What's new

No vaccine no travel to pakistan?

Baz2020

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Looks like people who dont want to get vaccinated will not be ble to go to pakistan. How can they do this?

Any thoughts?

Any person who wishes to travel from Pakistan to outside world must be vaccinated.

Any person who wishes to travel inside Pakistan by air must be vaccinated.

Any person who wishes to travel to Pakistan from abroad must be vaccinated.

Don't like it? Don't travel.

Wanna still travel? Get vaccinated.

Last thing we want is some idiot anti vaxers from abroad spreading virus in Pakistan.

Any person who wishes to travel from Pakistan to outside world must be vaccinated.

Last thing we want is some idiot anti vaxers from abroad spreading virus in Pakistan.
Why not getting flu shots as well, We know people die all the time due to that influenza virus

They are behaving as if pakistan is europe or america where people are dying to go to. 😊

The donkeys in the government are desparate to please their white masters.

It is upto an individual whether they want to get vaccinated or not. It will back fire i to the behinds of these monkeys. Bloody loosers.

They are behaving as if pakistan is europe or america where people are dying to go to. 😊

Well then, don't come. :-)
The donkeys in the government are desparate to please their white masters.

Says a guy living comfortably in a white country.
It is upto an individual whether they want to get vaccinated or not. It will back fire i to the behinds of these monkeys. Bloody loosers.

And it's upto us whatever rule we make. Bye bye.

lol vaccinated then my brother if he wants to travel he cant even though the doctors wont vaccine him due to allergic reaction. my dad had these vaccine then heart attack blood clot then dead. he had flu jab few years ago and also had heart attack back then but survived. you get one then they say take a second one then they say oh you're not protected still, stay home wear a mask. if i dont have vaccination its my body if i am not protected by so call vaccine protection this should not have others worried because if they are vaccinated then they are protected.
pakistan will ram that vaccine up its *** for few dollars. a nation of idiots.

they actually force it on you then these dumb bastrds wonder why they are getting shot at, i remember it was polio oral medicine that got some ppl killed in pak, why because they think they can walk over to your yard take your kid by force and ram this oral crap down their throat.

Last edited:
lol vaccinated then my brother if he wants to travel he cant even though the doctors wont vaccine him due to allergic reaction. my dad had these vaccine then heart attack blood clot then dead. he had flu jab few years ago and also had heart attack back then but survived. you get one then they say take a second one then they say oh you're not protected still, stay home wear a mask. if i dont have vaccination its my body if i am not protected by so call vaccine protection this should not have others worried because if they are vaccinated then they are protected.

they actually force it on you then these dumb bastrds wonder why they are getting shot at, i remember it was polio oral medicine that got some ppl killed in pak, why because they think they can walk over to your yard take your kid by force and ram this oral crap down their throat.

I was so naive i thought pak would be the last coubtry to do this kind of lunatic shit. I hope this back fires. I hate these kinds of dictatorial decisions from pak. I mean ffs. I had plans to invest in pak and settle back there. This is so unsettling

leisure travel, people in Sindh risk losing benefits from Benazir program if they fail to vaccinate themselves and all under their guardianship.

YES 🖖 ... antivaccine people can stay wherever they are , no need to come here!

Folks , learn to tolerate each other
Vaccinated people and antivax are part of same society , Pakistan , can not exclude one group or the other from the society

but if people not getting vaccinated bothers those who are vaccinated, then what is your vaccine good for? If it cant protect you from virus

But if it still protect you from virus , then get yourself a vaccine which protect you folks from hating antivax

Strict vaccination policies are helping. Vaccine administrated so far is over 6 crores.

pakistan will ram that vaccine up its *** for few dollars. a nation of idiots.
Yesterday 34 years old young guy passed away because of failure of lungs. With in 7 days covid destroyed his lungs..he used to play cricket with us. He used to say same what you are you saying.. stay safe

Last edited:
YES 🖖 ... antivaccine people can stay wherever they are , no need to come here!
we already have so many of them inside we dont want them more :-)
Strict vaccination policies are helping. Vaccine administrated so far is over 6 crores.
if we did not impose we will became another untouchables after polio .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom