What's new

Not shahbaz sharif only nawaz sharif can decrease electricity bills maryum nawaz

What . Like this .

8162BADF-29B6-4CED-90F1-2ED7BCEF027F.jpeg

After Mota Nawaja has looted for 2 years, Gen Whisky will remove him then
Maryam will say not Nawaz but Hussain Gongloo will lower the bills.
1693236298797.png

Still decent population supports her

People in PDF are biased

While reality is simple
KP IK
SINDH zardari
Karachi use to be Ik now JI
BALOCHISTAN vaderas except quetta which is shia or PTI
punjab mostly PMLN some patches of Pti
South is vaderas & PMLN /PTI
Are you serious? Punjab will be swept by PTI except for a few hulqas. Do you see the informal polls taking place all over Punjab ..

Are you serious? Punjab will be swept by PTI except for a few hulqas. Do you see the informal polls taking place all over Punjab ..
My source is general public who I see or meet

Yes PTI will sweep those elections except for strong electables but margins aren't very big so I expect engnring to work

Only sure thing is Kpk where margins are too big for engineering

Even karachi is titling towards JI or MQM

Still decent population supports her

People in PDF are biased

While reality is simple
KP IK
SINDH zardari
Karachi use to be Ik now JI
BALOCHISTAN vaderas except quetta which is shia or PTI
punjab mostly PMLN some patches of Pti
South is vaderas & PMLN /PTI

agree 100% Gallup poll got Khan’s 62% popularity from thin air …

Mini gonglu in 2023:

'We did a great travesty with the countryt when we ignored hydro and nuclear and solar and went for expensive imported fuel power plants, and whoever did this should be held responsible'.

Meanwhile the gonglu brothers in 2017:

People, do not get fooled by these charlatans.

The sole reason we are in this electricity mess is precisely because of the convicted peyo of this lying woman and the mini gonglu. Capacity payments, imported fuel plants, neglect of local resources, pandering to the traders and other industries and foregoing their billings, corruption in the boards of DISCO's, all has been due to these two people and the guy pretending to be an engineer.

Bills are higher due to fix 25,000 rupees tax on most of commercial meters

Nawaz sharif will come and finish this tax and everyone will praise nawaz sharif

Maryum nawaz new plan 😂

You did know this was one of IMF’s conditions prior to releasing the first tranch ?

If you violate that no more money

You did know this was one of IMF’s conditions prior to releasing the first tranch ?

If you violate that no more money
No imf said collect tax.
We said well we can't we should impose a rough direct tax on everyone

The suggestion was from our side our policy makers

agree 100% Gallup poll got Khan’s 62% popularity from thin air …
Look at punjab portion

out of al autrocities the UK has committed against the subcontinent, perhaps keeping NS away form us to hinder our development might rank as the worst. Akin to putting Napoleon on Elba.

Lol

We’re you born yesterday?

Do some research how successive gov raise money …
By taxing income not by slapping everyone a fix money

No govt in the world does that

This shrek is the reason we are seeing these inflated bills in the first place.
They couldn't come up with a plan for tax reforms
They and to do something as stupid as this

PTI govt was blamed for just 20-30% tax increase now look at taxation

PMLN govt were showing up how they increased taxation in 2017 by increasing imports (& taxes it) and taxing exports

That was great since the uncle sam was giving Pakistan 4+b$ and china 5$b but once that money dried everything get screwed up

Imran Khan was unlikely he didn't get any of that bonanza

Last edited:
I doubt anyone is this stupid to think that "khata hey tu lagata be hey" system will work

They knew it's going to fail and they were on it..now it's time to reap it for next decade

Now I don't have any problem with it..it's all good for me since I am earning all in dollars infact I am supporter of asim munir and nawaz sharif and will for the first time vote for them if I get the opportunity

Previously I voted for PTI(2013) but now I realized that as a elite PMLN works for me, the more misery in Pakistan the more valuable I am ..you guys use to vote for them so now don't blame me ..I use to be called a Youthia ..
😂

Back
Top Bottom