What's new

No evidence of Modi promoting enmity: SIT

Uff Bichara Modi... 2000 hazaar banday hi toh marain hain, uski reputation ko na kuch kaho.

He saved Gujrati (Hindu and Muslims) by prompt action and quick deployment of forces. And your figure is exaggerated, It was 900-1000 Muslim and 200-300 Hindus.

By the way Asim don't tell me that riots doesn't happen in Paksitan.. Riots are common in India and Pakistan due to character of Hindu and Muslim..

Almost 50% are hindus

I am sorry to say, But I have seen this many time. Muslim only empathetic about there fellow religion/sect. They don't care about others'. Million of Hindus mourn and stand together with Gujtrati Muslims, But not a single Muslim I repeat Not a single Muslim Have ever talked bout innocent died in train burning...

This is just a small example. Like wise I have never seen Muslims condemning/mourning on death of other religion. Muslims are not well educated but they are highly aware of there rights.

Uff Bichara Modi... 2000 hazaar banday hi toh marain hain, uski reputation ko na kuch kaho.

Only 2000. Some Pakistanis were going up as high as 50,000 . Anyways I am no Modi fan..I just want a closure to the case.

Rinkle Kumari ELOPED with her boyfriend and married him. She wants nothing to do with her family. You must be a very twisted person to compare an Elopement of a woman off her own accord with the case of MASS MURDERER NARENDRA MODI who is responsible for cold blooded murder of 3000+ innocent Indian citizens.

Asim quoted 2000, You quoted 3000, by the time when Mods delete this thread The figure will go to million. What is the source of your claim??? is it
2corcle net? or ZH? or rupees news? Quote some authentic source dude...

Asim quoted 2000, You quoted 3000, by the time when Mods delete this thread The figure will go to million. What is the source of your claim??? is it
2corcle net? or ZH? or rupees news? Quote some authentic source dude...

Dude I remember seeing one "Lets bash India' discussion in a Pakistan channel, where the death count was as high as 50,000.

It shows the worst judiciary system of a least develop country like india.... you guys need a long way to go...

it would not be strange if he will be given the higest civil awards of india.....u know its called india..:D

To indian muslims & Pakistanis why the hell on the first place u were xpecting any justice from indian judiciary aka hindutva influence.?

Rinkle Kumari ELOPED with her boyfriend and married him. She wants nothing to do with her family. You must be a very twisted person to compare an Elopement of a woman off her own accord with the case of MASS MURDERER NARENDRA MODI who is responsible for cold blooded murder of 3000+ innocent Indian citizens.

Oh! my bad.. Didnt realize that CJI on India was on defence.pk with a Pakistani and US (lol) flag in his avatar..

I am sorry to say, But I have seen this many time. Muslim only empathetic about there fellow religion/sect. They don't care about others'. Million of Hindus mourn and stand together with Gujtrati Muslims, But not a single Muslim I repeat Not a single Muslim Have ever talked bout innocent died in train burning...

This is just a small example. Like wise I have never seen Muslims condemning/mourning on death of other religion. Muslims are not well educated but they are highly aware of there rights.

There was a discussion some time ago in CNN IBN where one Muslim guest said that NM showed no regrets or apologized for 2002 riots for which Rajdeep Sardesai asked whether it will be all right if NM aplogized,.He answered that it will not be okay until every Hindu in Gujurat feels the guilt for the riots as Germans felt for the Nazi war crimes.With this type of attitude i don't see us getting us anywhere.

No point in dragging this for 10 years. Hang him if he is guilty - if he is not, then court need to impose hefty fine on anyone trying to malign him.

But people need to realise if NDA comes to power especially with BJP having absolute majority or near absolute majority, Modi is the best bet for everyone as he is the most anti-RSS leader within BJP. So the focus will be on economy rather than on hindutva.

Dude, deal with people as individuals. No generalizations or legitimization of communal identities please.

It shows the worst judiciary system of a least develop country like india.... you guys need a long way to go...

it would not be strange if he will be given the higest civil awards of india.....u know its called india..:D

To indian muslims & Pakistanis why the hell on the first place u were xpecting any justice from indian judiciary aka hindutva influence.?

I agree our Judiciary is not as quick as west's. But dont worry, next govt (NDA govt with NaMO) will bring Judiciary accountability bill.. Its in pipeline... Our judiciary is late, but not prejudiced against Muslims.

If NaMo is guilty he will be punished today or tomorrow, But if you feel he will be punished coz you or Muslims (Vote) loving party think so, Then GTFO.....

Dude, deal with people as individuals. No generalizations or legitimization of communal identities please.

Give me one youtube video where This thing has happen. I will give million of news clips where Hindus have came out ant condemned Gujrat riots... I am not generalizing, I am just saying that ppl need to learn pain of other as well... Only me attitude is not good..

There was a discussion some time ago in CNN IBN where one Muslim guest said that NM showed no regrets or apologized for 2002 riots for which Rajdeep Sardesai asked whether it will be all right if NM aplogized,.He answered that it will not be okay until every Hindu in Gujurat feels the guilt for the riots as Germans felt for the Nazi war crimes.With this type of attitude i don't see us getting us anywhere.

Pathetic attitude. Ppl willing to live in past. Did Muslims apologize for crime they did for centuries??? Did Americans apologize for what they did to Natives??

We should move forward. Once on BBC I was listening to a sardar jee interview , It was on 1984 riots, He said
"It was painful moment, But we have learn to move ahead, There is no benefit in living in past. If we scratch the old wound, It will bleed"

The truth is The ppl of Gujrat (Hindu and Muslims) have moved on The so called Muslim (Vote) lovers and few of our Pakistani brothers are not willing to move forward..

Well, you have idiots everywhere..

Yeah he was not promoting enmity he was promoting peace & inter-religious harmony while thousands of muslims & destroying millions properties according to indians standards...:D

Give me one youtube video where This thing has happen. I will give million of news clips where Hindus have came out ant condemned Gujrat riots... I am not generalizing, I am just saying that ppl need to learn pain of other as well... Only me attitude is not good..

Well here you go -

While addressing the gathering, Maulana Kalbe Jawad said: “Many times it has been said that Muslims don’t condemn Godhra incident which is completely wrong as I was the first to condemn the incident as several innocent people lost their lives in that. I also demanded that enquiry should be conducted on the incident too so that people behind such heinous act should be punished but nothing has been done so far.”

Kalbe Jawwad along with Hindu saints observe fast against Modi - Times of Ummah - News, Sports, Education, Business, Entertainment of Muslim Ummah

But even if your claim had been correct (which it is not) I would still not have supported your statement since it legitimizes communal identities.

You have to treat people as individuals not paint them with a broad brush.

The truth is [B said:
The ppl of Gujrat (Hindu and Muslims) have moved on[/B] The so called Muslim (Vote) lovers and few of our Pakistani brothers are not willing to move forward..

Its easy to call move forward,
why indians are not moving forward & forget mumbai drama?
why indians hindus are not moving forwards & still abusing muslims who conquer india & ruled india like,Babur, Great Ghaznavi etc?

The truth is The ppl of Gujrat (Hindu and Muslims) have moved on The so called Muslim (Vote) lovers and few of our Pakistani brothers are not willing to move forward..

Why should we care about them on this issue. Its not as if Pakistan is the global leader of Muslims. If any one that comes close to that title is KSA, then again they only represent Sunni camp. As the signature of a member here says " Never explain. Your friends don't need it and your enemies will not believe it".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom