What's new

No more ship-grounding tricks will be allowed in South China Sea

I'm just reading your profile. You came from Sapporo, there is famous bier made in Japan. :cheers:

Sapporo beer, bro ! ;)

e918710faf9d1ccd85f73c66b8b7d433.jpg

China not to be accused of militarizing South China Sea
March 8, 2016

There are other countries than China to be accused of militarizing the South China Sea, said Foreign Minister Wang Yi on Tuesday at a press conference on the sidelines of the annual session of the National People's Congress.

b8aeed990a58184890b415.jpg

Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi gives a press conference on the sidelines of the fourth session of China's 12th National People's Congress in Beijing, capital of China, March 8, 2016. [Photo/China.org.cn]

Building defense facilities on its own islands and reefs, China is actually exercising the rights of self-preservation and self-defense, Wang said.

China was not the first country that deployed weapons on the Nansha Islands nor the country that has deployed the most weapons, not even the country that has conducted the most frequent military activities, he said.

"People talk a lot about militarization. I think China can not be accused of militarization. The label is more suited to some other countries," he said.

Wang reiterated that the Nansha Islands have been China's inherent territory and every Chinese has the obligation to defend them.

"China has not and will not have new territorial claims," he said.

Okinawa prefecture is not contested territory -
I'm not so sure about that. What might the Chinese Communist Party claim a few years from now, if it's successful at its current enterprise in the SCS?

I'm not so sure about that. What might the Chinese Communist Party claim a few years from now, if it's successful at its current enterprise in the SCS?

Lol China's territory are not found in the basis of the CCP, has nothing to do with the CCP, but derives from China's historical ownership. I will say that the current Chinese leadership is doing a great job in securing and asserting the territorial integrity of the nation. This ain't the same leaders of the late Qing dynasty who were forced to cede away territory. Like the Jews say, "never again" :)

alright then , bring it on .

all talk just like a girl, your government can't even face the UN tribunal in haque

1. China's attendance would sort of imply that Philippine claims are valid and warrant recognition.

2. China has signed several treaties with Philippines and ASEAN, which dictates that any territorial disputes will be resolved through bilateral negotiations. China does not want to break its treaties, but clearly the Philippines did.

1. China's attendance would sort of imply that Philippine claims are valid and warrant recognition.

2. China has signed several treaties with Philippines and ASEAN, which dictates that any territorial disputes will be resolved through bilateral negotiations. China does not want to break its treaties, but clearly the Philippines did.

Wow wrong

ASEAN and China signed the Declaration on the Conduct of Parties in the South China Sea, made in 2002, which stipulates bilateral negotiations as the means of resolving border and other disputes

DECLARATION ON THE CONDUCT OF PARTIES IN THE SOUTH CHINA SEA - ASEAN | ONE VISION ONE IDENTITY ONE COMMUNITY

So yup, China can't attend the court because it is bound by its treaties it has signed with the Philippines.

First its non binding agreement the conduct of parties in the West Philippine sea so its not a treaty otherwise you people and you people were first one to violate it again non binding meaning it's more of a promise not to do anything just the way you people like it no consequents and its agreement not a treaty stupid because it's non binding unlike treaties which are binding agreements between nations this a pledge by all parties not to do anything else besides what has already been done plus to talk it over bilaterally second china was constantly ask by the Philippines since 1995 but they continue to repeat that they have complete sovereignty over the area and nothing should be discussed even though they want discussion over the area like spoiled child saying this mine all non are yours all the time since 1995 in fact you fools only agree the conduct of parties because its non binding so any violations has no consequent. So again how can we talk when you fail to even acknowledge the other party and not even willing to discuss the matter? we indulge your country's arrogance for along time it's good we are following up arbitration case even an arrogant country like your can not risk being international deviant for ignoring international conventions and treaties once the ruling as been pass i guess bilateral talks means different in china.

Last edited:
ASEAN and China signed the Declaration on the Conduct of Parties in the South China Sea, made in 2002, which stipulates bilateral negotiations as the means of resolving border and other disputes

DECLARATION ON THE CONDUCT OF PARTIES IN THE SOUTH CHINA SEA - ASEAN | ONE VISION ONE IDENTITY ONE COMMUNITY

So yup, China can't attend the court because it is bound by its treaties it has signed with the Philippines.

Did you even read this?

5. The Parties undertake to exercise self-restraint in the conduct of activities that would complicate or escalate disputes and affect peace and stability including, among others, refraining from action of inhabiting on the presently uninhabited islands, reefs, shoals, cays, and other features and to handle their differences in a constructive manner.

That is the reason why we never build any fake islands after 2002, yet...

apparently your island building already violated this since your government said those artificial islands built on top of reefs are for civilian and military purposes; I put emphasis on the word "civilian" because it means people will inhabit those fake islands.

First its non binding agreement the conduct of parties in the West Philippine sea so its not a treaty otherwise you people and you people were first one to violate it again non binding meaning it's more of a promise not to do anything just the way you people like it no consequents and its agreement not a treaty stupid because it's non binding unlike treaties which are binding agreements between nations this a pledge by all parties not to do anything else besides what has already been done plus to talk it over bilaterally second china was constantly ask by the Philippines since 1995 but they continue to repeat that they have complete sovereignty over the area and nothing should be discussed even though they want discussion over the area like spoiled child saying this mine all non are yours all the time since 1995 in fact you fools only agree the conduct of parties because its non binding so any violations has no consequent. So again how can we talk when you fail to even acknowledge the other party and not even willing to discuss the matter? we indulge your country's arrogance for along time it's good we are following up arbitration case even an arrogant country like your can not risk being international deviant for ignoring international conventions and treaties once the ruling as been pass i guess bilateral talks means different in china.
Did you even read this?

5. The Parties undertake to exercise self-restraint in the conduct of activities that would complicate or escalate disputes and affect peace and stability including, among others, refraining from action of inhabiting on the presently uninhabited islands, reefs, shoals, cays, and other features and to handle their differences in a constructive manner.

That is the reason why we never build any fake islands after 2002, yet...

apparently your island building already violated this since your government said those artificial islands built on top of reefs are for civilian and military purposes; I put emphasis on the word "civilian" because it means people will inhabit those fake islands.

Its not that important to try to reason with internet people. What is more important is that the Tribunal had already agreed with the Philippines in adjuducating the DOC to be a non-binding treaty and that it has no implications for the ongoing court procedure.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom