What's new

Now An Indian's Finger On US's Nuclear Button -Minute Man III

You can simply envy. Envy as much as you can.
Hes right.

This man is an American. He has sworn allegiance to the USA and will carry out an order to launch nukes on any country.

Period.

STOP CALLING HIM INDIAN!

Thats total BS

@WebMaster @Emmie

Please move this to the US section, its non related to Indian defence

Hes right.

This man is an American. He has sworn allegiance to the USA and will carry out an order to launch nukes on any country.

Period.

STOP CALLING HIM INDIAN!

Thats total BS

Here issue is not whether he will carry an order or not. What I wanted to highlight is that Indian are trusted for such a task which requires High degree of trust.

Hes right.

Period.

STOP CALLING HIM INDIAN!

Thats total BS

The article identifies him as an Indian American. I simply don't understand why so many of you are getting riled up over this. Just because a silly Pakistani brought up a nonsensical nuke analogy, everybody seems to have gotten into this "not Indian" frenzy.

Last edited:
Here issue is not whether he will carry an order or not. What I wanted to highlight is that Indian are trusted for such a task which requires High degree of trust.

He is NOT INDIAN!!!

He is an American citizen.

End of the story.

Yeah there was no point in quoting a post asking a specific question and fill it with your usual rants- while answering the same reasonably some where else- still skipping the question-
Makes one wonder if both are same or pretending- or the same but a hypocrite-

"HS is not a terrorist" - Yahi sunna tha aapke Muh se! That was enough for me to analyze who is a hypocrite - or the one who rants! Lost your credibility that very moment! Good Luck! Waste of Time!

Last edited:
He is NOT INDIAN!!!

He is an American citizen.

End of the story.
But lots of Indian Americans are Indian by heart. I personally know lots of Indian Americans who are patriotic than 90% of Indians.

The article identifies him as an American Indian. I simply don't understand why so many of you are getting riled up over this. Just because a silly Pakistani made a nonsensical nuke analogy, everybody seems to have gotten into this "not Indian" frenzy.

Read the thread title, the OP changed it.

But lots of Indian Americans are Indian by heart. I personally know lots of Indian Americans who are patriotic than 90% of Indians.

And this is based on what?

This man has sworn allegiance to the USA. He will carry out any launch order against any nation if he is ordered so, including India.

Read the thread title, the OP changed it.

Right. That never happens on PDF. Ever.

Either way, why are so many Indians getting miffed over it? You guys make it sound as if he's punching in coordinates to strike India as we speak! :P

"HS is not a terrorist" - Yahi sunna tha aapke Muh se! That was enough for me to analyze who is a hypocrite - or the one who rants! Lost your credibility that very moment! Good Luck! Waste of Time!

Itna emotional na ho- Lol-
HS is not a terrorist- ab ronay na lag jana-

hmm...can the US have a Naval base on the Andaman Islands....only Indian-Americans will be stationed...

(just kidding)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom