What's new

Now i believe UFOs exists.

Myth_buster_1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
holyyyy sssh!!!!
I never ever believed in this UFO thing but....
last night around 12 my brother shouted juldi aaah in the kitchen and as soon as he opened the back yard door their i saw this very bright unusual object that looked nothing like ordinary in the sky!
It was defiantly not an air plane or helicopter as they make noise and glow their lights.
It lasted for about 15-20 seconds and all of sudden despaired out of the sky!
It was defiantly not a chinese lantern because the flight path of this Unidentified flying object was very stable and stopped for couple of times before disappearing all of a sudden.
It was definatly not a parachuted flare as it will leave a smoke trail but again nothing like it.
Remote control toy? Defiantly not! the range was simply too much for the singles to catch and thus not plausible.

here is what it looked like... however it was only one object and looks quite similar to these onces.

Last edited by a moderator:
No video, no sighting. That is the hard rule of UFO-ologists

watch

People...

A 'UFO' is an unidentified flying object. Operative word here is 'unidentified', meaning you just have not defined its shape, characteristics or origin. Why must it be associated with extraterrestrial beings?

People...

A 'UFO' is an unidentified flying object. Operative word here is 'unidentified', meaning you just have not defined its shape, characteristics or origin. Why must it be associated with extraterrestrial beings?

yep. thats why i did not say i saw alien ships.. but i have never seen that type of flying object before.

I also saw a UFO over Dhaka. I thought it was a star but it moved across the sky silently and at great speed. Still don't know what it was? It didn't have flashing lights like a passenger jet.

I seen this video posted above ages back, to me it just looks like some sort of lights that u can beam in the air.

might just be an indian spy plane ,,,,,no worries lol!!!!

I have witnessed 3 separate incedents, different counteries; which I can atest were not conventional craft. Lets just say that my mind does not compute that technology. It was something else. USA Secret Black Op project or not ... But I know that stuff is not possible with our science. No matter how much I swear; I know No one will ever believe me :( Its like only a UFO witness will believe another witness statement.) Welcome to the group Bro! :P

yaar ye UFO American England may he kyo atay hain Pakistan say naraazgi hey kya ????

Idar ajyeen Taliban bilkul b kabza nahe kareengay lol :D:D:D

I also saw a UFO over Dhaka. I thought it was a star but it moved across the sky silently and at great speed. Still don't know what it was? It didn't have flashing lights like a passenger jet.

i dont know if ur refering to a lower orbit satellite coz they sum times appear like a very bright star and they too move a a very high speed.

There are billions of galaxies and each galaxies has billions of stars. According to Drake Equation there at least 10,000 advance civilization in our Milkyway galaxy. They are not going to visit earth and do an airshow over Phoenix nor abduct people and do medical experiments. This airshow has logical explanation and no aliens are involved.

Back
Top Bottom