What's new

Nuclear arms race between China and India

Don't be mad I shot down your claim too, anyways it makes sense for you to support India since your so called country doesn't have a military. :rofl:

Must have been your delusional stinger hitting a pie in the sky. The last time I checked the Gorkhas of the Indian Army were handing over body bags of NLIs.

Nepal Might be having a small Military, But keep it in mind,that Each and every person of their's is a Gurkha

I agree with you sir, Gurkhas are among the most feared warriors. Brits realized that long ago thats the reason Gurkhas are important part of British Army..

Anyways this info is not going to help people who are blind with hatred on basis of religion.

Don't be mad I shot down your claim too, anyways it makes sense for you to support India since your so called country doesn't have a military. :rofl:

Boy whatever makes u happy, keep singing ur song. Its not going to hurt anybody here, Pakistan has more weapons (of all kinds) , better technology and ur the best in this world. God forbid but when the day comes one and only one is enough to beat the crap out ( i hope u understand). :no:

Must have been your delusional stinger hitting a pie in the sky. The last time I checked the Gorkhas of the Indian Army were handing over body bags of NLIs.

bunch of delusional kids in this thread. :disagree:

This doesn't make sense to me.

Anyways you want find out if Pakistan has a military, send your troops across the border and find out. :cheers:

Then your previous post related to Nepal doesn't make any sense either.

If you want to find out if they have Army or not send your troops to Nepal and find out. BTW Gorkhas are present in Afghanistan as part of British forces, they are present in Indian forces and have given a bloody nose to your Army and supporters many times. Kargil was the most recent example. so :cheers: and sleep tight with your 90 Nukes.:rofl:

Is that your best shot? Try again. This might be a good forum for you to build some confidence.

Confidence? Really? When I stick my Pashtun foot up your Gurkha *** you will then know who is the real warrior.

Confidence? Really? When I stick my Pashtun foot up your Gurkha *** you will then know who is the real warrior.

You have already lost. Next time try to think more with the organ between your ears rather than the one between your legs. Historically using your wrong organs is what has lead to repeated occupations of your Pathan homeland. Remember the Greeks, Mongols,Persians, Arabs, Russians and now the Americans?

You have already lost. Next time try to think more with the organ between your ears rather than the one between your legs. Historically using your wrong organs is what has lead to repeated occupations of your Pathan homeland. Remember the Greeks, Mongols,Persians, Arabs, Russians and now the Americans?

My homeland is Pakistan. Anyways, the safety of your computer to insult is a wise choice for you. Remember don't forget to put on your fair and flawless before you go to sleep. :cheers:

My homeland is Pakistan. Anyways, the safety of your computer to insult is a wise choice for you. Remember don't forget to put on your fair and flawless before you go to sleep. :cheers:

Agreed . Just as the computer safely conveys your intelligence. Nope won't forget the a** whooping I gave you. Neither should you.

The pontifications of a pre-teen. :rofl:

I know you won't forget this easily. If you do you won't be following pathan traditions of revenge. Do think of something better. I know I will be waiting for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom