What's new

Now Germany also wants to be a part of CPEC

we need to take a lesson or two from germans about there electric grid management.they are amazing

They have a head start as they are the most technologically and scientifically advanced nation on earth.

I know right! we are so isolated right now that everyone wants us. That is just damn shame. #IsolatedPakistan .

According to some, the whole world was meant to turn against Pakistan and then attack & destroy us. There plan was to firstly completely isolate and make Pakistan like North Korea. It seems those plans are going well :disagree:

If you build it, they will come.

German and other foreign companies will come when Pakistan can start to provide a safe and sound environment for them to operate and make money. The success of building and operating Gwadar port is/will be Pakistan's turning point between it and foreign businesses.(As long as Pakistan stands firm and don't let internal and external forces sabotage the Gwadar port and CPEC)

The building of Gwadar port and CPEC is a once a lifetime event for a better Pakistan. I sincerely hope all Pakistanis will stand together and united to make them successful.

According to some, the whole world was meant to turn against Pakistan and then attack & destroy us. There plan was to firstly completely isolate and make Pakistan like North Korea. It seems those plans are going well :disagree:
Need to improve the entire police structure to handle law enforcement of each province

Well I think its great to have foreign investors ,. Chances of healthy development

MashAllah Germany is welcome :cheers: hope they can setup their manufacturing or assembly plants of VW or other so many car brands.
P.S to my fellow country men on this thread for god sake keep india out of this thread why you've to bring them in every time. :hitwall:

YES!! they are seemingly succeeding in their plans. Hopefully, when Pakistan gets the membership of NSG Insha ALLAH, they (indians) will be over the Mars (or was it moon, I really don´t remember) with happiness.

YES!! they are seemingly succeeding in their plans. Hopefully, when Pakistan gets the membership of NSG Insha ALLAH, they (indians) will be over the Mars (or was it moon, I really don´t remember) with happiness.

According to many an enemy media outlet, Pakistan is already being conquered by China. They claim it is the new "east india company". Never realised the British invested in over $50 billion in india and gave it the know how to build nukes in the 18th century. Well thank goodness we are not india but Pakistan :rolleyes:

so when Lufthansa resuming flights to Pakistan, of course to be a part of CPEC :yahoo:

The real investment Germany can make in Pakistan is

Audi, Mercedes and BMW manufacturing plants a part from some renewable energy projects of Solar, Wind and Hydro

Nothing much under present circumstances.
would it be realistic? how many people can fork out £30+k on some German wheels?
i was reading some where on this site that Suzuki sells the mehran at nearly twice the price as the one from india which has better kit and are new as compared to the pakistani ones.
personally i would think vw and at most audi since vw is their parent company would go to pakistan simle due to the size[population] of the country and massive potential there is.

personally i would have preferred mid market cars like toyota and even Vauxhall for the people of Pakistan. nissan and renault are joint companies [kind of] and nissan would follow suit providing Renault is a success personally which i think is unlikely. personally i think the 2018 opening for the renault factory date conveniently coincides with the elections

would it be realistic? how many people can fork out £30+k on some German wheels?
i was reading some where on this site that Suzuki sells the mehran at nearly twice the price as the one from india which has better kit and are new as compared to the pakistani ones.
personally i would think vw and at most audi since vw is their parent company would go to pakistan simle due to the size[population] of the country and massive potential there is.

personally i would have preferred mid market cars like toyota and even Vauxhall for the people of Pakistan. nissan and renault are joint companies [kind of] and nissan would follow suit providing Renault is a success personally which i think is unlikely. personally i think the 2018 opening for the renault factory date conveniently coincides with the elections
You are seeing Pakistan

I am seeing

Pakistan, (may be Iran), Afghanistan, Central Asia, Western China all in driving distance of 24-48 hours from Islamabad.

That means they have about 500 million people as potential customers from this region with the only sea port based in Pakistan.

It is only possible after completion of road and railways infrastructure under construction as part of CPEC

On the contrary, the chance of war in Balochistan is dead. The VAST majority of Baloch want to reap the rewards of the success of CPEC.

I am not even talking about Balochistan resistance who already surrendered for the sake of stability and future. I am talking about the foreign element that used to fund Balochistan resistance earlier, the same who got caught funding TTP and now MQM.

Back
Top Bottom