What's new

Now i believe UFOs exists.

Whatever human thinks... the thinking stuff exsist on the planet!! either its Predators/Aliens/UFO/etc WE DONT KNOW ANYTHING XPECT only EARTH!!

You guys can disagree as much you want.
In fact i use to be on your stage and use to think such flying orbs or UFOs dont even exist and are made up, never use to take such thins seriously.

But as the saying goes. You have to see it to see it to believe it.

yaar ye UFO American England may he kyo atay hain Pakistan say naraazgi hey kya ????

Idar ajyeen Taliban bilkul b kabza nahe kareengay lol :D:D:D

I used to think same pal but if there is any civilization other than our's in this universe and is capable of travelling millions, zillions (whatever ) of Light years and visit our planet then they must be knowing the most technologically advanced country in this world and may be that's the reason why,UFO's are sighted mostly in USA and other Advance countries. It may sound stupid but this is what is think.... :agree:

I have got a UFO in my garage if someone needs it for a ride ? :D

If anyone knows about UFO's its people who work in Area 51. One extreme side believes there are aliens being housed there. Some people like me think it's military and science related to aircraft development.

There are billions of galaxies and each galaxies has billions of stars. According to Drake Equation there at least 10,000 advance civilization in our Milkyway galaxy. They are not going to visit earth and do an airshow over Phoenix nor abduct people and do medical experiments. This airshow has logical explanation and no aliens are involved.

the_drake_equation.png

There are billions of galaxies and each galaxies has billions of stars. According to Drake Equation there at least 10,000 advance civilization in our Milkyway galaxy. They are not going to visit earth and do an airshow over Phoenix nor abduct people and do medical experiments. This airshow has logical explanation and no aliens are involved.

When humans want to learn about animals in oceans or animal in wild what do we do ?

a) We observe their habitat
b) We analyse their behavior
c) We ride in safari cars but we don't make physical contact we stay
hiden
d) We also sometime cut them open to learn about their operation
mechanism and mode of life

The Aliens who are visiting are likely on observation mission to understand how we function , and why are we destroying the vary earth that gave us birth , from above in sky our cities might look a unusual growth on the surface of land, so they might be curious why do we insist on building these lit up roads that shine in night. And why do the roads have these flashing items with lights luminating from em (cars). From view point of an alien , when they might look at our streets and highways it might appear like how we view blood cells moving thru veins when we view thru microsope. We know these cells are living and alive but we can't communicate with them , similarly the aliens may not know how to communicate with our primitive forms.

They might visit our planet , to examine it from far, and enjoy its animal life just like how we examine animals in African sufari and noting more, we have tanks , and fighters to eliminate all animals in Africa but we don't do that , obviously - the aliens also have no need for our destruction.

Of course if they do have taste for animal meat we might have some problems.

As far as for the technilogical aspect , their race may have formed 1-2billion years ahead of life's evolution on earth , so they might posses technology that is more advance then ours.

The only chance we have to make contact is a craft malfuntions and falls into a city

Yesterday I was seeing a show on marine biology

It stated, that if our water currents stop , if all ice on earth melts then our oceans will start emiting sulphuric gases , as the microbes that thrive in stale water will take over 100% of oceans , and they will not only kill all life but will also change oxygen in atmospher into something poisonous.

Furthermore, they also stated that in earth there are places underwater
0% light , and temperetures boiling hot levels, minerals emiting from ground vents
and total darkness!!! Photosentesis does not exists !!! and even in that harsh environment LIFE EXISTS!!!

a) No oxygen , only sulphar and mineral rich environment
b) No sunlight no photosynthesis and still life exists

We assume that life needs oxygen ...but not always ...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom