What's new

NSA leaker Edward Snowden: U.S. targets China with hackers

Götterdämmerung;4403145 said:
Sorry dude, you have no idea what democracy is and certainly even less what civil rights mean. Ask anyone on the street in western Europe what they think of this scandal.

At first I was supportive of him but going to the chinese and exposing his country's intelligence secrets makes him a traitor.Please teach me ,oh enlighten one is democracy all about selling your country's secrets to another nation,which is well known for spying on your nation?

"The enemy's ENEMY is our FRIEND !" ,
Edward Snowden should stay in mainland China until the America officials grant this FREEDOM fighter amnesty.:azn:

OMG you almost lost your eyes because of a woman politician!

that is as brainless as saying the cia is the org behind the 9/11 attack

That's just a figurative speaking, when someone say lose a limb for it, it does not actually mean I will cut off me arm or me leg for something.........

And somebody did say CIA and Bush is the one behind 9/11 attacks.......

Snowden will not go to China. If he does indeed ended up in China, he would be a big joke.

Do remember he is sick to the stomach about US playing Big Brother about their own citizens with monitoring Internet and phone call, why would he expose this and then go to a similarly fashioned China when Internet and Phone Censorship is conduct on a daily basis on government order. <-that was the reason he uncover the truth and LEFT US IN THE FIRST PLACE....

This is like take own gun and shoot the my master only to turn your own weapon against yourselves........lol...

By the way, he had already said, NO CHINA. people can rest your case now

lol she was my hero when she resign during Tsung Kin Wah reign but then she come back in 2007............

Kind of nearly had my eyes out

That's just a figurative speaking, when someone say lose a limb for it, it does not actually mean I will cut off me arm or me leg for something.........

There is no need to recover what you have lost. Figurative speaking someone's arse! No one uses a term like that in English. It is purely a hilarious error

Thank heavens I assume you are not teaching English to anyone no more!

And somebody did say CIA and Bush is the one behind 9/11 attacks.......

and that somebody was making a brainless statement similar to yours

Snowden will not go to China. If he does indeed ended up in China, he would be a big joke.

Do remember he is sick to the stomach about US playing Big Brother about their own citizens with monitoring Internet and phone call, why would he expose this and then go to a similarly fashioned China when Internet and Phone Censorship is conduct on a daily basis on government order. <-that was the reason he uncover the truth and LEFT US IN THE FIRST PLACE....

His choice! He can opt to stay in HK which is not a safe place for him

This is like take own gun and shoot the my master only to turn your own weapon against yourselves........lol...

what is this * scratching my head hard trying to understand * ?

By the way, he had already said, NO CHINA. people can rest your case now

this is just the beginning of the drama. I cant wait to see the unfolding of the next episode

If he is from China and now at any western countries, he will be nominated Nobel peace prize and will be the guests of U.S., U.K., ..... :)

He will appear on every talk show as well.

There is no need to recover what you have lost. Figurative speaking someone's arse! No one uses a term like that in English. It is purely a hilarious error

Thank heavens I assume you are not teaching English to anyone no more!

and that somebody was making a brainless statement similar to yours

Dude, do I really need to give you a remedial English 101

Figurative speaking someone's arse! No one uses a term like that in English. It is purely a hilarious error

Had my eyes out mean my eyes almost pop out of my socket like this, my phase had my eyes out (of my socket) the parenthesis part are hidden in meaning

stock-photo--d-render-of-a-shocked-baby-with-his-eyes-popping-out-986761.jpg

Or you can also say "Jaw-Dropping" Does it literally mean you drop your jaw??

LOL at your lack of Basic English, just because you don't know something does not mean that phase is wrong, that's only means YOU DON'T KNOW SOMETHING

But meh, what can we expect from someone who does not even have high School level English, so, I will give you a pass and don't have a go at you :lol:

Live and learn kid, live and learn

Dude, do I really need to give you a remedial English 101

Had my eyes out mean my eyes almost pop out of my socket like this, my phase had my eyes out (of my socket) the parenthesis part are hidden in meaning

stock-photo--d-render-of-a-shocked-baby-with-his-eyes-popping-out-986761.jpg

Or you can also say "Jaw-Dropping" Does it literally mean you drop your jaw??

LOL at your lack of Basic English, just because you don't know something does not mean that phase is wrong, that's only means YOU DON'T KNOW SOMETHING

But meh, what can we expect from someone who does not even have high School level English, so, I will give you a pass and don't have a go at you :lol:

Live and learn kid, live and learn

you are just manifesting the saddest part of your life. chill!

His choice! He can opt to stay in HK which is not a safe place for him

what is this * scratching my head hard trying to understand * ?

this is just the beginning of the drama. I cant wait to see the unfolding of the next episode

your lack of English Ability keep amaze me.

I have already dumb it down so people like you should understand, but I think I just tat overestimate your English

Saying someone shot themselves with THEIR OWN GUN = You cause the trouble you started and you are suffering from it.

The phase is the gun that shot you is yours, so you have to be inadvertently bought it and hence the outcome (You being shot) isyou brought it on yourselves. Me make a fuzz on something, then he get into the same predicament of his own "Problem"

If you still don't know, the Chinese equivalent to this phase is &#33258;&#25171;&#22068;&#21543;.

It's time to turn off the **** and hire an English Tutor, I know some in China who's Really good, you want their QQ or their Baido Account so you can contact him??

you are just manifesting the saddest part of your life. chill!

lol, you are just refusing to accept the truth, that's even more sad (or sadder?? I really don't know)

your lack of English Ability keep amaze me.

I have already dumb it down so people like you should understand, but I think I just tat overestimate your English

Saying someone shot themselves with THEIR OWN GUN = You cause the trouble you started and you are suffering from it.

The phase is the gun that shot you is yours, so you have to be inadvertently bought it and hence the outcome (You being shot) isyou brought it on yourselves. Me make a fuzz on something, then he get into the same predicament of his own "Problem"

If you still don't know, the Chinese equivalent to this phase is &#33258;&#25171;&#22068;&#21543;.

It's time to turn off the **** and hire an English Tutor, I know some in China who's Really good, you want their QQ or their Baido Account so you can contact him??

lol, you are just refusing to accept the truth, that's even more sad (or sadder?? I really don't know)

chill out sad face! you are such a losing piece!

All I can say is that Snowden might go to China and hide there from American agents. Anyway, he might be useful for the Chinese

chill out sad face! you are such a losing piece!

lol : feeling butt hurt??

Okay, I will keep to my basic English Communication, I will not try any phase on you so you can keep your ego in check, you had my promise

Only plain stuff, no fancy stuff, got it :)

All I can say is that Snowden might go to China and hide there from American agents. Anyway, he might be useful for the Chinese

You can of course say that, but he already clear out his intention of NOT going to China when he had the interview with the guardian and announce his intention to HK

And China actually don't want Snowden and keep quiet on the issue as well.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/world/17592983/china-says-has-no-information-to-offer-on-snowden/
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/06/13/politics/nsa-leak
http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-105072-China-says-has-no-information-to-offer-on-Snowden

Chinese government, on the other hand, unlike the Chinese member here, are not very exciting about Snowden.

lol : feeling butt hurt??

Okay, I will keep to my basic English Communication, I will not try any phase on you so you can keep your ego in check, you had my promise

Only plain stuff, no fancy stuff, got it :)

You can of course say that, but he already clear out his intention of NOT going to China when he had the interview with the guardian and announce his intention to HK

And China actually don't want Snowden and keep quiet on the issue as well.

China silent on Snowden, media says US image damaged - The West Australian
China keeps quiet on NSA leaker Snowden - CNN.com
China says has no information to offer on Snowden - thenews.com.pk

Chinese government, on the other hand, unlike the Chinese member here, are not very exciting about Snowden.

Why are the Chinese government not excited? Is it because China already has spies and have no need for a person like Snowden?

"The enemy's ENEMY is our FRIEND !" ,
Edward Snowden should stay in mainland China until the America officials grant this FREEDOM fighter amnesty.:azn:

May be he has been told "we protect you as long as you give us intel or you are free to go..." ;)

Back
Top Bottom