What's new

No proof against Hafiz Saeed, can't put him in jail to please anyone: Pak

Rahul9090

Reaction score
Country
India
NEW DELHI: Amid row over Ved Pratap Vaidik's meeting with Mumbai attack mastermind Hafiz Saeed, Pakistan on Friday said it was not aware about the meeting and asserted that no action can be taken against the JuD chief as there was no evidence against him.

Pakistan high commissioner Abdul Basit, replying to a volley of questions on the issue during a meet the press programme at Press Club of India here, said it was a meeting between two private persons.

"Our government was not aware of this meeting and nor was the government of India. It was a meeting between two private individuals and nothing more," Basit said.

Asked whether Pakistani intelligence agency ISI was also not aware about the meeting, he only said Pakistani government has nothing to do with it.

On why no action was taken against the JuD chief for his alleged involvement in terror activities, the Pakistani high commissioner said there was "no evidence" to prosecute Saeed.

He said Pakistan government needs "hard evidence" to put Saeed in jail. "We do not have any evidence against him...We cannot put him in jail just to please anyone."

38607819.cms

On whether Pakistan will again give visa to Vaidik if he applies for it, Basit evaded a direct reply and said he often visits the country and was given the travel document along with other members of a delegation which participated in a conference there.

The meeting of Vaidik, known to be close to BJP supporter and yoga guru Ramdev, had triggered a row with opposition taking on the government following which a report was sought from the Indian high commission in Pakistan.

External affairs minister Sushma Swaraj on Thursday said the high commission was not aware of the meeting.

No proof against Hafiz Saeed, can't put him in jail to please anyone: Pak envoy - The Times of India

Well.. there will never be proof to nail this guy.. His rants and calls for Jihad against India are available in plenty... but they are not admissible in court...

Until hafiz saeed is hanged, nothing can move forward between india and pak.

Well.. there will never be proof to nail this guy.. His rants and calls for Jihad against India are available in plenty... but they are not admissible in court...
calling for jehad against our enemy ?? is it a crime even ur psycho PM use to bash Pakistan in his election speech

they have feed the snakes in the past also.. who have bitten them like anything.. still they have not learned their lessons.. mark my words they will be fighting with HS and company in the next 5 years.

He is an International terrorist but not national - As per Pakistan standards..

calling for jehad against our enemy ?? is it a crime even ur psycho PM use to bash Pakistan in his election speech
The JIIHHHHAAAADDD that is calls for is about killing my country men...so he is a terrorist...
and the so called Psyco PM does not go around calling for War against Pakistan....

Hafiz saeed is our hero..........
Wait till the time he decides to go Kaboom... and kill your countrymen.. you guys will never learn

No proof against Hafiz Saeed, can't put him in jail to please anyone: Pak

OK Pakistan, do not put him in a jail, but as a signatory of the UN, and a responsible member of a comity of nations, its your responsibility to hand him over, this "International terrorist" to US authorities...Where the bounty of $10 million US Dollars stands on his head....

What proof was there against Osamaji Bin Laden?? But the whole wide world was after his a$$! I wonder why?

Stupid people!

Until hafiz saeed is hanged, nothing can move forward between india and pak.
Than i m sorry bro it wont happen than, if india can have PM like modi than why we cannot hv Hafiz Saeed. Modi killed too many muslims and (for india, unfortunately) nothing has proved against Hafiz .. . . Thats the truth my bro :p

Thread Cleaned. Keep it civil. Otherwise I will lock this thread.

Because, its a response to some luftas and rats from Pakistani side.

Mods can choose to be biased in our cases for as I care. I know how justified I am when I cross my limits. 1 haath se taali nahi bajati.

Did I use third class red light area language for you or your country ? Oh wait it's not your fault.. Thts just your gutter of a brain at work..

Thread Cleaned. Keep it civil. Otherwise I will lock this thread.

Yes Pakistanis should keep shut n expect more bs from low life trolls.. Great

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom