What's new

Nothing changed duffers are still in 1971

@PradoTLC , is this an example of constitution being followed by PA? Remember, we had a little difference of opinion on the matter?
This may be the right thread to carry on that discusssion.

@PradoTLC , is this an example of constitution being followed by PA? Remember, we had a little difference of opinion on the matter?
This may be the right thread to carry on that discusssion.

Yes like india …

India hides behind the facade of democracy. As in reality india has proven itself to be state sponsor of terrorism, practices state terror , has a high degree of a combination of hate and intolerance towards its minorities , clamps down freedom of press , rampant corruption, focus on a particular group for benefit etc

You are as good the as Pakistan army

Congrats

You are as good the as Pakistan army
Naa jee. We still consider PA to be very high and above us in this regard.

Whatever happens in India, we can’t beat PA to this kind of butchery and killing of civil rights.
See this right here in pdf -
Thread 'Successful software update started on our brothers from central punjab as well'
https://pdf.defence.pk/threads/succ...-brothers-from-central-punjab-as-well.777217/

You are really a bhakt. So many transgressions, division of nation, coups, control over economy, foreign policy, agriculture, government but they are still very good. Mubarak ho.

Pakistan is a cursed country, cause of its people who are living in 10,000 BC. Dominant culture of Pakistan's geography is not compatible with modern society, be it Pashtoons/Baloch/Sindhi or Punjabi, all are violent and uncivilized which are evolving at the rate of snail. Pakistan will lose its educated class, and remaining will plan their lives either in ME or West, we may even soon see Pakistani's moving to India, in fact if India didn't turned into a Hindu extremist toilet, many Muslims even will move to India. This country will be kept hostage by Army as they know that awam is jahil and jungli, and those Generals who comes to power are once from these Jahil and Jungli awam so I don't expect anything better from them either, very few people among the ethnic group of Pakistan are decent rest are just Jahil and Jungli and violent.

Naa jee. We still consider PA to be very high and above us in this regard.

Whatever happens in India, we can’t beat PA to this kind of butchery and killing of civil rights.
See this right here in pdf -
Thread 'Successful software update started on our brothers from central punjab as well'
https://pdf.defence.pk/threads/succ...-brothers-from-central-punjab-as-well.777217/

You are really a bhakt. So many transgressions, division of nation, coups, control over economy, foreign policy, agriculture, government but they are still very good. Mubarak ho.

Last time it was the part where majority of the population lived. If you go by the trend, this time it’s probably Punjab.
Indian establishment is afraid of Punjab's unification as they fear a united Punjab will dominate India. They need the border between Punjab more than anyone else.

Pakistan is a cursed country, cause of its people who are living in 10,000 BC. Dominant culture of Pakistan's geography is not compatible with modern society, be it Pashtoons/Baloch/Sindhi or Punjabi, all are violent and uncivilized which are evolving at the rate of snail. Pakistan will lose its educated class, and remaining will plan their lives either in ME or West, we may even soon see Pakistani's moving to India, in fact if India didn't turned into a Hindu extremist toilet, many Muslims even will move to India. This country will be kept hostage by Army as they know that awam is jahil and jungli, and those Generals who comes to power are once from these Jahil and Jungli awam so I don't expect anything better from them either, very few people among the ethnic group of Pakistan are decent rest are just Jahil and Jungli and violent.

My take is Sindhis/Punjabis are closer to Indian (read: Hindu society) than Pashtoons/Balochs who are more Afghan/Iranian in my opinion. I agree if India was tolerant secular society the educated class of Pakistan will run off to India.

My take is Sindhis/Punjabis are closer to Indian (read: Hindu society) than Pashtoons/Balochs who are more Afghan/Iranian in my opinion. I agree if India was tolerant secular society the educated class of Pakistan will run off to India.
You mistaken like so called educated class of india ran to usa and uk

Indian establishment is afraid of Punjab's unification as they fear a united Punjab will dominate India. They need the border between Punjab more than anyone else.

We need border control, yes. Looking at the ongoing Army crackdown, we expect so many refugees coming in from other side of Punjab; like it happened the last time in Bengal. We can’t save the Pakistanis from Pak Army all the time. It’s not our job, you know.

Khalistan ? :D
Haha probably yes.

This man is quite popular within the Pakistani PDF community who like a well dressed colonial subject fluent in English with a fetish for martial/warrior race theory.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom