What's new

Nuclear Deterrence and Possible war over Kashmir

You're pathetic liar and you guys control troll and send them here.. I know how you coordinate... @waz it is better to go after these cheap masters minds.. than killing the pawns

Don't worry bro, it's under control.

Ah, so AJK you were talking of ... my bad.

I was taking of our side of J&K.

Referendum will need to get the condition of all out from your side ... that means the people 'not ordinarily resident of J&K' and the conditions thereof. That shall, if the old rules of pre 05 Aug are continued, leave very few people eligible on your side to participate.

'not ordinarily resident of J&K'

That's not very many, hardly anyone at all.
I didn't understand your comment regarding the "pre-rules" can you clarify this.

I understand English is not the forte of Pakistanis, read very carefully to understand. Hard facts may not be palatable, but ignoring them is a mistake that Pakistan is continuously making.

It isn't long back that every Pakistani poster here was laughing when we would tell that Pakistan is now isolated. The rude shake up in past few days ----- sigh.
:o::o: so much isolated that Pakistan had to beg USA for peace deal?? nah sorry it is other way around,, I can count on so many victories but sigh I am not a rundian hindu who would just come here for their rundi rona and self proclaimed success like 27th Feb...I am Pakistani we speak truth we spread truth:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:...we will shock you in coming days stay tuned.... kashmir crisis is an open invitation for us to start working with our sikh borthers across the border to free them from terrorists...... we ll keep surprising..:bounce::bounce: Khalistan referendum will take place , an another Pakistan will emerge from terrorist filth that india is today...

The majority of Kashmiris who have an opinion, want to be independent as nation. But then, they know, that is impossible and have to decide between India and Pakistan, so, India it is ... as a second choice. A hard fact which @Joe Shearer & I have spent quite a time on this forum, explaining to a load of people ...
How exactly was this decided?

By locking them?
Putting a curfew?
Threatening them?
Arresting them?
Beating them?
Firing at them?

No tell me how and when did they choose India?

If India is so confident that even by a long shot they are chosen,why don't you give them the promised right to referendum?

Why the media blackout? Why hush their positive Indian voice?

Get lost ...

G
:o::o: so much isolated that Pakistan had to beg USA for peace deal?? nah sorry it is other way around,, I can count on so many victories but sigh I am not a rundian hindu who would just come here for their rundi rona and self proclaimed success like 27th Feb...I am Pakistani we speak truth we spread truth:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:...we will shock you in coming days stay tuned.... kashmir crisis is an open invitation for us to start working with our sikh borthers across the border to free them from terrorists...... we ll keep surprising..:bounce::bounce: Khalistan referendum will take place , an another Pakistan will emerge from terrorist filth that india is today...

I am glad you have this as an analysis :)

Cheers & all the best :)

How exactly was this decided?

By locking them?
Putting a curfew?
Threatening them?
Arresting them?
Beating them?
Firing at them?

No tell me how and when did they choose India?

If India is so confident that even by a long shot they are chosen,why don't you give them the promised right to referendum?

Why the media blackout? Why hush their positive Indian voice?

@Dubious

Earlier also said, 2 years back, hold a referendum on your side .. what stops? India will be on backfoot. :) You have AJK and GB, do it.

Think this one out.

A hard fact which @Joe Shearer & I have spent quite a time on this forum, explaining to a load of people
A pure lie that has been torn down repeatedly but those without shame peddle their lies coz it is only twig keeping them alive...

@Dubious

Earlier also said, 2 years back, hold a referendum on your side .. what stops? India will be on backfoot. :) You have AJK and GB, do it.

Think this one out.
What stops is India who refuses to come to the table to arrange one..
Like you said it would be from both sides...so why hasn't modI reached out? Nor any other Indian?

G

I am glad you have this as an analysis :)

Cheers & all the best :)
isn't it better than imaginary victory of killing 300+ terrorists... lol

though what will happen in Punjab will become reality...

'not ordinarily resident of J&K'

That's not very many, hardly anyone at all.
I didn't understand your comment regarding the "pre-rules" can you clarify this.

The law which bans any woman marrying outside the state from citizenship and the whole conditions of who is a citizen ordinarily.. well, a civil discourse will hardly be possible here, since trolls are abound. And do not want to add to your workload. Will drop in later ...

regards

And you as a nobody in power bitching anything on an open forum won't change anything.

So back to the topic...why hasn't higher ups in India gotten to the table of peace which has been rejected so many times as a weakness?

A pure lie that has been torn down repeatedly but those without shame peddle their lies coz it is only twig keeping them alive...

Like you said it would be from both sides...so why hasn't modI reached out? Nor any other Indian?
sir, you can't knock logic in hindutva and akhand bharat mindset.... they should have learnt that a Pakistan emerged from their land, because they didn't tolerate other religion, it is evident that The Great Quaid was right, people of india will realize that soon we have recently seen a lot of freedom movements speaking up for their rights from this mindset..they will also get a Pakistan for themselves ....

You are not thinking this one out.

If Pakistan was to announce a referendum, say next week, on their side - ie in AJK and GB, and conduct it by inviting UN representatives and other multilateral representatives, would it not put international pressure on India to conduct the same?

By conducting a referendum on territories under Pakistan right now, you will unilaterally show your willingness to adhere to UN resolutions and force India in to a place where either it refuses to conduct one, or is seen as refusing to conduct one.

Why insist that India conduct on its side? Take the moral high ground, since you do claim to stand for the Kashmiris ...

The law which bans any woman marrying outside the state from citizenship and the whole conditions of who is a citizen ordinarily.. well, a civil discourse will hardly be possible here, since trolls are abound. And do not want to add to your workload. Will drop in later ...

regards
Of course you had to do that..What other assurance could you give kashmir is to rig any future referendum?

But even then it is our flag they raise....

Even today they resist instead of accepting what you give them....maybe coz they really never wanted to be with India. ..coz if they did...They are now considered so ...within India (not internationally which even your representative at UM dared not claim...esp when he said you follow Simla...and want bilateral talk) yet they repel and fight back? How can you live with lying to yourself that they want India when they are rebelling?

If Pakistan was to announce a referendum, say next week, on their side - ie in AJK and GB, and conduct it by inviting UN representatives and other multilateral representatives, would it not put international pressure on India to conduct the same?
No

Kashmir hasn't been discussed for 50 years...They have been postponing it...

We can't declare referendum ...coz that is not what bilateral means....BOTH have to agree and so far India has run away from the notion...

Of course you had to do that..What other assurance could you give kashmir is to rig any future referendum?

But even then it is our flag they raise....

Even today they resist instead of accepting what you give them....maybe coz they really never wanted to be with India. ..coz if they did...They are now considered so ...within India (not internationally which even your representative at UM dared not claim...esp when he said you follow Simla...and want bilateral talk) yet they repel and fight back? How can you live with lying to yourself that they want India when they are rebelling?

Read again @Dubious

And do look up my historical posts - Kashmiris want to be independent. But that is not possible. So, they choose India as next option. Pakistan is not the option high on any wish list.

Pakistani flag is also raised, so is ISIS flag. Irrelevant. Been on the ground, spoken to them.

Have always maintained that the Kashmiri is caught between the politicians and separatists in Kashmir, both milking them and giving them only desolation and despair.

Back
Top Bottom