What's new

No Deal has been made with Establishment: Imran Khan - 6 Days Ultimatum for General Election Remains

If PTI goes ahead with another freedom protest they should come better prepared, especially the recent police brutality.

Yes Bajwa is a dog and wont hesitate to kill Pakistanis

This Bajwa has proven to be stubborn, greedy selfish doesn't care about the country's long stability.

We are already going through a revolution. The common Pakistanis should group together to support Imran Kahan in getting rid of the old bunch of looters and plunderers. And Bajwa knows he will be signing his own death sentence if he gave the order to shoot.

We need more people like gandapur in punjab , PTI needed more badmash in party people like Mehmood rasheed , murad ras , shafat Mehmood are too shareef , gandapur brought massive convoy from DI khan and Mianwali in this long march while on the other hand khan got no support from central punjab

I agree, PDM are full of dakoos, they only understand gangsta type violence.

Yes Bajwa is a dog and wont hesitate to kill Pakistanis

Not an iota of doubt: though I would like to use word "swine", instead of a "dog".

This Bajwa has proven to be stubborn, greedy selfish doesn't care about the country's long stability.

Far worse than that. He is Mir Jafar of our times, and a traitor.

Khan sahab, as a long time PTI supporter. I respect your decisions, but revolutionaries don't ask the corrupt system to accept them, they overturn the system and recreate it with laws that serve the people.

PTI and IK plan is to bring a new governmental/Electrol system. This is so people can get justice and country can progress, by making reforms in all institutes. Also we need to get rid of the corrupt. But he is again going in the same system and wants Judiciary, Establishment or EC to hold free and fair elections. How will this be possible when those same people who are powerful and fear PTI, they don't want PTI in power as informed by IK.

So what is the possibility of free and fair elections so PTI can get 2/3 majority to make reforms? Remove corrupt judges, police, beuracrats etc.

Last edited:
Apologies to all swines :lol: agar unko bura lagy to mafi

No, they wouldn't. They know, Bajwa is their kith and kin. Swines are known to destruct grown corps fields.

chain of command bhi aik cheez hoti hai.. Today if Army officers stop following orders of Bajwa where would Army as an insitution go..
Bajwa doesnt manage let alone micromanage rangers..
rangers dont send chiithi for approvals to rawalpindi.

Do you believe Rangers guarding corrupt water tanker mafia movements in karachi is approved by our Army?
lols yes 100% they are all same! chor haram khors!

@SIPRA

PaaJee,

What happened on 25th is truly disturbing... scenes like the Valley of Sorrows... I am speechless.

However, what has happened... it happened because of the explicit approval of the Them/They/Theirs...
NarcoTerrorLeague doens't have the guts to do it without the said approval.

Saw a young mother with two children in Karachi..one is baby of one month...
That brave Pak mother came out for the future of her children...

Doing a ModelTown in Lahore is one thing... but this happened across Pakistan.

PMIK, by giving 6Days Ultimatem, has also limited his options.
It appears that MirJaffar (he/she/it/them/they/theirs) has managed to decieve once again.

This entire Nizam is an OccupationalMechanism.. and you don't change this ColongialStructure by being Nice or exercising WoodstockSuffism.

With QabzaGroup only MassiveDanda works... not logic, reason or decency.

Now that the CriminalEnterprise has changed the laws to its liking once again... you can forget a decent election let alone a Free n Fair one. Game is now Rigged.

Saddening to say but Pakistan is butchered by the CriminalEnterprise with the full blessing of MirJaffar.

Mangus

Warning - he is expected to give such warnings till May 30 to keep up the ante since govt has not given the names, time and place for the talks. On May 30, Hamza Shahbaz is expected to be removed as Punjab CM officially hence Punjab police command and control may come under Pervaiz Elahi by than which will make much easier for PTI supporters to come from other cities of Punjab just like the way ppl came from KP. If hamza is removed than Ranna S power will be limited to Islamabad only

Yes we all know it's not a deal, and we can get word deal gives wrong connotations and message to the core PTI supporters and the public.

It must be an agreement, an assurance in B/W, or a contract, this sounds better.

I like this paragraph on internet.....
"Pakistanis are the ones who reach Turkey, Italy, Greece and Mexico by closed routes. What a difficult task to reach Islamabad."

@SIPRA

PaaJee,

What happened on 25th is truly disturbing... scenes like the Valley of Sorrows... I am speechless.

However, what has happened... it happened because of the explicit approval of the Them/They/Theirs...
NarcoTerrorLeague doens't have the guts to do it without the said approval.

Saw a young mother with two children in Karachi..one is baby of one month...
That brave Pak mother came out for the future of her children...

Doing a ModelTown in Lahore is one thing... but this happened across Pakistan.

PMIK, by giving 6Days Ultimatem, has also limited his options.
It appears that MirJaffar (he/she/it/them/they/theirs) has managed to decieve once again.

This entire Nizam is an OccupationalMechanism.. and you don't change this ColongialStructure by being Nice or exercising WoodstockSuffism.

With QabzaGroup only MassiveDanda works... not logic, reason or decency.

Now that the CriminalEnterprise has changed the laws to its liking once again... you can forget a decent election let alone a Free n Fair one. Game is now Rigged.

Saddening to say but Pakistan is butchered by the CriminalEnterprise with the full blessing of MirJaffar.

Mangus

Paa Jee: In any case, it is a long haul and extended struggle. Unlike some enthusiastic PTI supporters, mostly younger than you and me, I have known it, from the beginning. IK is fighting, tooth and nail, and we must support him at all costs. Must understand, that a country, where a traitor, a Mir Jafar, can become a COAS; how difficult this political struggle can be. Let us hope for the best.

Paa Jee: In any case, it is a long haul and extended struggle. Unlike some enthusiastic PTI supporters, mostly younger than you and me, I have known it, from the beginning. IK is fighting, tooth and nail, and we must support him at all costs. Must understand, that a country, where a traitor, a Mir Jafar, can become a COAS; how difficult this political struggle can be. Let us hope for the best.
The problem with IK is that he is too much of a nice guy, and has the fear of Allah in him which is why he did not want any loss of life or his supporters and the public to be hurt. Unfortunately, in Pakistan that will not work, nobody voluntarily resigns they have to be forced out. A bloody Islamic revolution is the only way to cleanse all the dirt…

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom