What's new

Nuclear Deterrence and Possible war over Kashmir

By conducting a referendum on territories under Pakistan right now, you will unilaterally show your willingness to adhere to UN resolutions and force India in to a place where either it refuses to conduct one, or is seen as refusing to conduct one.

Why insist that India conduct on its side? Take the moral high ground, since yo
This clearly shows you have no clue what you are jibber jabbering...

Bilateral means we can't do anything without India agreeing and same goes with what India is doing today being violating same bilateral clause

And do look up my historical posts - Kashmiris want to be independent. But that is not possible. So, they choose India as next option. Pakistan is not the option high on any wish list.
When did they choose? Why isn't India allowing referendum?

I mean if you are already chosen as you claim...and you ALSO claim Pakistan can single handedly allow a referendum...why hasn't chosen India "siglehandedly" announced it?

Do give it a thought

Kashmir hasn't been discussed for 50 years...They have been postponing it...

We can't declare referendum ...coz that is not what bilateral means....BOTH have to agree and so far India has run away from the notion...

Your officials have said that removing Article 370 has made status same as UN. I did not get the logic. But using that as a base, you can always dump 'bilateralism' and conduct a unilateral referendum, while appending the need for same on Indian side, under UN supervision as per provisions of UN in your side. That shall be a move that shall place the onus on India.

The world will see, the public in Kashmir will see.

Leave it on India to make the next move. It is quite simple actually.

Read again @Dubious

And do look up my historical posts - Kashmiris want to be independent. But that is not possible. So, they choose India as next option. Pakistan is not the option high on any wish list.

Pakistani flag is also raised, so is ISIS flag. Irrelevant. Been on the ground, spoken to them.

Have always maintained that the Kashmiri is caught between the politicians and separatists in Kashmir, both milking them and giving them only desolation and despair.
Only despair it faces is the repeated violation of human rights in IOK

This clearly shows you have no clue what you are jibber jabbering...

Bilateral means we can't do anything without India agreeing and same goes with what India is doing today being violating same bilateral clause

Lady, been in this field longer than you by maybe a decade and a half minimum. I know the ground realities. Of what happens along LC, and what is the political situation in Kashmir. So, jibber jabber is only from Internet warriors who are not the ones with experience of the topic they speak of.

Your officials have said that removing Article 370 has made status same as UN. I did not get the logic. But using that as a base, you can always dump 'bilateralism' and conduct a unilateral referendum, while appending the need for same on Indian side, under UN supervision as per provisions of UN in your side. That shall be a move that shall place the onus on India.

The world will see, the public in Kashmir will see.

Leave it on India to make the next move. It is quite simple actually.
UN supervision can't be called by one country ...coz bilateral includes TWO countries....

By repeating a lie it won't automatically make it the truth..truth is India has refused to allow referendum coz they fear they will lose...coz if hey are chosen they would have co as per your indian understanding they can call the referendum unilaterally and show they are chosen

Lady, been in this field longer than you by maybe a decade and a half minimum. I know the ground realities. Of what happens along LC, and what is the political situation in Kashmir. So, jibber jabber is only from Internet warriors who are not the ones with experience of the topic they speak of.
Yea I am seeing how much you know...by claiming you have been in the field doesn't prove anything...

Unless you mean in the lying field yes I can also see that...you Def been there way longer that you have started to believe your crap no matter how illogical you sound

The majority of Kashmiris who have an opinion, want to be independent as nation. But then, they know, that is impossible and have to decide between India and Pakistan, so, India it is ... as a second choice. A hard fact which @Joe Shearer & I have spent quite a time on this forum, explaining to a load of people ...
This is such pathetic and shameless lie but lying and deception is the forte of Gangadeshis
Not a single original Kashmiri in Gangadesh occupied Jammu & Kashmir will vote for the murderers and rapists.
Even the ones puppets like Farooq Abdullah successors have changed their stance..now even Mehbooba Mufti is under house arrest and her daughter is requesting for taking to her

Now Abdullah family also acknowledges that Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was right ... and here these pathetic trolls and telling us that Kashmiris will opt for the gutter land.

@Dubious @waz

Yea I am seeing how much you know...by claiming you have been in the field doesn't prove anything...

Unless you mean in the lying field yes I can also see that...you Def been there way longer that you have started to believe your crap no matter how illogical you sound

I was once advised by a very learned and sane senior Pakistani member here, to understand the limitations of who I interact with (when you had similarly used your 'powers' to derail a discussion with flame posts).

Cheers to you and Au revoir

By conducting a referendum on territories under Pakistan right now, you will unilaterally show your willingness to adhere to UN resolutions and force India in to a place where either it refuses to conduct one, or is seen as refusing to conduct one.
We will have violated the bilateral agreement ....then suddenly whole of India will know what bilateral means and will charge us....nice try

I was once advised by a very learned and sane senior Pakistani member here, to understand the limitations of who I interact with (when you had similarly used your 'powers' to derail a discussion with flame posts).

Cheers to you and Au revoir
Oh so I turning the tables around it is flame posts..kind of shows what you think of your own posts good to know you were trolling

In this video I have discussed the concept of Deterrence, its prerequisites , how deterrence completes. looming clouds of War in Sub continent after India unilaterally alters the status of Internationally recognised issue of Kashmir.

At time of Kargil war... Indian army lost count of their dead but they didn't shoot any nuke!
I think Indian nukes are nothing more than a bluff. However immediately after Kargil, US got very cozy with India and there were rumors that US have delivered nukes to India.

@Dubious

Earlier also said, 2 years back, hold a referendum on your side .. what stops? India will be on backfoot. :) You have AJK and GB, do it.

Think this one out.
It is amazing that this kind(tricolors) is tolerated here. They are actually adding no value but just repeating the same narrative over and over again.

lots of respect brother. The love and encouragement displayed by you have won you a brother. In Sha Allah soon will make another video but of course in better light , dress and background
regards

only those who are pro indian are capable of opinion. rest majority is a fool. thats what you say.
come on support Kashmiri Mukti Youdhas who are living life of slavery and still under lock down

Nobody said that, nobody implied it. These are the views of those whom we know, and as far as my circle of acquaintances is concerned, they are by no means all pro-Indian. We are friends, we acknowledge that there is a difference in our views, and we are in tacit agreement not to let those differences come between us.

@Hellfire mentioned what we have gathered, it is for you to weigh his words and our common opinion, but we do not subscribe to the inferences that you have drawn from those.

AJK people have an opinion and it's Pakistan. Why did you write in your post "so India it is", did they have a say in this?
As for what they think now, I'd say a referendum will result in a huge win for the Pakistan side. You might want to take a look at what even the former leaders say, or and the JK police and so on.

I don't know about @Hellfire, but unless I mention it in explicit fashion, when I say 'Kashmiri', I refer to the people speaking Koshur in the Vale. As far as they are concerned, the remarks that you have addressed were right.

I note your opinion about the present state of mind, without comment.

Honestly speaking, for Kashmir, Pakistan doesn't have much options, at least not conventional war. West will never help, as these are Muslims in Kashmir. West will intervene only when they will see that Muslims are getting upper hand.
Another problem is winter that is coming. I think its time for SSG to come in play. And yes, we need security contractors in vally, as well, till summers start again.
We need to same strategies as in 1948. Only people can win this war.
Diplomatically, Imran can't do much, specially when his companions have PhD in corruption and incompetence like Fawad or Firdous etc.
I am also expecting that India might attack from Sindh and Punjab border, with the help of RSS razakars. So, we must arm our people, and must mobilse our guys too.

Honestly speaking, for Kashmir, Pakistan doesn't have much options, at least not conventional war. West will never help, as these are Muslims in Kashmir. West will intervene only when they will see that Muslims are getting upper hand.
Another problem is winter that is coming. I think its time for SSG to come in play. And yes, we need security contractors in vally, as well, till summers start again.
We need to same strategies as in 1948. Only people can win this war.
Diplomatically, Imran can't do much, specially when his companions have PhD in corruption and incompetence like Fawad or Firdous etc.
I am also expecting that India might attack from Sindh and Punjab border, with the help of RSS razakars. So, we must arm our people, and must mobilse our guys too.
This silence (of action ) is deafening. I hope it is for the better.

Back
Top Bottom