What's new

No Hindi in Tamil Nadu, learn Agra cops the hard way

well this is real problem in south they are not versed with hindi and it some time creates problems
How is this a problem .
Anyway the concept of "one national language" will not work in India. We are doing just fine with the bilingual system .

People in Chennai know Hindi very well. Just call them BC, MC and they remember Hindi very first. The hostility for Hindi language is omnipresent in south India. People in south take considerable pride by feigning ignorance in Hindi. For hem Hindi is an outside language and all those who speak Hindi are outsiders who have no place in the south. India on paper is unity in diversity but in practice the communalism and cultural xenophobia is suffocating.

For people in north India everybody from north-east India is "chinki", Chinese, Nepali or Momos wale. In case you didn't notice these are all racist terms.

For people in Maharashtra anybody from north is a "bimari"

For people in south India anyody who is not dravidian is an "outsider". People who speak Hindi are from the "north" and are the aryan invaders who dislodged their ancestors.

For the bengalis the only culture in the world is bengali culture and anybody non-bengali is a lesser human being in their mishti doi eyes. They are the most lazy and uncouth bunch of people you will come across. If you don't trust me then visit Kolkata for a month and you will experience it first hand.

This is the ground reality of India.
What sort of crap is this? First not everyone knows Hindi in Chennai let alone in other parts of Tamilnadu. What excatly is BC,MC? Hostility of Hindi in south India? BS Pure BS. Do u even know how many non Tamil Speaking Indians reside in Tamilnadu? Or even in Chennai alone? Chennai doesnt treat them as outsider. In south People love their Mother tongue doesnt mean they hate other languages ...... India is on paper and in practice is a haven for outsiders.
Cut the crap and dont make a fool of yourself.

I can't bear to see this thread, alienating ourselves ( Tamils )

I don't like Hindi being forced upon us.

I don't know opinion of Malayalam , Telugu, Kannada people.

I guess other states know Hindi more,

I am ok with any sign board , train , buses in all 3 languages

TAMIL or Local language, ENGLISH and HINDI

But only in Hindi , I am sorry to say, I don't like it.
That doesn't mean I oppose Hindi in schools , where it optional.

There are many advantages in learning Hindi , but let's not make it compulsory .
We need to preserve our diversity , which is our social treasure.

What sort of crap is this? First not everyone knows Hindi in Chennai let alone in other parts of Tamilnadu.

If you claim that people in Chennai don't know Hindi then you are full of s**t.

Hostility of Hindi in south India? BS Pure BS

Don't waste my time further. Either you are a very good liar or a very ignorant fool.

Chennai doesnt treat them as outsider. In south People love their Mother tongue doesnt mean they hate other languages ...... India is on paper and in practice is a haven for outsiders.

Yea, and in your universe the sun revolves around earth. But we are talking about our universe so its better if you focus on reality.

Cut the crap and dont make a fool of yourself.

Get lost from here. I don't have time for liars and fools.

If you claim that people in Chennai don't know Hindi then you are full of s**t.
I am from Chennai, so what? Ever been to Chennai idiot?
Don't waste my time further. Either you are a very good liar or a very ignorant fool.
Am neither a liar nor a fool but I dont know about u let others make a call on that.
Yea, and in your universe the sun revolves around earth. But we are talking about our universe so its better if you focus on reality.
Ever heard " Vandorai vazha vaikum Chennai" Obviously No. My Universe is intact how about yours?
Get lost from here. I don't have time for liars and fools.
Never invited you , Oh u can get lost, I dont have problem. Just dont let the door hit u back.

I am from Chennai, so what? Ever been to Chennai idiot?

I have been to Chennai and I have seen how the idiotic tamils treat anybody who does not speak tamil. The less said about auto drivers the better.

Am neither a liar nor a fool but I dont know about u let others make a call on that.

You are a bad liar.

Ever heard " Vandorai vazha vaikum Chennai" Obviously No. My Universe is intact how about yours?

Ever heard about LTTE and how they were wiped out? Still the tamils are crying about that f***er prabhakaan and their destroyed elam?

Never invited you , Oh u can get lost, I dont have problem. Just dont let the door hit u back.

Sell idli dosas in marina beach and don't quote my posts.

can't bear to see this thread, alienating ourselves ( Tamils )

I don't like Hindi being forced upon us.

I don't know opinion of Malayalam , Telugu, Kannada people.

I guess other states know Hindi more,

I am ok with any sign board , train , buses in all 3 languages

TAMIL or Local language, ENGLISH and HINDI

But only in Hindi , I am sorry to say, I don't like it.
That doesn't mean I oppose Hindi in schools , where it optional.

There are many advantages in learning Hindi , but let's not make it compulsory .
We need to preserve our diversity , which is our social treasure.
That is right Satya Just because one loves his mother toungue he is branded as he hates other languages..... let us make the call what language we want to use....not others.

This shows that INTOLERANCE is on the rise in India................

I will return my CHADDI to the Tamil Guy whom i bought it from to PROTEST!!

So??

Does that NEGATE the fact that there is a GROWING INTOLERANCE in India?
Are u serious about intolerance ? If yes how does u compare it during Emergency? and to a period where there were protest against Hindi?

Are u serious about intolerance ? If yes how does u compare it during Emergency? and to a period where there were protest against Hindi?

I wasn't born during Emergency nor the period you are referring to.....

But since my birth....last 2 years have been the most INTOLERANT years of India.

That is right Satya Just because one loves his mother toungue he is branded as he hates other languages..... let us make the call what language we want to use....not others.

I am not sure about other language speaking populations

What's their opinion ?

We must decide it for the entire nation, should not alienate ourselves .

Recently seen,
coimbatore - erode highways have many milestones only in Hindi ,( alternate stones in tamil too)
Why not in 3 languages or atleast 2 ?

Supposing a person from say kerala , Karnataka or andhra passes that road , where will he know that information ?
He may have to travel 5-10 Kms to see a English signboard .

Same for us when we enter other states ?
Why is it being forced ?

@illuminatidinesh don't reply to that fake patriot guy.. He is a obsessed troll with any thread let alone here,
he can never make any positive statement.

I think he belongs in South India .
He has been ignored by many members including me.

@arp2041

People cry about intolerance as if something new has started..
Few % are intolerant at all times.

Now people are being played into politics to show some sort of support against intolerance
By blaming government .

If I need to support tolerance, let me show tolerance and guide people to show tolerance.
Simply returning awards , walking to parliament against intolerance is nothing but intolerance.

Arrest whoever is against national interest. Simple
Some one wants to ban beef , let them do it by ordinance in parliament , so that whole country can follow it.
If no , let people eat what they want.

Simply misusing media , doing dirty politics will only hinder our development .

Last time they tried it became a big mess, Y not maintain Status qou . Dont try and force something which people dont like.

Who are you to claim that the people don't like Sanskrit ? On the contrary there is historical and cultural evidence that people like and respect Sanskrit.

By reintroducing sanskrit into the masses it will be giving the people what they want. (not the "seculars").

Have you heard about organisations like Karnataka rakshana vedike, or Tamil parties, or Telugu language organisations, or maratha organisations, they are gonna rip who ever trys to impose other languages. And they have the support of the people, even the members of BJP support them, state govts spends millions in spreading the local languages, until the people come to know that by learning hindhi we get jobs there is no use of learning it. Tell me why shouldn't Hindi speakers learn any one southern languages, and as for malayalee( Malay = mountain, aal = people)all including Muslims speak only malayaleeall including Muslims speak only malayalee .

Are you stupid ?

Why are you telling me what I have already said ? First learn to read and understand English before making pathetic attempts at preaching to others and score brownie points.

Who are you to claim that the people don't like Sanskrit ? On the contrary there is historical and cultural evidence that people like and respect Sanskrit.

By reintroducing sanskrit into the masses it will be giving the people what they want. (not the "seculars").
When did i claim I dont like Sanskrit? It is my fav only next to Tamil .... Tamil- Sanskrit--Malayalam-Hindi-Telugu-English-German ( I am fluent in Tamil, Hindi,English-read write and talk---- Understand others)
My point is who is anyone to superimpose other language on anyone?
I wasn't born during Emergency nor the period you are referring to.....

But since my birth....last 2 years have been the most INTOLERANT years of India.
No buddy I was talking in terms of Language tolerance alone. As for the other intolerance we might discuss it in other thread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom