What's new

No oil hunt in South China Sea without nod: Beijing to Delhi

Really?, let imagine if we destroy Vietnamese oil installations which India has some stakes on it over the contested area of SCS, dare you come to mess with us and come to defende Vietnam?..I'm wondering what will be your fitting reply..are you gonna bomb the economic corridor as retaliation?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Really?
Lets imagine if we were all Inter-Galactic Corps Commander..............................................Bullshit

First dare to destroy an Indian oil rig and then talk.

Really?
Lets imagine if we were all Inter-Galactic Corps Commander..............................................Bullshit

First dare to destroy an Indian oil rig and then talk.

First he imagines a situation and then dares a response to the imaginative situation.

My advice to New Delhi...go read your colonial master Winston Churchill's definition of India:rofl:

Why are you getting too immature. Whats worse is Japan still celebrating its rape of China and China is scared to do anything. You should use you daily warning quota on Japan.

China has been warning India on this issue as early as 2011, wonder what that has achieved.

As great man once said :

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." :lol:

We have made a great deal of achievement with the warning, not only India back down in Oil hunting on SCS with false pretense that it found nothing but keep quiet all these time.:rofl:

First he imagines a situation and then dares a response to the imaginative situation.
Just a pathetic looser. Time to put the ignore button to good use.
Ignore.png

We have made a great deal of achievement with the warning, not only India back down in Oil hunting on SCS with false pretense that it found nothing but keep quiet all these time.:rofl:

Yea?

China warns PM Narendra Modi against visiting Arunachal Pradesh | Neighbours- India Today

Then....

PHOTOS: In Arunachal, Narendra Modi warns China | The Indian Express

Well, if you consider becoming a joke here as an achievment, then yes, you achieved a lot with that tent army and warnings like North Korea.

Just a pathetic looser. Time to put the ignore button to good use.
View attachment 226308

Temporarily unignore him to see how he alones makes a fool of China here))

Temporarily unignore him to see how he alones makes a fool of China here))
Naah. No point. They have been making the same trodden argument ever since I first came here sometime in 2011. It's pointless. Most of the time I see red, I go directly to ignore. Have a pretty big ignore list now LOL

Stay out of IOR? :rofl: no way 80% of our cargo ships passed through that region, we have our interest to defend in IOR but you're welcome to SCS as we professe the freedom as navigation.:cool:

Really, you can come to compete with us over oil hunting with SCS, we will see who will prevail. We're ready to move our oil rig into the contested area in any time...we will see who will get the most of the oil.

Z1AEAGJU.jpg
I don't object to the freedom of navigation...
I am against use of IOR for strategic purposes like docking of nuclear submarines....

India has never objected for the passage of cargo ships....
Business is fine ....you can pass through here and we can drill in international waters or Viets EEZ for oil,hydrocarbons or other stuff

Really?, let imagine if we destroy Vietnamese oil installations which India has some stakes on it over the contested area of SCS, dare you come to mess with us and come to defende Vietnam?..I'm wondering what will be your fitting reply..are you gonna bomb the economic corridor as retaliation?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Why didn't you did that in last 5 years ;) we don't bomb economic corridor, we block the sea from here all shipment pass........ will make all ship sink in that narrow lane.... :rofl::rofl::haha::haha:

LOL....... see, now you have nothing to worry :P

I am just wondering what are we supposed to do with this warning...ignore it...lol on it...or send some psychiatrist there?? Can some enlighten Indian friend help here :)

mega-icon-smiley-thumbs-up.jpg

You should eat more cows dung and cows urine, and continue on crying to your papa USA. Since your papa have no balls to against Russia or China.
well thanks for sharing the thoughts...now i am convinced we should send some psychiatrist there...you people are loosing it with every passing day ....:cuckoo::cuckoo:

And have you pay royalty to Pakistan about J&K? Pakistan's Kashmire is under juridiction of Pakistan, want royalty from us...get through Pakistan first, dare you use force against Pakistan over the economic corridor issue:lol:. But in SCS if Vitname dare to drill oil in our territory, we will pacify them under Indian's eye.
Lol then why not pacify it as we are drilling.

Back
Top Bottom