What's new

No country for envoys: Chopper crash tragedy, Indian paper's horrible comment

Everyone looking handsome in bridal wears. I say if we properly promote our dresses in western countries there is a high chance of it becoming an acceptable dresses in their society.
Very true ...I know a few families who do this at small scale (selling Pakistani clothes to goray)...

YOU PUBLISH WHAT YOUR PEOPLE WANT TO READ.

so much hate.

AFTER NEPAL BEEF DRAMA IS ANYONE SURPRISED ABT IT.

Tho i will be honest this is too low too low.

But AS I SAID WHEN ITS INDIA THERE IS NO LIMIT TO STOOPING LOW

A BOTTOMLESS PIT.

Very true ...I know a few families who do this at small scale (selling Pakistani clothes to goray)...

I know a lot of people doing this in UAE lol.
They just sell in their circle of friends. What we need is better marketing for designs and quality.

Waittttt!!! What osama , butcher modi , sl team has to do with this accident a total accident.

Seriously how shameless one could get.

Like india never had its share of high profile murders. Its two serving Pm indira ,rajeev were killed.

They were prime minsters ,enjoyed more security than diplomats.
So one should never ever visit india,
Even mahatama gandhi was killed,

Last edited:
Choti zehniyet kay log..........
more like chutiya zeheniyat
dont give this commentator more coverage than it deserves.

Suleman khan's story is loosing interest so they needed that.
by the way Spain had a crash too wait if its blamed on Taliban or on ISI by this paper.

YOU PUBLISH WHAT YOUR PEOPLE WANT TO READ.

so much hate.

AFTER NEPAL BEEF DRAMA IS ANYONE SURPRISED ABT IT.

Tho i will be honest this is too low too low.

But AS I SAID WHEN ITS INDIA THERE IS NO LIMIT TO STOOPING LOW

A BOTTOMLESS PIT.
please dont blame entire India its only some of their hate mongers and trolls who do that

People sure are retarded looking at all the negative comments about India.

Which part of the article is factually incorrect?

An article factually lists out diplomatic casualties in Pakistan over the years, and then draws out the logical corollary from that.

Well what's wrong with that? Certain people here need to get their mental health diagnosed asap.

more like chutiya zeheniyat
dont give this commentator more coverage than it deserves.

Suleman khan's story is loosing interest so they needed that.
by the way Spain had a crash too wait if its blamed on Taliban or on ISI by this paper.

please dont blame entire India its only some of their hate mongers and trolls who do that

Bahi saara media yehi kar raha hota hai hamesha. And even their ppl who comment on their as in india's as well as our newspaper sites they write such horrible stuff.

these ppl who come on internet they are atleast educated that they can type and write, they are representing masses ,if they are such hate mongers ...and 90pc of online posters are such..then what impression it will build.

Read the nepal beef thread alone,i silently observed the threads just to see how indians react online....and i wasnt disappointed, apart from 1 or 2 indian posters everyone was acting totally retard.

Point out one single media outlet that doesnt run spicy propaganda stories on us. I get no pleasure out of lumping a nation in a category but ihave observed it for so long.

Even in pak china think tank name thread ,shamefully even those indian members here who pretend to be very civil were enthusiatically participating doing the same cheap discussion regardless of their gender.

I am yet to see pakistanis acting like this over tragedies.

Actually that's in there best interest to highlight Pakistan as a failure state....anti Pakistan shows and anti Pakistan channels are far more popular in India....As Pakistan is successfully dealing with the terrorism issue plus the news of 46$ billion Chinese investment has made it's impact...Indian frustration is growing day by day.....They had a perfect idea about Pakistan's disintegration in 2015 or 2012 or whatever....but tables have totally turned now against there expectations....and that's the bitter reality which isn't going down the throat of Indian policy makers...!!

there is a reason I call them stinky, they stink physically and mentally

Yaaaar waisee kasam seh kitniiii chooteiii zaniyaat keh yeh logg hain - Using a helicopter accident to score brownie points !

Despicable....absolutely despicable.

Back
Top Bottom