What's new

Now Indian Army has started killing Muslim women in JK: This time 18 years old girl

WHO ARE CALLED BY TERRORIST BY WHOM WHO FIGHT FOR THEIR FREEDOM WHO ARE SKING FOR PRINCIPLE STAND THAT WE WANT REFERENDUM UNDER UNO . THE PEAPLE OF KASHMIR WANT TO BE A PART OF PAKISTAN.

TO CRUSH THEIR IDEOLOGY TO CRUSH THEIR VOICE INDIA SEND THEIR 7 LAC ARMY IN KASHMIR . PAKISTAN HAS 5-6 LAC ARMY AND ONLY IN KASHMIR THEIR IS ... SHAME ON YOU

SHAME ON YOU.

1) ask yourself where has Kashmir issue taken you.....
2) did you say Indian army dragged people out of their house to vote
or were they hostage??
3) shame for what.... killing terrorists??

1) ask yourself where has Kashmir issue taken you.....
2) did you say Indian army dragged people out of their house to vote
or were they hostage??
3) shame for what.... killing terrorists??

And whos the terrorists , Muslim woman and children ?

And whos the terrorists , Muslim woman and children ?
I am surprised to such emotionally charged responses of many honorable Pakistani members here with regards to religion. It is shocking why do people have to explain them for killing terrorists. Pakistanis say that ISAF is killing muslims, they blame us for following our laws in Switzerland, they blame the Indians for killing militants...

Aren't there women suicide bombers as well as 12 year olds who are brainwashed to kill people? Iraq has seen a rise and so has Pakistan's tribal region. Then how can you deny something that is happening on a daily basis within your own country?

There are currently 12 countries at the most with full-fledged militants who claim to be fighting for Muslim cause. Even Thailand and Philippines which have little to do with Pakistan, are suffering from Islamic militancy. What do Pakistani members have to say for that? Muslim oppression?

In that case, I would like to appreciate the rights that Muslim countries give non-Muslims in their own borders. The Middle East and unfortunately most Islamic countries suffer the worst record of rights abuse as compared to non-Islamic, falling only second to Communist countries like North Korea. Republic of India and other countries are not exactly angelic either and have their own issues, but as most democratic countries, they have a very good track record that are cross-verifiable by many neutral agencies.

I have been plenty of times to Middle Eastern countries like Saudi Arabia and Kuwait due to my profession, where I had to remove my locket (religious) that was inside my shirt and the airport authorities threw it in front of my eyes. What right does it serve them to do this?

I would be grateful if Pakistani members can fairly and neutrally answer me these questions:

1) How many temples, churches, synagogues, pagodas etc are there in Islamic countries, despite the fact that most of the Arab states of non-Muslim expatriates more than their indigenous population?

2) How many non-Muslim religious activities are socially allowed in these countries?

3) How much is religious proselytism accepted of Muslim people into non-Muslim faiths?

The answers to all these, is: None.

And since so many threads here are open regarding oppression of minorities in India, I as a neutral person want to ask honorable Pakistani members one question:

Why has there been such a reduction of ethnic minorities in Pakistan since their inception? From the UN total of 10.18% in 1950 of adherents of Hinduism alone, to less than 1.6% in 2007. Apart from this, the Christian, Sikh and Buddhists. I can provide you similar neutral statistics for entire European Union.

United Kingdom is the biggest example of religious freedom here in European Union.

Just incase Pakistani members weren't aware of neutral statistics, the Republic of India has seen a growth of Muslim population from 7.8% in 1952 to 13.2%. in 2007.

European countries again give equal freedom to Muslims and more than even Islamic countries when contextually compared to the questions that I have asked above.

I would be glad if some honorable members can prove me otherwise.

1) How many temples, churches, synagogues, pagodas etc are there in Islamic countries, despite the fact that most of the Arab states of non-Muslim expatriates more than their indigenous population?

2) How many non-Muslim religious activities are socially allowed in these countries?

3) How much is religious proselytism accepted of Muslim people into non-Muslim faiths?

Please do not look at Muslims or Muslim countries in the mix of looking at Arab's and Arab countries. Only 15% of Muslims are Arabs and Arab countries also have thier own fair share of other religions, notably Christianity and Judaism[in Iran].

Islamic Republic of Pakistan - 2.8 to 3.2 million Christians [1.6%]
1.9 to 2.2 million Hindus [1.4%]
23,000 Sikhs [0.1%]
[500] Jews left by choice to Israel.

There is atleast 1-3 gorgeous churchs in every major city.

Most Notable:
All Saints Church, Peshawar
Christ Church Rawalpindi
Our Lady of Fatima Church, Karachi
Cathedral of the Holy Redeemer
Holy Trinity Cathedral (Karachi)
Cathedral of Sts. Peter and Paul
Sacred Heart Cathedral, Lahore
Saint Patrick's Cathedral, Karachi
St. Lawrence’s Church, Karachi
St Paul’s Church, Azam Basti
St Philip's Church (Hyderabad)
St. Francis Xavier Cathedral, Hyderabad
St. John's Church (Jhelum)
St. Joseph's Cathedral, Rawalpindi
St. Jude's Church

Hinduism has dozens of temples, all respected and protected by GoP.

Hinglaj, Hingol National Park Balochistan
Saidpur Temple, Saidpur, Islamabad
Shiva Temple - Mansehra
Aditya Sun temple - Multan
Jagannath Temple - Sialkot
Katasraj temple, Katas Village - Chakwal
Krishna Temple, Ravi Road, Lahore
Old Temple - Sialkot (not used)
Sri Narasimha Temple - Multan
Suraj Kund Temple - Multan
Bhagnari Shiv Mandir, Kakri Ground - Karachi
Darya Lal Sankat Mochan Mandir (also called Jhoolay Lal Mandir), Custom House - Karachi
Devi Mandir, Bombay Bazar - Karachi
Hanuman Mandir, Doli Khata - Karachi
Hanuman Mandir, Frere Road - Karachi
Hinglaj Mata Mandir, (also called Jagannath Akhra Mandir), Bhimpura - Karachi
Kali Mata Temple - Umerkot
Shiv Mandir - Umerkot
Krishna Mandir - Umerkot
Lakshmi Narayan Mandir, Native Jetty - Karachi
Manhar Mandir Kathwari Mandir, Rancho Line - Karachi
Mata Mandir, Doli Khata - Karachi
Narsingh Mahadev Mandir, Risala - Karachi
Panjmukhi Mahraj Hanoman Mandir, Soldier Bazar - Karachi
*** Nageshwar Mahadev Mandir, Clifton - Karachi
Sheetala Mata Mandir, Bhimpura, Karachi
Shiv Mandir, Islamia College, Karachi
Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, Muhammad Ali Jinnah Road - Karachi
Shri Varun Dev Mandir, Manora, Karachi
Krishna Mandar kantio Tharparkar

One of Pakistan's most re-knowned movies involves Hindu's as the main characters.

Sikhism. Lahore, Pakistan is the birthplace of Sikhism and thus means that there will also be largely important religious sites for Sikh people. Sikh people come from India for their pilgrimages and religious prayers to Pakistan and are annually awestruck at the compassionate and kind welcome they are given by Pakistan.

Nankana Sahib This is the most sacred Sikh place; the location of the birth of the Sikh founder, Guru Nanak.
Gurdwara Janam Asthan, Nankana Sahib - This site is ‘Janam Asthan’ meaning ‘Place of Birth’ and childhood home.
Gurdwara Bal Lilah, Nankana Sahib - This site is connected with adventures of the early childhood of the Guru.
Gurdwara Patti Sahib, Nankana Sahib – ‘Patti’ means ‘Alphabet’ and is the site where Guru Nanak learnt the various different languages and particular the alphabet of these languages.
Gurdwara Mall Ji Sahib, Nankana Sahib - This site is connected with adventures of the early childhood of the Guru in particular the events link to the Cobra and Mehta Kalu
Gurdwara Kiara Sahib, Nankana Sahib - This site is where, as a youngster, Guru Nanak used to graze cattle. It is at a distance of about 1.5 km from the Janam Asthan.
Gurdwara Tambu Sahib, Nankana Sahib
Gurdwara Guru Hargobind Sahib, Nankana Sahib
Gurdwara Nihang Singhan, Nankana Sahib
Gurdwara Sachcha Sauda, Chuharkana
Gurdwara Panja Sahib, Hasan Abdal – This is the site where Guru Nanak Dev Ji stopped the rock with his hand and the palm print is impressed on the rock.
Gurdwara Pehli Patshahi, Lahore
Gurdwara Sri Nank Garh, Lahore
Baoli Sahib Sri Guru Amar Das, Lahore (Roofed Well)
Parkash Asthan Sri Guru Ram Das, Lahore
Gurdwara Diwan Khana, Lahore
Dharamshala Sri Guru Ramdas, Lahore
Gurdwara Baoli Sahib Guru Arjan Dev, Lahore
Gurdwara Darbar Sahib Kartar Pur,Shakargarh
Gurdwara Bhai Budhu Da Awa, Lahore
Gurdwara Lal Khooh, Lahore
Gurdwara Dehra Sahib Sri Guru Arjan Dev, Lahore
Gurdwara Patshahi Chhevin
Gurdwara Patshahi Chhevin Muzang
Gurdwara Shikargarh Patshahi Chhevin, Lahore
Shahid Ganj Bhai Taru Singh
Gurdwara Shahid Ganj Sighnian, Lahore
Shahid Ganj Bhai Mani Singh, Lahore
Gurdwara Beri Sahib, Sialkot
Gurdwara Rori Sahib, Eminabad
Gurdwara Chakki Sahib, Eminabad
Gurdwara Khuhi Bhai Lalo, Eminabad

Are just some of the gurdawara's in Pakistan.

Muslims cannot force or pressure non-Muslims into converting to Islam, unlike the Christian religion.

Allah says: “Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.” [Sûrah al-Baqarah: 256]

I hope this answers your questions about Pakistan.

All religions are allowed to follow and participate in their own respective practices, wherever and whenever in Pakistan, there is no law stopping them.

:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Freekin these are false there are no temples or other hly places in pakistan its a conspiracy of ISI :)

My barber is a Pakistani Hindu. He always says some mantra blessing Pakistan before he starts his business. Before meeting him and getting to know some of my Pakistani Muslim friends in Africa I always believed that there were no Hindus in Pakistan :D

Please do not look at Muslims or Muslim countries in the mix of looking at Arab's and Arab countries. Only 15% of Muslims are Arabs and Arab countries also have thier own fair share of other religions, notably Christianity and Judaism[in Iran].

Islamic Republic of Pakistan - 2.8 to 3.2 million Christians [1.6%]
1.9 to 2.2 million Hindus [1.4%]
23,000 Sikhs [0.1%]
[500] Jews left by choice to Israel.

There is atleast 1-3 gorgeous churchs in every major city.

Most Notable:
All Saints Church, Peshawar
Christ Church Rawalpindi
Our Lady of Fatima Church, Karachi
Cathedral of the Holy Redeemer
Holy Trinity Cathedral (Karachi)
Cathedral of Sts. Peter and Paul
Sacred Heart Cathedral, Lahore
Saint Patrick's Cathedral, Karachi
St. Lawrence’s Church, Karachi
St Paul’s Church, Azam Basti
St Philip's Church (Hyderabad)
St. Francis Xavier Cathedral, Hyderabad
St. John's Church (Jhelum)
St. Joseph's Cathedral, Rawalpindi
St. Jude's Church

Hinduism has dozens of temples, all respected and protected by GoP.

Hinglaj, Hingol National Park Balochistan
Saidpur Temple, Saidpur, Islamabad
Shiva Temple - Mansehra
Aditya Sun temple - Multan
Jagannath Temple - Sialkot
Katasraj temple, Katas Village - Chakwal
Krishna Temple, Ravi Road, Lahore
Old Temple - Sialkot (not used)
Sri Narasimha Temple - Multan
Suraj Kund Temple - Multan
Bhagnari Shiv Mandir, Kakri Ground - Karachi
Darya Lal Sankat Mochan Mandir (also called Jhoolay Lal Mandir), Custom House - Karachi
Devi Mandir, Bombay Bazar - Karachi
Hanuman Mandir, Doli Khata - Karachi
Hanuman Mandir, Frere Road - Karachi
Hinglaj Mata Mandir, (also called Jagannath Akhra Mandir), Bhimpura - Karachi
Kali Mata Temple - Umerkot
Shiv Mandir - Umerkot
Krishna Mandir - Umerkot
Lakshmi Narayan Mandir, Native Jetty - Karachi
Manhar Mandir Kathwari Mandir, Rancho Line - Karachi
Mata Mandir, Doli Khata - Karachi
Narsingh Mahadev Mandir, Risala - Karachi
Panjmukhi Mahraj Hanoman Mandir, Soldier Bazar - Karachi
*** Nageshwar Mahadev Mandir, Clifton - Karachi
Sheetala Mata Mandir, Bhimpura, Karachi
Shiv Mandir, Islamia College, Karachi
Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, Muhammad Ali Jinnah Road - Karachi
Shri Varun Dev Mandir, Manora, Karachi
Krishna Mandar kantio Tharparkar

YouTube - Ramchand Pakistani
One of Pakistan's most re-knowned movies involves Hindu's as the main characters.

Sikhism. Lahore, Pakistan is the birthplace of Sikhism and thus means that there will also be largely important religious sites for Sikh people. Sikh people come from India for their pilgrimages and religious prayers to Pakistan and are annually awestruck at the compassionate and kind welcome they are given by Pakistan.

Nankana Sahib This is the most sacred Sikh place; the location of the birth of the Sikh founder, Guru Nanak.
Gurdwara Janam Asthan, Nankana Sahib - This site is ‘Janam Asthan’ meaning ‘Place of Birth’ and childhood home.
Gurdwara Bal Lilah, Nankana Sahib - This site is connected with adventures of the early childhood of the Guru.
Gurdwara Patti Sahib, Nankana Sahib – ‘Patti’ means ‘Alphabet’ and is the site where Guru Nanak learnt the various different languages and particular the alphabet of these languages.
Gurdwara Mall Ji Sahib, Nankana Sahib - This site is connected with adventures of the early childhood of the Guru in particular the events link to the Cobra and Mehta Kalu
Gurdwara Kiara Sahib, Nankana Sahib - This site is where, as a youngster, Guru Nanak used to graze cattle. It is at a distance of about 1.5 km from the Janam Asthan.
Gurdwara Tambu Sahib, Nankana Sahib
Gurdwara Guru Hargobind Sahib, Nankana Sahib
Gurdwara Nihang Singhan, Nankana Sahib
Gurdwara Sachcha Sauda, Chuharkana
Gurdwara Panja Sahib, Hasan Abdal – This is the site where Guru Nanak Dev Ji stopped the rock with his hand and the palm print is impressed on the rock.
Gurdwara Pehli Patshahi, Lahore
Gurdwara Sri Nank Garh, Lahore
Baoli Sahib Sri Guru Amar Das, Lahore (Roofed Well)
Parkash Asthan Sri Guru Ram Das, Lahore
Gurdwara Diwan Khana, Lahore
Dharamshala Sri Guru Ramdas, Lahore
Gurdwara Baoli Sahib Guru Arjan Dev, Lahore
Gurdwara Darbar Sahib Kartar Pur,Shakargarh
Gurdwara Bhai Budhu Da Awa, Lahore
Gurdwara Lal Khooh, Lahore
Gurdwara Dehra Sahib Sri Guru Arjan Dev, Lahore
Gurdwara Patshahi Chhevin
Gurdwara Patshahi Chhevin Muzang
Gurdwara Shikargarh Patshahi Chhevin, Lahore
Shahid Ganj Bhai Taru Singh
Gurdwara Shahid Ganj Sighnian, Lahore
Shahid Ganj Bhai Mani Singh, Lahore
Gurdwara Beri Sahib, Sialkot
Gurdwara Rori Sahib, Eminabad
Gurdwara Chakki Sahib, Eminabad
Gurdwara Khuhi Bhai Lalo, Eminabad

Are just some of the gurdawara's in Pakistan.

Muslims cannot force or pressure non-Muslims into converting to Islam, unlike the Christian religion.

Allah says: “Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.” [Sûrah al-Baqarah: 256]

I hope this answers your questions about Pakistan.

All religions are allowed to follow and participate in their own respective practices, wherever and whenever in Pakistan, there is no law stopping them.

:pakistan:

Respected friend, when you speak about Muslims, you are speak for the entire population of Islam regardless of Arabs or Malays or Caucasians. Since Hinduism is spoken of collectively, I believe when you speak about Islam or in support of a theory, you should also speak of them as a collective term irrespective of ethnicity.

I could cite you numerous examples where Kazakh, Uzbek, Afghan, Tajik etc Hindus are severely discriminated even though the country adhere to secular conduct. Many Afghan Hindus and Malay Hindus have returned to India and despite protests from us in the UNO, these countries refuse to listen.

Since the last 2 years, more than 10,000 Hindus and Sikhs have escaped from Pakistani territory to India, obtaining political refuge against the onslaught of the unchecked unchecked Islamic extremists. Many of these exiles have come to Switzerland, Canada and Scandinavian countries as well to seek refuge.

While your constitutional rules might show freedom for minorities, your country''s figures don't really live upto it. This is unfortunate and something must be done about it.

This has been done so under the pressure of Islamic clerics in these countries. This is hard to believe for you, but my work involves in this and many of my fellow colleagues have done researches in these countries. You could ask Kazakh Hindus the discrimination they face at the hands of Islamic scholars and clerics.

Therefore, there has been discrimination against Hindus, Sikhs and even Christians in Islamic countries regardless of their ethnicity. Iran is well known to harass Zoroastrians and Baha'ais, while Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and Malaysia has seen a drastic reduction of minority population, many fleeing the country to other countries. I am therefore, speaking of collective Muslim countries and not just Arabs.

Muslims cannot force or pressure non-Muslims into converting to Islam, unlike the Christian religion

But are you sure that this is being honored, friend? Because numbers don't show that it is being honored.

I appreciate the long list of the temples, Gurudwaras and Churches that are there in your country. But then why has there been a steady decline of Hindu population over the years? Please don't tell me that most converted to Islam, because this is not the case.

While your urban centers might be possibly honoring the liberal tenets of your faith, you villages and rural areas are still reporting cases of many Hindus and Sikhs being discriminated. I think your government should check this and crackdown against this. A decline in the Hindu/Sikh population of 9 odd% is alarming and something that Pakistan has to check.

While most of religious issues in India come out in the open, their statistics and numbers conducted by United Nations and independent bodies is something that speaks highly of them and marks them as a free country. Infact, Hindus have lesser rights when it comes to governmental posts and educational slot arrangements than other minorities in Republic of India on a large scale. This has amazed a lot of neutral religious freedom agencies in United Nations as well as non-governmental organizations.

You and many respected Pakistani members might want to disagree with me and are free do so. Pakistan I am sure can develop well on these lines and can curb this sort of problems, if it sincerely looks. After all, we all around the world welcomed the democratic change in Pakistan and are sure of a positive outcome if your government takes the will to solve such small matters that might culminate into larger problems later on.

While both of you South Asian neighbours have your dark points in terms of faith-oriented freedoms, but in United Nations' many rights agencies and groups, Delhi fares statistically far better than Islamabad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom