What's new

No Pak ban on Hafiz Saeed from giving hate speeches

There are tons of hate videos and text coming out of Pakistan but there is no official statement against these from the Indian govt. Yes there are also a few from the Indian side as well but this case is very different. This guy formed a group that has been declared as a terrorist organization by Pakistan itself!

the United Nations Security Council has added Pakistan-based terrorist group and four of its leaders to the list of entities and organizations known to support al Qaeda and the Taliban.

While people may call it democracy that anybody has freedom of speech, giving such people this so called freedom which is taken away from the normal public in terms of bans on internet portals is laughable! Pakistan should focus more on protecting Ahmedias than try and claim democracy over people who have come up time and again Internationally and in the UN as supporters of terrorism!

bal thaackray does not send men across the border to attack your hotels also. There is no comparison between the two. Thackrey looks out for the interest of the Marati people on Maharastra where my Hafiz is just a pure terrorist.

You failed to prove that.

On the other hand your marathi terrorist has been calling for brutalities even if its Pakistani artists.

So ur Chief Justice was ousted, Ur general took over as president and now u have a foreign national as ur president. So is that law paramount??

Off topic none of your business.

Isn't giving hate speeches against any other country forbidden in Pakistan??

We see alot of hate speeches against other countries in India. Please add more countries i.e Sri Lanka recently when your Indian South Indian politicians were giving hate speeches against SL because SL had uprooted Indian sponsored, Indian created terrorists from LTTE.

Hate speeches against Pakistan is a norm in India be it your media or politicians.

Is there any law to ban or disallow it in India?

i'm afraid you indians will have to live on with the reality that he is a free man as per the ruling of Lahore High Court

We Indians can surely live with that. We Indians had protested in the past when you Pakistanis pushed residual fighters from Afghanistan into Kashmir and started the exports of your Jihadi factories. Its just that you Pakistanis dont realize the ill-effects of something untill it comes back and bites you. You think what harms your neighbours is no big deal as long as it does not harm you. Its only later that you realize the harm it caused you. Talk about the Kalashnikov culture, the Jihadi factories or the support to Taliban, time has tried to teach you again and again. But I guess some lessons are never learnt. :coffee:

I think people like hafiz and thakre should pick up a gun and fight on borders like real men rather than sitting in a cozy room and making inflammatory speeches.

We see alot of hate speeches against other countries in India. Please add more countries i.e Sri Lanka recently when your Indian South Indian politicians were giving hate speeches against SL because SL had uprooted Indian sponsored, Indian created terrorists from LTTE.

Hate speeches against Pakistan is a norm in India be it your media or politicians.

you will be surprised to know how wrong u r. READ THIS

Chowk: Science: India Through Pakistani Eyes

"There was a remarkable lack of hostility towards Pakistan."

the problem is that u assume that indians mirror the sentiments of pakistan. the reality is we r different. u hate us a lot. we hate u a little

You failed to prove that.

On the other hand your marathi terrorist has been calling for brutalities even if its Pakistani artists.

we have proved it many times but its Pakistan that hiding its head in a hole and pretending that nothing is happening and everything is a conspiracy against it. Sorry but its not our job to sit and make someone understand you does not want to understand. The snake that you are breeding is already biting you so i really dont think we have to do much. Sit and enjoy the show as they say in bollywood terms lol In regards
to the marathi "terrorist", they dont blow up hotels or attack innocent people with guns. They want to preserve their culture, yes they can get aggressive at times but they dont send men into other countries unlike Hafeez. Hafeez is a terrorist among many taking shrine in Pakistan and must be brought to justice in any way possible.

None of those politicians are the leaders of banned organisation that use violence as a means of achieving their goals.

:cheers:

Jana : clearly its not a good day on PDF.

Hafeez is a terrorist among many taking shrine in Pakistan and must be brought to justice in any way possible.

If India had any concrete evidence against Hafiz Saeed, it would not have fallen back to the cry of 'book him for hate speech'.

The guy was arrested and tried. The court gave verdict in his favour due to lack of evidence. Foreign Minister Qureshi had asked India to provide evidence whihc can stand a court trial.

And..there are enough hate-mongrers on both sides of the border who should just be ignored. Most of the people in Pakistan now do.
But as long as the governments fail to address basic outstanding issues which are the real cause of enmity, there will be other people like Hafiz Saeed. Person is not important, idea is.

cry me a river and 3 waterfalls :lol:

troll

Is that the best you can say ?

Is there anything wrong in what I asked.

Where's the freedom expression when Pak Bans Websites and still proclaim that freedom speech is available in pakistan.

That shows the hyppocratical nature of pakistan.

After Indians raise their right hand and confess that they vote and support rapists, arsonists and genocidal maniacs, thats when they have a right to crib about a few mean words that a guy says on the streets of Pakistan.

Were any of the organizations in India you are speaking about designated as a terrorist / Banned Organization by the UN ?

If India had any concrete evidence against Hafiz Saeed, it would not have fallen back to the cry of 'book him for hate speech'.

The guy was arrested and tried. The court gave verdict in his favour due to lack of evidence. Foreign Minister Qureshi had asked India to provide evidence whihc can stand a court trial.

And..there are enough hate-mongrers on both sides of the border who should just be ignored. Most of the people in Pakistan now do.
But as long as the governments fail to address basic outstanding issues which are the real cause of enmity, there will be other people like Hafiz Saeed. Person is not important, idea is.

An average Indian has no hate towards an average Pakistan. I have loads of Pakistani friends who are closer than brothers here. What we have a problem with is hidden entities such as the ISI and extremist elements in your administration. If people like Hamid Gul were once the head of your intelligence, it scares me to think of what the ISI is upto now. When their past leader openly advocates sending terrorist into India and supports the taliban, its a scary fact that the support continues till today. The GOP must address these issue not only to achieve peace in South Asia but also save Pakistan.

Allowing a man like Hazif Saeed to carry on his business,will hurt pakistan itself....his hate speeches might not be stopped saying thats freedom of speech,but eventually it results in more hatred and fuelling the extremism in younger people who are easily brainwashed and drawn into terrorism...it is evident from the organistaion,Hafiz Saeed run..which was banned by pakistan govt itself.....

India lost what it had to loose ,more than 200 innocent lives ...but if Pakistan does not act now against these men...it might well become a reason for its own problems in future....dont let this man account for further embarrasment for pakistan in international community..

An average Indian has no hate towards an average Pakistan. I have loads of Pakistani friends who are closer than brothers here. What we have a problem with is hidden entities such as the ISI and extremist elements in your administration. If people like Hamid Gul were once the head of your intelligence, it scares me to think of what the ISI is upto now. When their past leader openly advocates sending terrorist into India and supports the taliban, its a scary fact that the support continues till today. The GOP must address these issue not only to achieve peace in South Asia but also save Pakistan.

There may be lot of hidden elements who pursue the agenda of hatred towards India. But it is a minority. The majority, as you say, wants good relations and want to get on with more important issues like economy. I mean, no one in Pakistan today would say that India is the biggest issue for Pakistan. In fact it won't be in the top three.
But then, If there had been progress on issues of dispute, then these elements would have been sidelined long ago. The fact that there has been no real progress on alsomt all outstanding issues has helped their cause.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom