What's new

No Decision on India-Pakistan Cricket Series: External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj

hahhahah

No neeed to play with india.if india sends cricketers they will only come to help their bla ttp terrorists.

Say no to terrorism ,ban indian cricketers.

Sir you are so right. Pakistan Cricket Team is much Better than the Indian Team. In Ten years time BCCI will be BEGGING PCB to send Pakistan Cricket Team to India and Invite the Indian Team to play in Pakistan.

We don't need to pplay with them. Can you imagine our team going to pakistan and a suicide bomber killing them? No thanks.

Why would your assets hurt you? Doesn't make sense.
I think hurt would rather come from your media and people upon losing a match.
And as I recall, it was Pakistani blind cricket team lead that was poisoned while in India not the other way around.
Also Zimbabwe came and now is ready to go back without a scratch but good memories.

Sir you are so right. Pakistan Cricket Team is much Better than the Indian Team. In Ten years time BCCI will be BEGGING PCB to send Pakistan Cricket Team to India and Invite the Indian Team to play in Pakistan.
They are already always begging us for everything.

Why would your assets hurt you? Doesn't make sense.
I think hurt would rather come from your media and people upon losing a match.
And as I recall, it was Pakistani blind cricket team lead that was poisoned while in India not the other way around.
Also Zimbabwe came and now is ready to go back without a scratch but good memories.
I think we should play more with associate teams, i dont even know why we bother abt india when we have so many options?

I think we should play more with associate teams, i dont even know why we bother abt india when we have so many options?

Agreed, almost every time after India loses a match some poor students get beaten up or expelled. Even though Pak-India matches are top grossing of the cricket world, you just cant reason with a cow.

On a personal note, whenever more than 5 Indians gather up in one spot...a strange nasty odor takes the air by surprise. Wouldn't want to be there..

Agreed, almost every time after India loses a match some poor students get beaten up or expelled. Even though Pak-India matches are top grossing of the cricket world, you just cant reason with a cow.

On a personal note, whenever more than 5 Indians gather up in one spot...a strange nasty odor takes the air by surprise. Wouldn't want to be there..
What happens when PAK loose every match in world cup ? India beat them , in PAK you people kills . lot of difference.

What happens when PAK loose every match in world cup ? India beat them , in PAK you people kills . lot of difference.

Share with me where due to defeat in match people killed others. I did hear of TV smashes, but hey that's just emotions getting better of people. As long as they shamshed their own TVs, who cares :)

I remember the great "Anay do" series. It was hilarious to say the least.

No need to play with Indian team. Pak should Play with better teams.
Seeing Pakistan ODI rank...India should not play with team like Pakistan
Also Pakistan busy playing with Zimbabwe etc :D

Share with me where due to defeat in match people killed others. I did hear of TV smashes, but hey that's just emotions getting better of people. As long as they shamshed their own TVs, who cares :)

I remember the great "Anay do" series. It was hilarious to say the least.
lol.... Did you remember how PAK cricket teams enter inside PAK after defeat?

lol.... Did you remember how PAK cricket teams enter inside PAK after defeat?

Did they or anyone get killed? Do you know how the only man who actually played well in my opinion, Dhoni, was grilled 24/7 on Indian media after "Pharnay do" series? Do you know one Indian fan committed suicide and another had a heart attack in a defeat vs a match with srilanka?

But hey what can you say about S.Asians, a lot of dumb emotional people around.

F*ck India. Stop playing with them unless they stop mixing politics and cricket. Dont beg them.

Pakistan is quite good by itself without playing India. It can survive. We are not dying to play India or watch India Pakistan cricket.

It must be very embarrassing for a Pakistani for how their board keeps begging India for a series when India is clearly not interested. Now, they will be offended and we have to be forced to listen to their drama of how small Indian hearts are ..when they don't get enough attention they will threaten IPL with a PPL and when that does not get them any more attention or the might of IPL becomes reality, they will come back and ask us for another series.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom