What's new

North Korea Now Has Hypersonic Glide Vehicles: Hwasong-8 Potentially a Game Changer

I never understand China's fascination with an evil regime like North Korea where there citizens are killed for showing even a little bit of displeasure. I would rather live in an poor african country than in North Korea.
But u understand how America support vile regimes like Israel and every dictator on the planet right

the most serious mistake is to belittle a possible opponent, or to remove the first nightingale that sings.
But instead the news must be sought, it is not easy, but they are often shown by Kim Jong un himself, sometimes directly during an exercise where he observes, but other times they are in the background in his visits, therefore they are to be identified by carefully observing the photos. .
In the past I have posted this photo which they sent me heavily censored
Ot-Go-OGe2-2.jpg

in addition to the weapon systems, users indicated that the weapons did not have fire control radars, I replied that in any case it seemed to identify two optronic control systems, they told me impossible .. then Kim Jong un is photographed leaning on the gatling by 30mm, but looking up at the photo you can identify what looks like an optronic control system of the weapon system.
E2-O9-F7-KVk-AAPXr7.jpg

So on many other occasions we don't have to stop at the first image that most attracts attention, but to broaden our gaze to everything around.

Even in the past it was possible to detect that, despite the age the Mig-15 and Mig-17 (and Chinese version of this) of the DPRK, had been modified with the addition of 4 hard points under the fuselage thus increasing the possibility of load of bombs which, together with the 37mm gun + the two 23mm guns, could be used as Ground-Attack Aaircraft ora Close Air Support, or as some say for one-way attacks, like what some did during World War II
zpB2Gye.jpg

and again from the panoramic photo the new corvettes have for first time been identified
Screenshot-2017-03-16-20-29-52-1489692650312.jpg

Therefore, it is good to read every news, but then it is advisable to search and search once again, this to get the news closest to reality

I have said it a million times. Don't underestimate NK missile program. It is a highly mature and developed.

I have never bought into the North Korean hate MSM not even once in my life or the demonization they face on South Korean movies and tv-shows etc etc which helps spread a North Korea-Phobia which I honestly never cared about.. Everything you get from North Korea has been thrown into a hardcore spin of lies and example they were saying a North Korean was killed recently for downloading Squid game and mainly from South Korean tabloids propaganda which spread to the world and the North Koreans are so tired of it they stopped refuting anything or any form of fake news against them ... It is like them saying Oh right whatever man fuk it.. Damn if I do and damn if I don't

Very true. People forget some very basic info about North Korea.

1- North Korea is a Heavily Industrialized country. It was centre of manufacturing excellence till before the dissolution of Soviet Union. North Korea and Soviets had deep connected relations. In short, North Korea has huge manufacturing infrastructure base.
2- It has highly trained and skilled workforce due to the above. There are abundant of engineers, technicians and skilled professionals. I can confidently say that it has more skilled workforce than 95% of the countries in this World!
3- North Korea has vast Iron ore and coal resources! In fact North exports these resources to China !! These are the two key ingredients to manufacture alloys and other items. And that is why North Korea can manufacture all this stuff.
4- North Korea's energy comes from Coal and its vast hydro resources !!
5- After the demise of Soviets, North Korea had issues with Oil Imports because Soviets use to give them plenty of oil. But interestingly, North Korea's oil consumption had actually declined further. The speculation is that North Korea has now mastered BIOFUELS ! These are the fuels developed from its Agriculture products.

All in all, North Korea is a self-sufficient, self-sustaining Military Power, with vast natural resources, highly trained workforce and vast industrial manufacturing might !!!

Now let some idiot come and give some Twitter posts or some western garbage news as reference to undermine my post !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: They will say --- Hey North Koreans are starving, they have no food but somehow still manage to survive on peanuts !!North Korea's military arsenal is shi.t, cause they don't know what they are doing !! Only we know what we are doing - we are so Great !!! :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

But you know what NK has not? Food. People are starving. That "country" is so bizarre
Very true. People forget some very basic info about North Korea.

1- North Korea is a Heavily Industrialized country. It was centre of manufacturing excellence till before the dissolution of Soviet Union. North Korea and Soviets had deep connected relations. In short, North Korea has huge manufacturing infrastructure base.
2- It has highly trained and skilled workforce due to the above. There are abundant of engineers, technicians and skilled professionals. I can confidently say that it has more skilled workforce than 95% of the countries in this World!
3- North Korea has vast Iron ore and coal resources! In fact North exports these resources to China !! These are the two key ingredients to manufacture alloys and other items. And that is why North Korea can manufacture all this stuff.
4- North Korea's energy comes from Coal and its vast hydro resources !!
5- After the demise of Soviets, North Korea had issues with Oil Imports because Soviets use to give them plenty of oil. But interestingly, North Korea's oil consumption had actually declined further. The speculation is that North Korea has now mastered BIOFUELS ! These are the fuels developed from its Agriculture products.

All in all, North Korea is a self-sufficient, self-sustaining Military Power, with vast natural resources, highly trained workforce and vast industrial manufacturing might !!!

Now let some idiot come and give some Twitter posts or some western garbage news as reference to undermine my post !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dont need to. My sport teacher was in NK in the 90th as part of a delegation and said its the most bizarre, poverty stricken and worn down country he ever saw.
But u understand how America support vile regimes like Israel and every dictator on the planet right

What exactly is vile about Israel? What you dont like? The democracy there? The free healthcare? The equality between men and women?

But you know what NK has not? Food. People are starving. That "country" is so bizarre

DPRK famine occurred between 1994 and 2004. After 2004, China and the DPRK reached an agreement on agricultural cooperation. It is unlikely that there will be another famine in DPRK.
Now the per capita meat consumption in DPRK has increased year by year, and the gap between the rich and the poor in DPRK is not serious. Its hunger index is much better than that in India.
In 2021, India ranked 101st in the hunger index, DPRK ranked 76th, and DPRK ranked better. DPRK's Gini index (the gap between the rich and the poor) is very good.

I suggest you pay more attention to India. In India, 8 million people die from hunger every year, of which 2 million are children under the age of 5.

BTW: Turkey ranks better on the hunger index than Greece.

Last edited:
DPRK famine occurred between 1994 and 2004. After 2004, China and the DPRK reached an agreement on agricultural cooperation. It is unlikely that there will be another famine in DPRK.
Now the per capita meat consumption in DPRK has increased year by year, and the gap between the rich and the poor in DPRK is not serious. Its hunger index is much better than that in India.
In 2021, India ranked 101st in the hunger index, DPRK ranked 76th, and DPRK ranked better. DPRK's Gini index (the gap between the rich and the poor) is very good.

I suggest you pay more attention to India. In India, 8 million people die from hunger every year, of which 2 million are children under the age of 5.

BTW: Turkey ranks better on the hunger index than Greece.

India is a horrendous shithole and i always wonder why you guys always want compare with the worst

Beside that, there is no hunger in Greece. We have a welfare system, which btw is far too big for my taste.

India is a horrendous shithole and i always wonder why you guys always want compare with the worst

Beside that, there is no hunger in Greece. We have a welfare system, which btw is far too big for my taste.
MNy countries have welfare systems but why are there people sleeping rough and begging? Welfare works most but not 100%

MNy countries have welfare systems but why are there people sleeping rough and begging? Welfare works most but not 100%

Because you cant reach evryone. In Greece you only have to walk to the welfare office and sign papers. You get a flat, basics, food ect. Its EU standards. But some are too proud to go there. Some dont know. Some are just so down they gave up.

What exactly is vile about Israel? What you dont like? The democracy there? The free healthcare? The equality between men and women?
Perhaps he's not a fan of apartheid and idea of Colonial ethnostate. And ofcourse ethnic cleansing of Palestinians.

Because you cant reach evryone. In Greece you only have to walk to the welfare office and sign papers. You get a flat, basics, food ect. Its EU standards. But some are too proud to go there. Some dont know. Some are just so down they gave up.
Its the same all 9ver Europe. But its not as easy as you say.
You are correct some don't want help and some have given up.

What kind of genocide is this, when they grow 2.65% each year.
And how is this supposed to disprove the genocide? Just because they have been unable to emulate benevolent Christians in Americas and Australia doesn't mean it's not genocide.

Btw apartheid is in evry muslim country
Ah yes the good ol' whatabouism. The usual retort of a scoundrel.

Meanwhile those who have actually seen apartheid

And how is this supposed to disprove the genocide? Just because they have been unable to emulate benevolent Christians in Americas and Australia doesn't mean it's not genocide.

Ah yes the good ol' whatabouism. The usual retort of a scoundrel.

Meanwhile those who have actually seen apartheid

The thing is buddy, that South Africa has become a 3rd world shithole now and used to be a developed nation back then. I fully support apartheid when this means highest living standards.

But thats not the topic anyways.

Im glad Israel exists. That way christians can travel to the holy sites there without problems. If it would be "palestine", that would be impossible.

In 2020, 18 countries ranked first in the hunger index, they are countries without hunger at all, but Greece is not one of these 18 countries.
Since Greece's welfare is so good, why can't it be 100% hunger free?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom