What's new

Not an inch of land to be conceded to India: Major General Rafiqul Islam

I know how much you hindustanys love Pakistan flag; but to flaunt it is a priveledge, not a right!

Af-BANistan calls thy name, indian troll.

:)

p.s. get an education, and a job

If a person in America/Europe is asked to choose a country in South Asia for a holiday or even better a country to migrate to ... and his choices are

India
Pakistan
Sri Lanka
Nepal
Bangladesh

his answer in 80% of the cases will be India.

India is way ahead in brand value not just among Indians (learn to address the Indians properly) but the people of the world.

You may have a job, you may have good education but your generalisation shows lack of wisdom.

:cheers:

If a person in America/Europe is asked to choose a country in South Asia for a holiday or even better a country to migrate to ... and his choices are

India
Pakistan
Sri Lanka
Nepal
Bangladesh

his answer in 80% of the cases will be India.

India is way ahead in brand value not just among Indians (learn to address the Indians properly) but the people of the world.

You may have a job, you may have good education but your generalisation shows lack of wisdom.

:cheers:

Source makes your number more credible. The horror stories that I heard from folks that visited India "its nothing like what I thought"

Work your *** off for 100 yrs more then you may get entry, till then keep dreaming.:wave:

India is s-l-o-w...

It took the Indians 50+ years to achieve a decent growth. Bangladesh did it under 40 years with a war torn economy and almost destroyed infrastructure.

You should look at from neutral perspective. BD user only bash Indians here, Pakistani and Chinese people are by default going to side with anything anti Indian, and we got Turkish also doing the same. Fighting all alone we are doing good job. You look at
the western memeber's they clearly debate without bias. You never know if they are with
you or not. That kind of maturity is clearly missing with SE Asians, always have bais. There is reason we are behind.

What I am saying is,the more you show off,the more enemies you create.And it seems to be a popular trend among Indian members.
So these members actually asking others to make fun of Indians.As simple as that.

And as for fighting all alone,at the end of the day this is a Pakistani forum,you can't expect everyone to praise India,isn't it?
Same way we can't expect words of praise in BR.I have seen how they degrade Bangladesh out there.And we can't even fight back for that,we get banned straight away.You are in a better position my friend.

India is s-l-o-w...

It took the Indians 50+ years to achieve a decent growth. Bangladesh did it under 40 years with a war torn economy and almost destroyed infrastructure.

Some people have difficulty in understanding what that means.They have no idea that we started from scratch with everything destroyed by war.Whereas they had everything running at the time of their independence.

Yet they don't feel ashamed to compare and especially brag with a country 23 times smaller.

We BDs should feel proud about that,what do you say? :D

What I am saying is,the more you show off,the more enemies you create.And it seems to be a popular trend among Indian members.
So these members actually asking others to make fun of Indians.As simple as that.

And as for fighting all alone,at the end of the day this is a Pakistani forum,you can't expect everyone to praise India,isn't it?
Same way we can't expect words of praise in BR.I have seen how they degrade Bangladesh out there.And we can't even fight back for that,we get banned straight away.You are in a better position my friend.

I understand some people being very anti does not understand almost all. Some has to have the balance approach.

Also speaking foul about country and country men in forum will not reduce their worth. People talk about toilets IMO show their cheapness and nothing more.

By the way glad to meet you, it feels refreshing talking to someone mature. I am not big fan of college student type posting.

Well you know Internet provided a megaphone to every loonies out there, best way to ignore the trolls. But internet war is actually fun and good way to spend office time. :p But when sarcasm replaced by racism and discussion goes down to d!ck measuring and toilet comparing then the problem starts, but again best way is to ignore the trolls and zealots.

What is the big fight about. Indo-BD issues are a moot point, India is the bigger nation and must look out for the Intrests of BD. It can be water or land Issue or anything else, India should accomodate BD concerns properly as they have been very helpful to India off late.

for a country sinking into the sea 300 square miles must definately mean alot. well if the general gets 2 talkative we always have burma to sort out the bangladeshis. or maybe we cld just return them 2 pakistan and watch the 2 "brothers" kill each other out of love lol

Just do not worry about us. We are already sending quite a number of shaved mullahs to your India, where they will bifurcate a chunk of land for us in the future should BD goes under sea.

But, for now stop killing our innocents. Rather, you should kill the Indian fencidile smugglers.

Back
Top Bottom