What's new

Nuclear Deterrence and Possible war over Kashmir

Good but what's new under the current situation?
With very heavy heart i can tell you that,after huge cuts in dev funds corruption for Political class is not easy.Govt Org's are still doing same what they where doing two years ago.Iliteracy is going to bite PTI Govt very hard,since common man has no knowledge about all the financial mess,for them IK is doing everything.
PM portal is good thing but again awam has started using it as a tool for settling own disputes.
Over all Govt hasn't looked into Govt Org's which are mothers of all problems.NAB is doing nothing,investment of PMLN and PPP is paying.

With very heavy heart i can tell you that,after huge cuts in dev funds corruption for Political class is not easy.Govt Org's are still doing same what they where doing two years ago.Iliteracy is going to bite PTI Govt very hard,since common man has no knowledge about all the financial mess,for them IK is doing everything.
PM portal is good thing but again awam has started using it as a tool for settling own disputes.
Over all Govt hasn't looked into Govt Org's which are mothers of all problems.NAB is doing nothing,investment of PMLN and PPP is paying.
Mate, it takes time... If govt has stopped corruption of the politicians, I think it is remarkable. It is just first year and that too with so many difficult challenges. You will see half glass empty but the matter of fact is that things are moving in the right direction. Corrupt judiciary and bureaucrats and some other characters have been spending extra time to fail the govt but IK has not only survived rather defeated their game plans like Senate Chairman election etc.

Mate, it takes time... If govt has stopped corruption of the politicians, I think it is remarkable. It is just first year and that too with so many difficult challenges. You will see half glass empty but the matter of fact is that things are moving in the right direction. Corrupt judiciary and bureaucrats and some other characters have been spending extra time to fail the govt but IK has not only survived rather defeated their game plans like Senate Chairman election etc.
No dev funds means no corruption,that's only due to huge cuts is dev funds otherwise business as usual for them.Same abuse of power at every level.
You don't have any idea about bureaucrats,there are charcters in Pak against whom mians would look Angels.
Senate Elections wasn't won due to senators thinking that IK is good for state.

In this video I have discussed the concept of Deterrence, its prerequisites , how deterrence completes. looming clouds of War in Sub continent after India unilaterally alters the status of Internationally recognised issue of Kashmir.

I fully agree with you sir
A very good analysis of current situation
Masha Allah but next time
apna collar darust kar kay video banayen

I fully agree with you sir
A very good analysis of current situation
Masha Allah but next time
apna collar darust kar kay video banayen
Thank you brother, aisay he facebook live kya thaa, dostoon nay kaha up load ker doun.
i reckon light , dressing and background ke problem hay , i should have realized these thing

2 countries thinks to nuke each other for kashmir is stupidity.
IOK kashmiri wants freedom and azad Kashmir dont want to be with Pakistan so why india is being stupid i dont understand.

Where did you get this from? From that stupid little demo I guess? The majority want to be with Pakistan, do you honestly think had it been the other way AJK would not have broken away. Remember the AJK forces freed the land to be with Pakistan.

Where did you get this from? From that stupid little demo I guess? The majority want to be with Pakistan, do you honestly think had it been the other way AJK would not have broken away. Remember the AJK forces freed the land to be with Pakistan.

The majority of Kashmiris who have an opinion, want to be independent as nation. But then, they know, that is impossible and have to decide between India and Pakistan, so, India it is ... as a second choice. A hard fact which @Joe Shearer & I have spent quite a time on this forum, explaining to a load of people ...

waiting for your next video bro
lots of respect brother. The love and encouragement displayed by you have won you a brother. In Sha Allah soon will make another video but of course in better light , dress and background
regards

The majority of Kashmiris who have an opinion, want to be independent as nation. But then, they know, that is impossible and have to decide between India and Pakistan, so, India it is ... as a second choice. A hard fact which @Joe Shearer & I have spent quite a time on this forum, explaining to a load of people ...
only those who are pro indian are capable of opinion. rest majority is a fool. thats what you say.
come on support Kashmiri Mukti Youdhas who are living life of slavery and still under lock down

only those who are pro indian are capable of opinion. rest majority is a fool. thats what you say.
come on support Kashmiri Mukti Youdhas who are living life of slavery and still under lock down

I understand English is not the forte of Pakistanis, read very carefully to understand. Hard facts may not be palatable, but ignoring them is a mistake that Pakistan is continuously making.

It isn't long back that every Pakistani poster here was laughing when we would tell that Pakistan is now isolated. The rude shake up in past few days ----- sigh.

AJK people have an opinion and it's Pakistan. Why did you write in your post "so India it is", did they have a say in this?
As for what they think now, I'd say a referendum will result in a huge win for the Pakistan side. You might want to take a look at what even the former leaders say, or and the JK police and so on.

AJK people have an opinion and it's Pakistan. Why did you write in your post "so India it is", did they have a say in this?
As for what they think now, I'd say a referendum will result in a huge win for the Pakistan side. You might want to take a look at what even the former leaders say, or and the JK police and so on.

Ah, so AJK you were talking of ... my bad.

I was taking of our side of J&K.

Referendum will need to get the condition of all out from your side ... that means the people 'not ordinarily resident of J&K' and the conditions thereof. That shall, if the old rules of pre 05 Aug are continued, leave very few people eligible on your side to participate.

Back
Top Bottom