What's new

Northeast India seeks secession from India and integration into China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edison Chen

Reaction score
Country
China
People in the states of northeast India, including Arunachal Pradesh, whose major territory is claimed by the China as part of South Tibet, were severely discriminated against by other regions of India, since residents there look more like Chinese than Indians. The girls from northeast India, simply because their lighter skin color, often become targets of rapists. Over the years, India fails to invest any capital into these regions, resulting in their economic development severely lagging behind the rest of the country. Because of that, people from these states are always seeking independence, many of whom want to join China.

Some of comments allegedly made by India web users have been cited in the post:

Why don’t India gives the NE part to China, so Chinese can give a good lesson to Delhi????

China should step in and take the northest indian states. Indians from different states hate each other, then What is the point to maintain one India?

W. Bengal and northeast states should merge with China, the former for communism and cultural affinity and the latter for ethnic composition. It is enough with Hindustani rule. They will enjoy more prosperous development in China.

I have been in China for two years. North Indian and the Tibetean features are very close. Their cultures are very similar too.

China should take over this province. They will be treated in a more civilized manner.

When china fighted with India in 1962, no one citizen was harrased by the Chinese army. People from Assam and Arunachal treated the Indian army who fled away from war at their best. Ask any any veteran from the 1962 war. But the sad part is that Indian army raped woman from 13 years old girl to 60 years old lady during battles against the local militant of NE, as if they have been told that NE is a colony of India.

karni pratap | September 30, 2012
guys ! i am from rajasthan ! i belong to a rajput family ! in india tribals r given a 50% reservation in government jobs ! but v dont get a single percent ! but dis thing never bothered us ! we din ask indian govt. to separate us ! i hav got a lot of frnds in NE ! in my skul around 20 to 25 STUDENTS r frm NE ! u can ask any NE INDIAN who has been in here for a while if he/she has faced any problm in here !

People in the states of northeast India, including Arunachal Pradesh, whose major territory is claimed by the China as part of South Tibet, were severely discriminated against by other regions of India, since residents there look more like Chinese than Indians. The girls from northeast India, simply because their lighter skin color, often become targets of rapists. Over the years, India fails to invest any capital into these regions, resulting in their economic development severely lagging behind the rest of the country. Because of that, people from these states are always seeking independence, many of whom want to join China.

Some of comments allegedly made by India web users have been cited in the post:

Why don’t India gives the NE part to China, so Chinese can give a good lesson to Delhi????

China should step in and take the northest indian states. Indians from different states hate each other, then What is the point to maintain one India?

W. Bengal and northeast states should merge with China, the former for communism and cultural affinity and the latter for ethnic composition. It is enough with Hindustani rule. They will enjoy more prosperous development in China.

I have been in China for two years. North Indian and the Tibetean features are very close. Their cultures are very similar too.

China should take over this province. They will be treated in a more civilized manner.

When china fighted with India in 1962, no one citizen was harrased by the Chinese army. People from Assam and Arunachal treated the Indian army who fled away from war at their best. Ask any any veteran from the 1962 war. But the sad part is that Indian army raped woman from 13 years old girl to 60 years old lady during battles against the local militant of NE, as if they have been told that NE is a colony of India.

always post news source

injo lore | January 27, 2012
I belong to the galo tribe of arunachal pradesh and i hate this black indians….this indians treated us second class citizen,but what are they?They themselves are 3rd class in our eye’s,that why we called the indians as nyipak(nyi-man,pak,thrownway) that is thrownaway man,bastard who have no place to reside…this blacks are trying to influx north east and make it more look like a blacks regions,but we mongoliod people will not make it happen…..long live northeast

Subhodip Banerjee | February 1, 2012
Hello all. I am from Bengal. It is really sad to hear about the atrocities that have been committed against people from North_east by mainstream Indians. I am from Kolkata and I see plenty of people from the North-East, who come here to study. To me they are just as normal as we are.
I must confess that most of the mainstream Indian cultures are a bit insular, i.e., they are not open to mixing with people from other socities or races. This leads to a false sense of superiority among people, as they dont get the opportunity to evalute themselves in the eyes of others. I have heard people making derogatory comments over the appearance of North-easterners. Those comments have hurt me a lot. Even the young and modern generation suffers from such stereotypes.
However, I can tell you that we are proud of the 7 states of the North-East. Atleast I am. They make our country colourful. Without them we will become poorer, culturally as well as intellectually. They produce some of our best sportspersons. Also, the N-E girls are far better looking than any girl from mainland India. By nature, they are straight forward and simple.
It is my request to the people of the region to stick with India. Not all mainlanders are the same. You are always welcome to Kolkata, anytime, for anyhting. I am sure, you will find people in this city who will welcome you with open arms.

voice of the insulted | February 2, 2012
see dis dirty minded mainland indian wat dey r interested iz only wid the northeastern gal n itz land dey really dont kare abut uz at all due to dis mentality i hate dis main-lander indian we want to live to peace plz dont try to change our identity, plz dont torture us using wid u r force(indian army) plz stop raping our galz wen dey go to study in u r metro politan cites (coz u dint develop any job opportunities here in our land) plz not teasing uz plz stop taunting our galz n insulting dem coz dey r more beautiful n preety den u r dirty momz plz let uz develop plz not spread hatred among our own people plz dont try to change the demograpic of the area by sending more n more biharies n bengali from bihar n bangladesh plz stop exploting uz plz we want to live i n peace u people have done enuf in dis 60 years we were once proud community n u people have finished our economy our identity even our racial purity plz dont make uz black ,cheap, dirty n ****** like u are plz we want to live in peace an if dis iz given u kan be an proud indian.i myself iz an hindu n use to proud of it but now i m not i use to be proud of indian army but now i hate dem i use to feel proud dat we were part of india but i now rethink abut my pride. i dont want to an chinese also but i think sumtimes wud we have be given better treatment if we were part of china coz we have seen how indian treat uz in metropoliton city rape our sister in kill our brother in the name of unity in diveristy dey play wid our sister n leave dem n in name of unity (in rarest of the rarest case ) in trying to chage of population by marrying our ladies an trying to indanize uz we want to live wid pride an dignity not waz sex toyz n chowkidar of u r people. give uz our pride back plz..den we have no problem to be an indian . dont kill uz gradually like it .if it continue i think god ill send uz sumone to help uz may be our mongolaid brotherz residing in china.but india iz an strong nation n dey r tryin to bow by using der military n psychological warfare tactickz. n dey r succesful see how dis sex lusted indian look at our sister as if after having sex wid our sister dey have conquered china itz der mentality how cheap dey r dey r suffering for n inferioirty complexity from the chinese so dis pigz target uz to have an false sense of pride. indian plz we r not u r enemy n by targetting uz u r not defeating chinese u people r inferior to chinese n u people must know it we r also indian dont behave like an defeated pigz

chagatai | May 4, 2012
im nyashang/nishi tribe Frm arunachal. Our religion is animist n I hate hindu people, out side different inside different.****** india let us go china our tribes also in china

Well didnt PM Manmohan SIngh of India claim that the insurgency in North-East India is more dangerous than even Kashmir where thousands of indian police have been killed by terrorists.

You probably post it from this site. Here let me help you.

Northeast India seeks secession from India and integration into China; netizens’ comments | Ministry of Tofu

Original post in Chinese forum: ??????????????????????_????_?????--??????--????????

Photos:
1_thumb.jpg

2_thumb.jpg

thumb.jpg

thumb1.jpg

4_thumb.jpg

5_thumb.jpg

thumb2.jpg

My god. They do look like chinese :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts