What's new

No WC legacy for teeming Dhaka.2nd worst city to live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Indian friends told me after seeing Dhaka photographs Dhaka is more beautiful than Delhi. However, anyway, Dhaka needs many streets branching out of wide roads to ease the congestion.

The pictures are beautiful but it seems you haven't seen Delhi and making false claims.

Some Indian friends told me after seeing Dhaka photographs Dhaka is more beautiful than Delhi. However, anyway, Dhaka needs many streets branching out of wide roads to ease the congestion.

That cud very well have been few years bak... buddy I would realy like you to visit delhi as of now (though would be a long journey for you from japan). It comes highly recomended and if you still feel that Dhaka comes close.... I'll definitly agree on your above point. :cheers:

OT : Dhaka is a beautiful old city ... which seriously needs a fresh batch of much need infrastructure to raise it to the next level.

That cud very well have been few years bak... buddy I would realy like you to visit delhi as of now (though would be a long journey for you from japan). It comes highly recomended and if you still feel that Dhaka comes close.... I'll definitly agree on your above point. :cheers:

OT : Dhaka is a beautiful old city ... which seriously needs a fresh batch of much need infrastructure to raise it to the next level.

Delhi was a normal city in 90s but it had went huge faceshift in last 2 decades with new satellite towns of Gurgaon, Noida etc. and huge infrastructure modernization. The picture idune has posted are even common in tier-II cities of India.

I hate dhaka city. I hate the fact that i am a prisoner in this jail.... I hate everything about dhaka .........

Dhaka is not jail rather hell...there are many beautiful cities like Chittagong, Khulna, Rajshahi. I want to escape this hell but it's my livelihood that makes me bound to live here. There are many good things as well but you can't enjoy them as you have to get out of your home :lol: . Being prisoner in house is the best way to live in Dhaka.

To take her to where??? there is no place for date either.... LOL

There are many places in fact but you have to cross over "Pulserater Dori" to reach your destination :D .

It must be pretty tough living in Dhaka since people there have to come to Kolkata to taste shopping malls, multiplexes, nigh clubs, pubs etc. My condolence.

I've been to Delhi and i found it beautiful and lively.I liked the wide spacious roads,metro train and lots of fly overs.Wide roads are also there in Dhaka but not enough to bear the load,so what it needs right now is a metro train project which is by the way already on the roll.Transportation is the only setback for Dhaka otherwise its a great city.

It must be pretty tough living in Dhaka since people there have to come to Kolkata to taste shopping malls, multiplexes, nigh clubs, pubs etc. My condolence.
Is there any shopping mall in Kolkata??Though you are right about multiplexes and pubs.

Even 2nd tier towns of 'POSCHIM BONGO' like durgapur and asansol boast of shopping malls.A new one named ILEX in asansol is pretty cool.buh!

1.Dhakayites care two hoots about these spooks who dish out opinion as suiting them. The citizens of Dhaka are a hospitable, warm heart-ed, lively lot. It has rich culture and rich history.

2. Dhaka is the political center of the free Bengalees. The heart and soul of Bengal has now been pushed to Dhaka from Calcutta. We revile in our Islamic heritage. Here one discovers to be a Bengalee is to be a Muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom