What's new

No flat for her in Mumbai because she is Muslim

I have put her name in my signature. :)
She's a dusky Indian actress called Chitrangada singh, she's famous for her role in Hazaroon khawaishen aesi and yeh saali zindagi.
Recently Kangana Ranaut brought the topic of Indian obsession for fair skin into the limelight by rejecting a Rs 2 crore ad (for a fairness cream company). So I thought it was time again to change my DP to something that supports this cause.

Neha dhupia is dusky and she is the hottest out there according to me :P

Seriously!!!

What do you people see in her?

She is below average, a 3/10 or 4/10 at best on looks and even lower in figure/fitness and boob size.

Even My standards are low... :P

So if she wears jeans she becomes athiest? Do u guys even think before u type out things???

And being anti modiis big deal??? Why do u guys act so crappy.?anyone can dislike any politician.

There is a trend to potray India as anti Muslim and anti christian country.. The media is playing a bigger role to defame India.. This gal is anti Modi, so she is trying to defame Modi Sarkar..

But fool girl forget that she is defaming India as well..

Strange.
Because Bollywood is famour for its white and fair obsession.Both for actors and actresses.
It seems things and relics are changing.It is good.
I have put her name in my signature. :)
She's a dusky Indian actress called Chitrangada singh, she's famous for her role in Hazaroon khawaishen aesi and yeh saali zindagi.
Recently Kangana Ranaut brought the topic of Indian obsession for fair skin into the limelight by rejecting a Rs 2 crore ad (for a fairness cream company). So I thought it was time again to change my DP to something that supports this cause.

Even My standards are low... :P

There is a trend to potray India as anti Muslim and anti christian country.. The media is playing a bigger role to defame India.. This gal is anti Modi, so she is trying to defame Modi Sarkar..

But fool girl forget that she is defaming India as well..
India doesnt need any further DEFAMATION.

This lady turns out to be a Modi-baiter..

Anti-Modi brigade is now dime a dozen but what are these Journalists/professionals doing? They have an ethical responsibility of finding facts and reporting rather than taking sides.

Journalists are few and far between in a crowd of sensationalists and propagandists, or as the latter are better known these days, presstitutes.

Back
Top Bottom