister

How this guy is praising COAS but dictating us about PM imran Khan stance of neutrality.

View attachment 866760View attachment 866761View attachment 866762View attachment 866763

Who the fvck he is ...dictating our national policy ..

Who the fvck he is ...dictating our national policy ..
Army is the one who decide policy and they're the one who let outsiders to have their input too

But Civilians Pakistanis are definitely not trustable

Army is the one who decide policy and they're the one who let outsiders to have their input too

But Civilians Pakistanis are definitely not trustable
I know they are buying defence equipment and wheat ...But, even weak country like Ukraine..telling us what to do ... it is kala Republic

I know they are buying defence equipment and wheat ...But, even weak country like Ukraine..telling us what to do ... it is kala Republic
Not just weak the most corrupt country in the entire Europe and this interview is planted
Russia is handing their *** to them this is why every Pakistani should 100% support Russia specially in this war

You will notice one thing all these people that are defending Ukraine will be no where to be found on the Palestinian threads

Its these Ukrainian fckers that helped the Israel with the Nuclear program

FV7sKiGWQAARBmL.jpeg.jpg

FSkYWdCWQAAKPbD.jpeg.jpg

Welcome to Ukraine, the most corrupt nation in Europe​

While the conflict with Russia heats up in the east, life for most Ukrainians is marred by corruption so endemic that even hospitals appear to be infected. Can anyone clean the country up?

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2015/feb/04/welcome-to-the-most-corrupt-nation-in-europe-ukraine

Ukrainians have been bold with their voice. Its not that they are picking on Pakistan because they choose to pick Pakistan. They have told Europeans yesterday to stop Russian visitors (blanket to every citizen).

THey were asking for HIMARS since war began but only got them once they prove worthy of getting them (i.e. successful defence of Kiev).

So an Ambassador's job is to make a lot of noise as normal trade and duties are disrupted. That does not mean we or the Europeans have to obey and listen.

And I like the Kashmir analogy

So the Ukrainian ambassador interferes in our internal affairs?

Back
Top Bottom