What's new

North Korea ready to conduct nuke, missile tests: minister

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
SEOUL: South Korea’s defence minister said Thursday that North Korea has completed preparations for another nuclear test, and would also test-launch long-range missiles sometime in the future.

“Many preparations have been made for a third nuclear test,” Kim Kwan-Jin told reporters, adding the timing would depend on “a political decision”. The communist country carried out nuclear tests in 2006 and 2009.

Kim also predicted that the North would make another attempt at some time to test-fire a long-range missile, after the failure of its rocket launch in April. Pyongyang said its intention was to put a peaceful research satellite into orbit, while Washington and its allies saw the exercise as a disguised test of banned ballistic missile technology.

In September, US website 38 North said satellite imagery showed the North had halted work at a site capable of launching intercontinental missiles, possibly setting the project back by up to two years. The website of the US-Korea Institute at Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies said the cause of the work stoppage was unclear, although heavy rain might be a factor.

The new launch pad, being built in the northeast of the country, had been scheduled for completion around 2015, it said. Even if completion is delayed, Pyongyang could still test longer-range rockets at a northwestern base, the website said. Satellite images showed “refurbishment” underway on an existing mobile launch pad used to test long-range rockets, it said. afp
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

It only would be wrong if N.Korea threatens the "holy land".

SEOUL: South Korea’s defence minister said Thursday that North Korea has completed preparations for another nuclear test, and would also test-launch long-range missiles sometime in the future.

“Many preparations have been made for a third nuclear test,” Kim Kwan-Jin told reporters, adding the timing would depend on “a political decision”. The communist country carried out nuclear tests in 2006 and 2009.

Kim also predicted that the North would make another attempt at some time to test-fire a long-range missile, after the failure of its rocket launch in April. Pyongyang said its intention was to put a peaceful research satellite into orbit, while Washington and its allies saw the exercise as a disguised test of banned ballistic missile technology.

In September, US website 38 North said satellite imagery showed the North had halted work at a site capable of launching intercontinental missiles, possibly setting the project back by up to two years. The website of the US-Korea Institute at Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies said the cause of the work stoppage was unclear, although heavy rain might be a factor.

The new launch pad, being built in the northeast of the country, had been scheduled for completion around 2015, it said. Even if completion is delayed, Pyongyang could still test longer-range rockets at a northwestern base, the website said. Satellite images showed “refurbishment” underway on an existing mobile launch pad used to test long-range rockets, it said. afp
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

It is about to happen when Xi Jinping has gained the leadership of China. It's a good development for the China-Pakistan-Iran-North Korea alliance against the axis of evil which is comprised of the US, israel, britain and india.

It is about to happen when Xi Jinping has gained the leadership of China. It's a good development for the China-Pakistan-Iran-North Korea alliance against the axis of evil which is comprised of the US, israel, britain and india.

ha ha ha Iran- Pakistan alliance when did that happen...and North Korea-Pakistan never heard of that too.

it is N.Korea -China v/s US - S.Korea

Pakistan and Iran have nothing to do with it.

ha ha ha Iran- Pakistan alliance when did that happen...and North Korea-Pakistan never heard of that too.

Listen kid, just because you can't see so many things in life does not mean that they don't exist. The great leader Xi has just begun, so have patience, in time the whole picture will unravel itself for short sighted kids like you to see.

Listen kid, just because you can't see so many things in life does not mean that they don't exist. The great leader Xi has just begun, so have patience, in time the whole picture will unravel itself for short sighted kids like you to see.

oh really we will talk about it then. why you telling it now...are you have some special sight....you can jump to the future and giving your farsighted piece of advice....please forgive me for being such a realistic

That part is bit wrong. China have grown tired of N Korea. China though remains the dominant aid giver to N Korea, it had reduced financial aid given to it. Next time N Korea tries a adventurism, i doubt China will throw itself in defence of Korea.
Moreover S.Korea do not only have US, they also have Japan, another power, to their help.

You can take my word for it, kiddo but the question is, shall I find you?

Actually you are the kiddo here..... Forget ur dream alliance....

That part is bit wrong. China have grown tired of N Korea. China though remains the dominant aid giver to N Korea, it had reduced financial aid given to it. Next time N Korea tries a adventurism, i doubt China will throw itself in defence of Korea.
Moreover S.Korea do not only have US, they also have Japan, another power, to their help.

Dream on if you think South Korea want Japan's help.

WHO EVER INVENTED THIS NUCLEAR BOMB WE ALL MUST PRAY HE REMAIN IN HELL FOR EVER FIRST WE SHOULD START WITH BIG POWERS TO NUKE THEM.

North Korea fighting against evil? HAHAHA! :rofl:

You can take my word for it, kiddo but the question is, shall I find you?

yaa you can find me here only....i will waiting for the time. i doubt if you can live till then because you seem to be old guy who enjoying word "kiddo" most....

Actually you are the kiddo here..... Forget ur dream alliance....

yaa but N. Korea can not perform nuclear test without China. It is true that china is tired of N.Korea but it is helping. and if China doesn't help N.Korea then South is enough for North without any foreign help

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom